00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Doctor Who Writers

578 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for Doctor Who Writers 2015-02-25 18:48:00

I am currently working on a Doctor Who audio series and, like the show, I would like to use different writers for each episode. The two main reasons are because I would like to have writers bring something new to the series that I would have never thought of and also because I'm not the best writer in the world. Season one will consist of six episodes, with three I would like to give to other writers. The Episodes themselves are going to be no longer than 30 minutes and I have vague outlines written up for each, from which you can do whatever you'd like from. If you are interested, email me at bradster1067@gmail.com with some examples or projects you have written yourself.

Thanks for reading!

Looking for Doctor Who Writers

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Doctor Who Writers 2015-02-27 21:54:26

I've never written anything about Doctor Who, but I would love to start! I was a huge fan of the series at around age 12, but I've since forgotten many of the common motifs and quirks of it. I would love to revisit the show in order to provide the best stories. This seems like it would be something fun, and maybe it would get my name out there.

I'm trying to get into freelance writing but I'm still in high school so that has proven to be a challenge.

Expect an email from "mike-1003@live.com" with attachments to some of my writing (I will probably include the first chapter of my novel as well).

Response to Looking for Doctor Who Writers 2016-12-30 12:32:05

Hello! I'm a writer, and I love Doctor who! I'd be honored to write an Episode for you :)

I'll be sending you an email from edythephoenix@gmail.com