00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

New User Introduction Thread!

255,150 Views | 3,218 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-06 23:58:59


At 4/6/15 11:52 PM, Viper wrote:
At 4/6/15 11:22 PM, DrFuzzbutt wrote: Thanks for the welcome, and can you explain to me what are the "Kitty Krew" flashes?
I'd say watch out for flashes by "crews" or anything like that in general. The vast majority of them are really poorly done animations that are only good for blam points or for attempting to disgust and/or annoy anyone who watches them.

All of the crews are dead anyways so does it even matter?                                                                                                                                                                   


STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-07 00:02:08


At 4/6/15 11:58 PM, koopahermit wrote:
At 4/6/15 11:52 PM, Viper wrote:
At 4/6/15 11:22 PM, DrFuzzbutt wrote: Thanks for the welcome, and can you explain to me what are the "Kitty Krew" flashes?
I'd say watch out for flashes by "crews" or anything like that in general. The vast majority of them are really poorly done animations that are only good for blam points or for attempting to disgust and/or annoy anyone who watches them.
All of the crews are dead anyways so does it even matter?                                                                                                                                                                   

You never know when someone will try to make a new one. Though now that the portal is set up the way it is, I don't think anything by any crew would pass anyways. Unless it's clock day....


Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-07 12:10:03


Hey guys. I'm kinda new. I joined two years ago but never went back on lol

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-07 13:05:25


At 4/7/15 12:10 PM, Nijko wrote: Hey guys. I'm kinda new. I joined two years ago but never went back on lol

I suppose new is a relative term. Welcome back? Yeah, welcome back.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-07 13:12:08


At 4/7/15 01:05 PM, someaveragechap wrote:
At 4/7/15 12:10 PM, Nijko wrote: Hey guys. I'm kinda new. I joined two years ago but never went back on lol
I suppose new is a relative term. Welcome back? Yeah, welcome back.

Thanks!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-07 21:11:32


At 4/7/15 12:10 PM, Nijko wrote: Hey guys. I'm kinda new. I joined two years ago but never went back on lol

Where did you go after you signed up?


Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-08 17:05:13


At 4/7/15 09:11 PM, Viper wrote:
At 4/7/15 12:10 PM, Nijko wrote: Hey guys. I'm kinda new. I joined two years ago but never went back on lol
Where did you go after you signed up?

pornhub, that was a helluva long time of masturbating.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-08 18:59:50


Hello!

My name is the one you can see on the screen i am new to Newgrounds, although i have been on Armour games for a year or two (The horror!) but Newgrounds seemed larger and more scary than the spooky scary skeletons at the time and i decided to leave it alone..

But now i am here! (for about two weeks) and i need... help understanding things such as the forum so any of you kind people/ pranksters could point me in the right/wrong direction and give me some advice i would be extremely grateful.

So yeah... hello...

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-09 02:48:36


Well, I'm new.


At 4/9/15 02:48 AM, MrSpl33n wrote: Well, I'm new.

Hey, welcome to Newgrounds. Please enjoy the quality (and not so quality) flashes, games, music and art pieces here.

Also, Daily Life with Monster Girl kicks butt.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-09 03:41:42


At 4/9/15 03:32 AM, someaveragechap wrote:
At 4/9/15 02:48 AM, MrSpl33n wrote: Well, I'm new.
Hey, welcome to Newgrounds. Please enjoy the quality (and not so quality) flashes, games, music and art pieces here.

Also, Daily Life with Monster Girl kicks butt.

Haha! Indeed.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-10 00:47:50


At 4/9/15 02:48 AM, MrSpl33n wrote: Well, I'm new.

Welcome.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-10 11:00:47


hi i have never posted before how do i make flash

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-10 13:20:17


Hi there from the new guy. Here is my bio:

Well what can I say about me? Well I was born in Baltimore, Maryland USA on October 12, 1970. I had a bad childhood, there were no drugs related. I am a Star Trek and Sci-Fi fan since I was 8 years old, with emphasis on Star Trek. I love the entire genre of Star Trek that includes all the shows and the technical side of it. I love all Sci-Fi including Star Wars and Babylon 5. I love Japanese Animation and I also collect Comics. I have been playing video games since I was a kid. I went to the Arcades and I owned our long beloved Sega Genesis. I now own a Game Cube and a XBOX. My all time favorite game babes are BloodRayne and Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft. I do like Vanessa Z. Schneider and Motoko Kusanagi. My favorire games are of course BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2, Starcraft, P.N. 03, Soul Calibur2, and DOA. I live in Glen Burnie, Maryland in the good ole USA. I am 6'1' and weigh 240 lbs. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I love food and drinks.


BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-10 13:24:50


At 4/10/15 11:00 AM, Twone wrote: hi i have never posted before how do i make flash

Nice try wise guy.

At 4/10/15 01:20 PM, CLHanssen-Alpha wrote: Hi there from the new guy.

Hello and welcome. There's a fine selection of material around here (along with some not so fine stuff) to keep you busy for quite some time. Have a good one.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-10 14:15:35


At 4/10/15 01:24 PM, someaveragechap wrote: wise guy.

I am not thing if not a wise guy

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-10 14:25:31


Yo yo, this big silly john willy here to present the truth
I rap in a trap like great gazukes
I do it for 24 hour ninjas looking through da glass,
don't worry homebody I get dat cash
very ominous with the soul beat, I control heat
buy my mixtapes, new one every damn week
this hustle here is legendary, don't forget me
I don't go poop, I just live don't regret me

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-11 06:49:44


At 4/10/15 07:50 PM, journeyman99 wrote: oki

I like you already.

Stick around.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-11 22:49:47


At 4/6/15 10:56 PM, DrFuzzbutt wrote: Hey guys I'm new here.

Hi there, welcome to NG

At 4/7/15 12:10 PM, Nijko wrote: Hey guys.

Hi there, welcome to NG

At 4/8/15 06:59 PM, Salvationist wrote: Hello!

Hi there, welcome to NG

At 4/9/15 02:48 AM, MrSpl33n wrote: Well, I'm new.

Hi there, welcome to NG

At 4/10/15 11:00 AM, Twone wrote: hi i have never posted before how do i make flash

Grab her cock and then burn your school down while bragging about how much you love Tom Fulp. Or something like that. Flash is dead so it doesn't matter.

At 4/10/15 01:20 PM, CLHanssen-Alpha wrote: Hi there from the new guy.

Hi there, welcome to NG

At 4/10/15 02:25 PM, VanillaIceSon wrote: Yo yo, this big silly john willy here to present the truth

Hi there, welcome to NG

At 4/10/15 03:38 PM, journeyman99 wrote: Hey everyone, I'm new.

Hi there, welcome to NG

So yeah, second accts/trolls aside, welcome to all of the new members, I hope you lot enjoy your stay for however long it lasts (cuz I reckon some of you might get turned away by the wanna-be-4chan attitude that the Gen. Forums tends to adapt, sometimes). Just keep chill, try not to take anything around here seriously, and take note that this website has a strong affinity for penises and penis-accessories.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-14 11:10:03


At 4/11/15 10:49 PM, CiviLies wrote: Just keep chill, try not to take anything around here seriously, and take note that this website has a strong affinity for penises and penis-accessories.

Welcome to Newgrounds, CiviLies. I have a feeling you'll fit in p well around here.

Also penis.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-15 03:00:05


Howdy, been soooo long since I visited this website regularly. But nothing but good memories. Time to become more involved ^^ nice to meet you all

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-15 03:22:31


Hi!

I'm a newbie here, trying to figure things out.

I'm spaniard, so I might be sleeping while you answer. (We love to sleep)

I'm going to take a nap. (?)

Se you later, guys!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-15 03:52:48


At 4/15/15 03:22 AM, CafeRider wrote: Hi!

I'm a newbie here, trying to figure things out.

I'm spaniard, so I might be sleeping while you answer. (We love to sleep)

I'm going to take a nap. (?)

Se you later, guys!

Hello and welcome. If you're just here to use the site, it won't take long. If you want to play a game, watch a short movie, listen to some music or browse some art, just click the tabs near the top of the screen. Channels if you want to check out a particular series or collection of movies. Community for the BBS and Wiki and Your Feed for when people are talking to you and stuff.

A lot of the common questions are up in the wiki if you want the nitty gritty.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-15 07:11:09


So... hello. I've known about Newgrounds for quite a while, but never really decide to make an account until now.
Sorry this isn't much, but I'm not too comfortable talking about myself, so this is all you need to know about me for now.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-15 08:45:53


I've had this Newgrounds account for awhile, and I had another one before this from 2009 and just didn't upload much stuff. I'm now gonna start using this account a lot more and take this more seriously. I have been a lurker of Newgrounds for awhile, but now I'm gonna make an effort to actively take part in the community!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-15 11:38:38


At 4/15/15 08:45 AM, Awesome-Cam wrote: I've had this Newgrounds account for awhile, and I had another one before this from 2009 and just didn't upload much stuff. I'm now gonna start using this account a lot more and take this more seriously. I have been a lurker of Newgrounds for awhile, but now I'm gonna make an effort to actively take part in the community!

Nice to see you on the forums! Goody Goody is really well animated, excited to see more of your stuff around here!


Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-15 22:11:36


At 4/15/15 08:45 AM, Awesome-Cam wrote: I have been a lurker of Newgrounds for awhile, but now I'm gonna make an effort to actively take part in the community!

Beware the General forum.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-16 22:39:52


If you are new, start out in the video game forum. General can be a bit overwhelming to the new.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-17 10:58:33


I am relitivly new to this website. I remember as a kid this is what constituted the majority of my time. I had a feeling it was about time to give back to the community that basically brought me up. I will be reviewing as many games as I can, so long as they have medals so that I can track my progress, and movies aswell. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to leave them below. Once again I would like to thank you all.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-17 23:11:31


At 4/17/15 10:58 AM, RigoRuiz wrote: I am relitivly new to this website. I remember as a kid this is what constituted the majority of my time. I had a feeling it was about time to give back to the community that basically brought me up. I will be reviewing as many games as I can, so long as they have medals so that I can track my progress, and movies aswell. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to leave them below. Once again I would like to thank you all.

Hello and welcome.

All of the games with medals are listed here, but here are some of the following that are some really nice games.

That's just a few of the games I really dig. Should be enough to keep you busy for quite a bit.