00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

422,247 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-02-27 17:28:39

Oh crap I forgot to comment on this.

Hi, Im new, kinda. I joined a day or two ago.... Ive been going around the forums and I just uploaded my first game!

Wanna help me steal a giraffe?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-02-27 18:51:37

At 2/27/18 05:28 PM, CitizenGoose wrote: Oh crap I forgot to comment on this.
Hi, Im new, kinda. I joined a day or two ago.... Ive been going around the forums and I just uploaded my first game!

Don't worry, better late than never.

Welcome to NewGrounds. How are you enjoying the forums? Good luck uploading your first game.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-02-27 23:34:25

Welcome to the site! Nice little Stencyl game as well.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-02-28 14:18:28

Hi, Im new, kinda. I joined a day or two ago....

Welcome aboard to the grounds you will enjoy this place for all the entertaining value it has so welcome to the site

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-02 15:22:03

Hiya there again! :D And welcome to the site, again! Hope you're still enjoying your stay here!

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

At 2/24/18 04:35 PM, IronFangMan wrote: reporting for duty

No duties here, just freedoms. :) Welcome to the Grounds!

At 2/25/18 01:36 PM, SmoothSpook wrote: New guy here, it's nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you too!

I got here because I needed an alternative to Twitter and DA, so far I'm really liking the site. If I stop procrastinating I may actually post something today or tomorrow.

Sounds like a good plan. :D And the Internet definitely needs some alternatives to those all the more faceless giants. Hopefully we'll fill that gap! Welcome to the community!

At 2/26/18 10:14 PM, Gheyblin wrote: So thanks Newgrounds for being that weird site that had those Retarded Animal Babies cartoons and that one Frank's Adventure game, you know the one

I know the one. XD Good times... and still, times are good now too! Welcome back!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-03 22:11:38

At 3/3/18 12:16 PM, MattsAWeirdDude wrote: I'm not new, but this is a new account

Welcome? What was the old account?

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-03 23:26:23

hey guys im new wut up
who gonna show me round?

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-04 21:39:55

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!

Hey I'm not new at all. But I'm getting back to using this site. I haven't been on here in years. Looking forward to meeting some people!

I'm that guy everyone's mom wants their daughter to date. So as you can imagine.....I'm a very lonely person :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-04 22:19:49

At 3/3/18 11:26 PM, RedCoin wrote: hey guys im new wut up
who gonna show me round?

Hey, I can show you all around the place.

At 3/4/18 06:18 PM, MattsAWeirdDude wrote: The old account was Mr-Stuff-Guy; terrible name so I just decided to make a new account.

Welcome to NewGrounds, have more fun with your brand new name.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-04 22:37:27

At 3/4/18 09:39 PM, TCboy wrote:
Hey I'm not new at all. But I'm getting back to using this site. I haven't been on here in years. Looking forward to meeting some people!

Welcome back!

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-04 23:11:02

At 3/4/18 10:37 PM, Big-Boss wrote:
Welcome back!

Thanks! Nice to meet you!

I'm that guy everyone's mom wants their daughter to date. So as you can imagine.....I'm a very lonely person :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-04 23:18:09

At 3/4/18 09:39 PM, TCboy wrote: Hey I'm not new at all. But I'm getting back to using this site. I haven't been on here in years. Looking forward to meeting some people!

It is okay if you are not new, at least you made it here. Why have you been away for so long? Welcome back to NewGrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-04 23:26:21

At 3/4/18 11:11 PM, TCboy wrote:
Welcome back!

Nice to meet you, too!

What brings you back to Newgrounds?

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-04 23:29:49

At 3/4/18 11:18 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 3/4/18 09:39 PM, TCboy wrote: Hey I'm not new at all. But I'm getting back to using this site. I haven't been on here in years. Looking forward to meeting some people!
It is okay if you are not new, at least you made it here. Why have you been away for so long? Welcome back to NewGrounds.

Hmm that's a good question. Honestly I guess I kinda of drifted away from this site over time. I was never much of a person to post on the forums (I used to use IMDB for that before they removed there message boards) ....and as far as the content I kinda leaned more towards YouTube. This place has a special place in my heart for sure though. I still remembered my login and everything. It put a smile on my face to see this place still booming. I honestly just never thought to really come back. But I'm ready to be active again! I'm even looking to getting into voice acting now. So I could possibly be a content creator soon...who knows? Thanks for the welcome back man!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-04 23:34:28

At 3/4/18 11:26 PM, Big-Boss wrote:
At 3/4/18 11:11 PM, TCboy wrote:
Welcome back!
Nice to meet you, too!

Honestly I don't know. Pure curiosity I guess lol. There's nothing like this place for sure! So many creative people making art in different forms. It's quite amazing when you give it some thought. Now that I think about it...there's this guy I watch on YouTube (and no I'm not plugging anything just mentioning someone lol). He made a video essay about Newgrounds and it's importance on the internet and it was really well thought out. That was about 3 weeks ago, so I was bound to come back and give this place another glance for sure.

At 3/4/18 11:29 PM, TCboy wrote:
At 3/4/18 11:18 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 3/4/18 09:39 PM, TCboy wrote: Hey I'm not new at all. But I'm getting back to using this site. I haven't been on here in years.
Hmm that's a good question. Honestly I guess I kinda of drifted away from this site over time. I was never much of a person to post on the forums (I used to use IMDB for that before they removed there message boards)

I can understand that. Posting is not for everybody. Nothing worse than taking your time to post, and it vanishes.

....and as far as the content I kinda leaned more towards YouTube.

Youtube is really hard to avoid or ignore.

This place has a special place in my heart for sure though. I still remembered my login and everything. It put a smile on my face to see this place still booming. I honestly just never thought to really come back. But I'm ready to be active again! So I could possibly be a content creator soon...who knows? Thanks for the welcome back man!

NewGrounds has always been an unique website that has had plenty of highs and lows. Glad to hear that you will be active again. You are welcome. If you need help, let me know.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-05 15:32:37

NewGrounds has always been an unique website that has had plenty of highs and lows. Glad to hear that you will be active again. You are welcome. If you need help, let me know.

Thanks. Will do!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-05 21:45:53

At 3/4/18 11:34 PM, TCboy wrote:
At 3/4/18 11:26 PM, Big-Boss wrote:

Nice to meet you, too!

Honestly I don't know. Pure curiosity I guess lol. There's nothing like this place for sure! So many creative people making art in different forms. It's quite amazing when you give it some thought. Now that I think about it...there's this guy I watch on YouTube (and no I'm not plugging anything just mentioning someone lol). He made a video essay about Newgrounds and it's importance on the internet and it was really well thought out. That was about 3 weeks ago, so I was bound to come back and give this place another glance for sure.

Well, I'm glad you came back! Any reason is a good reason if you ask me, haha. We always need new users or old users to return to the site to keep things interesting. It's always great to have refreshing faces.

Hope you have fun being back here! I'm sure there are a lot of new faces and things for you to see, so I hope that keeps you around for a while!

Oh, by the way, if you have forgotten the rules or how the site works or anything, you can always check out the Newgrounds Wiki or talk to a moderator, like myself, if you have any questions. :)

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-06 14:58:03

At 3/5/18 03:32 PM, TCboy wrote:
Thanks. Will do!

You are welcome. Make sure to check out all we have to offer.

At 3/6/18 12:07 AM, MattsAWeirdDude wrote:
At 3/4/18 10:19 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
Welcome to NewGrounds, have more fun with your brand new name.
Why thank u

You are welcome. If you need any help, let me know.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-11 16:52:12

At 3/11/18 10:04 AM, CalmBound wrote: Though I’m new here, just want to also welcome people to Newgrounds, it’s pretty awesome website. :)

That is nice that you want to welcome people to NewGrounds. I will welcome you to the website. Make sure, to check out all the content we have to offer.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-11 20:27:03

I'm not new, but I've been lurking this site for ages (since like 2004) and did not sign up until 2015. Thought I'd say hello, rather than ghost into the forums out of nowhere!

When the Jews return to Zion, and a comet fills the sky...

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-11 20:50:18

Hello, just made an account after using this site just for movies and art for a couple years.
Mainly made an account to save my favourite submissions without further expanding my hundreds of bookmarks, but also to check out the community.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-11 22:53:38

At 3/5/18 03:32 PM, TCboy wrote:
Thanks. Will do!

Welcome back oldie!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-12 03:00:06

At 3/11/18 08:27 PM, SpudSilk wrote: I'm not new, but I've been lurking this site for ages (since like 2004) and did not sign up until 2015. Thought I'd say hello, rather than ghost into the forums out of nowhere!

Did you have another account? 2004 was a great year for NewGrounds. Have fun and don't worry about ghosting.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-12 11:22:27

At 3/12/18 03:00 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 3/11/18 08:27 PM, SpudSilk wrote: I'm not new, but I've been lurking this site for ages (since like 2004) and did not sign up until 2015. Thought I'd say hello, rather than ghost into the forums out of nowhere!
Did you have another account? 2004 was a great year for NewGrounds. Have fun and don't worry about ghosting.

My earliest account was in 2010 I believe, but at the time I was still a bit young (15). Don't remember the name and didn't use the account much anyway.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-12 18:24:55

At 3/11/18 08:50 PM, zombixz wrote: Hello, just made an account after using this site just for movies and art for a couple years.
Mainly made an account to save my favourite submissions without further expanding my hundreds of bookmarks, but also to check out the community.

There's definitely a lot to check out in this community. ;) Sounds like a reason as good as any to become an official Newgroundian! Welcome aboard!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-12 18:30:59

At 3/11/18 10:04 AM, CalmBound wrote: Though I’m new here, just want to also welcome people to Newgrounds, it’s pretty awesome website. :)

That it is! :) Welcome to you too!

You're alive! :D A very belated; official welcome to the community SpudSilk!

At 3/3/18 12:16 PM, MattsAWeirdDude wrote: I'm not new, but this is a new account

Welcome back Mr-Stuff-Gu! :)

And welcome back to you too! A lotta users returning lately... seems the community's picking up the old pace a bit.

At 3/3/18 11:26 PM, RedCoin wrote: hey guys im new wut up
who gonna show me round?

Wut up! Welcome to the Grounds! If you're looking for anything in particular don't hesitate to ask, the place is pretty big! Long, winding corridors and catacombs all over. O_o

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-12 19:38:15

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK

I'VE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2018-03-13 01:21:11

I'm sort of not new here, but I haven't made an introduction of myself. Heard about this website for awhile now. Decided to join in and showcase my art that is mostly inspired by the cartoons and comics I like. Consider me old fashioned when it comes to the art. I'm looking forward to collaborating with anyone whose good with the craft of art.