00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

423,116 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-02 22:29:09

At 9/2/16 04:35 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 9/2/16 01:06 PM, TheAttick wrote:
At 9/2/16 12:51 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
Enjoy your time here.
Enjoying it so far , sutche a active community.
There's just one thing I am waiting for heh heh
What is the one thing that you are waiting for?
At 9/2/16 04:36 PM, ragnkinson wrote: Yeah. What are you waiting for?

Unfortunately I can't tell you, by the law of this community ( or attlist by the expected decency ) But I have been told it is a thing that happens if you work hard enough and improv youre self, or geet lucky that someone sees you.
So it will be a thing someday, maybe

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-03 02:45:40

At 9/2/16 10:29 PM, TheAttick wrote: Unfortunately I can't tell you, by the law of this community But I have been told it is a thing that happens if you work hard enough and improv youre self, or geet lucky that someone sees you.

Um okay. Law of the community? Good luck with that.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-03 03:24:55

At 9/2/16 04:36 PM, ragnkinson wrote:
Yeah. What are you waiting for?

I'm sorry, I had to.

New User Introduction Thread!

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-03 03:43:42

At 9/2/16 03:18 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 9/2/16 04:39 AM, TheAttick wrote: But here I am now and probably going to upload some of my picture hopefully some stop motion in the future
Go for it, man! We always need more content to keep NG thriving!

Got som on my profile (dont know if all users can see them)Most of my what I consider my better 3D sculptures I have uploaded, otherwise I got a link to my youtube

At 9/3/16 02:45 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 9/2/16 10:29 PM, TheAttick wrote: Unfortunately I can't tell you, by the law of this community But I have been told it is a thing that happens if you work hard enough and improv youre self, or geet lucky that someone sees you.
Um okay. Law of the community? Good luck with that.

Well it was probably more of a recommendation from the wiki. But as it is written down and stated so clearly that you should not mention it , then its pretty clear it would be stupid to say anything about it

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-03 03:49:12

At 9/3/16 03:43 AM, TheAttick wrote:
Got som on my profile (dont know if all users can see them)Most of my what I consider my better 3D sculptures I have uploaded, otherwise I got a link to my youtube

Yep, all users can see what you've submitted to Newgrounds, don't worry!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-03 22:18:00

Hi, everyone!

I'm Gregory Desrosiers, a full-time Software Engineering student at the University of Waterloo. I am simply using Newgrounds as one of the web portals to upload my video game projects as I am learning on how to build those throughout my university program and my co-ops.

I did use Newgrounds a lot when I was young, about 13 years ago, where my first exposure to it was from Perfect Kirby by John and Richie Zirbes (pikanjo). Nowadays, I don't really use it to play games, as that I am more of a YouTube viewer.

Fun fact: Nintendo's Splatoon means so much to me, especially when it took me three years to get my own Nintendo Wii U.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-03 22:18:31

At 9/3/16 07:27 AM, Vantelieth wrote: What's up, peeps?

Gooday and work is whats up

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-04 17:15:34

At 9/3/16 07:27 AM, Vantelieth wrote: What's up, peeps? About time I finally get around to making an account after about a decade of lurking around the site.

Hello Vantelieth, Welcome to NewGrounds.

I I am, for the most part, an artist, writer, and indie game dev. As an artist, I specialize mainly in character/object designs, as would immediately be apparent from my submissions. If all goes according to plan, my art will hopefully allow my other projects to gain more recognition.

Newgrounds is the place to be for games, art, and more. Make sure you check out all our content.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-04 17:20:50

At 9/3/16 10:18 PM, GregoryDesrosiers wrote: I'm Gregory Desrosiers, a full-time Software Engineering student at the University of Waterloo. I am simply using Newgrounds as one of the web portals to upload my video game projects as I am learning on how to build those throughout my university program and my co-ops.

Hello Gregory Desrosiers, Welcome to NewGrounds. We can always use more great games. This is one of the best places to be on the internet.

Fun fact: Nintendo's Splatoon means so much to me, especially when it took me three years to get my own Nintendo Wii U.

Splatoon is an amazing game. Glad that you have a Wii U and can play it.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-05 00:54:33

At 9/3/16 07:27 AM, Vantelieth wrote: What's up, peeps? About time I finally get around to making an account after about a decade of lurking around the site.

Welcome!

I was the same way, man. I've been visiting this site since I was 11 and only made an account a few years ago.

I have quite a number of hobbies, but I am, for the most part, an artist, writer, and indie game dev. As an artist, I specialize mainly in character/object designs, as would immediately be apparent from my submissions. If all goes according to plan, my art will hopefully allow my other projects to gain more recognition. Your support will be appreciated. ^_^

I had a look at your art and it's pretty good! It could use a little improvement, but I'm sure you'll get better the more you make art! I wish you luck in your future endeavors!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-05 00:58:52

At 9/3/16 10:18 PM, GregoryDesrosiers wrote: Hi, everyone!

Welcome!

I'm Gregory Desrosiers, a full-time Software Engineering student at the University of Waterloo. I am simply using Newgrounds as one of the web portals to upload my video game projects as I am learning on how to build those throughout my university program and my co-ops.

Well, I'm glad you're using our great site to submit your projects! I hope you get some constructive criticism for that game you submitted and all of your future projects!

I did use Newgrounds a lot when I was young, about 13 years ago, where my first exposure to it was from Perfect Kirby by John and Richie Zirbes (pikanjo). Nowadays, I don't really use it to play games, as that I am more of a YouTube viewer.

Cool, cool. Just don't hesitate to maybe check out the games and movies here. We really do have some amazing content.

I used a Wii once and hated it. It's just not my thing, haha. I'm a Playstation person.

BBS Signature

One of the users here on Newgrounds, Pahgawk, actually goes to the same university as I am. It was when he had a sticker on his MacBook that I found out he's a Newgrounds member.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-05 11:01:37

At 9/5/16 09:02 AM, GregoryDesrosiers wrote: One of the users here on Newgrounds, Pahgawk, actually goes to the same university as I am. It was when he had a sticker on his MacBook that I found out he's a Newgrounds member.

That is nice that you had a friend bring you to NewGrounds. We have enough content for everybody to enjoy.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-05 12:07:38

im new

FUCK NEWGROUNDS

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-05 14:51:21

At 9/5/16 12:07 PM, DUMPSTER-CLOCK wrote: im new

You are not new. Hey, this guy's not new.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-05 16:51:58

At 9/5/16 02:51 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:

im new

FUCK NEWGROUNDS

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-05 16:52:50

At 9/5/16 02:51 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:

He is new, you newbie

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-05 16:56:33

im fuckin new, baby

FUCK NEWGROUNDS

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-05 21:55:06

Im also new to forums Tom.
I just start posting things at the forums a few months already.

Bye.
-aidannibbles

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-06 18:53:39

At 9/5/16 09:55 PM, aidannibbles wrote: Im also new to forums

Hello aidannibbles, Welcome to using the forums on NewGrounds. Make sure you check out the entire site, we have much to offer.

Bye.
-aidannibbles

Bye.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-08 11:32:26

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to announce my presence here on NG.
Umm, a bit about me I guess I could bore you with is that I'm a novice animator that uses ToonBoom Harmony and has an affinity for doing way too much FNaF fanart as well as some personal stuff too.

I'm also an experienced commissioned artist and character designer that has done some indie gaming work for the studio HollowRobot who just released their first greenlight on Steam.

I also dabble in comics and cartooning as well.

I hope to meet lots of new friends and connections here on NG.
My other social media which can be found in my profile.

Hopefully I'll have a short Halloween animation up soon and then begin development on a larger film that this will be the only place to feature some of the development art for.

Otherwise Iove critique! As long as it's respectful I am more than open minded to feedback!
I'm also known to stream quite often on my picarto.tv channel!

Hope you all aren't too bored reading this...haha

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-08 11:33:00

At 9/5/16 09:55 PM, aidannibbles wrote: Im also new to forums Tom.

Bye.
-aidannibbles

Nice to meet you! I'm new here too!

At 9/8/16 11:32 AM, PoutyBat wrote: Just wanted to announce my presence here on NG.
Umm, a bit about me I guess I could bore you with is that I'm a novice animator that uses ToonBoom Harmony and has an affinity for doing way too much FNaF fanart as well as some personal stuff too.

Welcome to NG, I'll be looking out for your Halloween animation! Hoping to have a fun Halloween site skin this year, planning to base it on characters from our Creep Jam animation jam.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-08 11:43:39

At 9/8/16 11:42 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 9/8/16 11:32 AM, PoutyBat wrote: Just wanted to announce my presence here on NG.
Welcome to NG, I'll be looking out for your Halloween animation! Hoping to have a fun Halloween site skin this year, planning to base it on characters from our Creep Jam animation jam.

Thanks for the warm welcome Tom!
I'd be honored to offer banner art if you need any.
I love this place already! Everyone is so nice!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-08 12:39:10

At 9/8/16 11:32 AM, PoutyBat wrote: Hi everyone,
Just wanted to announce my presence here on NG.

Hello PoutyBat, Welcome to NewGrounds.

I'm also an experienced commissioned artist and character designer that has done some indie gaming work for the studio HollowRobot who just released their first greenlight on Steam.

Nice to see another artist and character designer here on NewGrounds. Make sure that you check out the art and more we have to offer.

Hope you all aren't too bored reading this...haha

No worries.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-08 12:40:33

At 9/8/16 11:42 AM, TomFulp wrote: Welcome to NG, I'll be looking out for your Halloween animation! Hoping to have a fun Halloween site skin this year, planning to base it on characters from our Creep Jam animation jam.

The Halloween animation is always good, but should be amazing this year.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-08 14:32:39

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!

I started for the dress down games when I was a little boy. I was 10 years old. I was hypnotized by your hentai playground ads.

Weather Modification INC.

It's Just Going To Get

WORSE

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-08 20:43:32

At 9/8/16 02:32 PM, DomainAdministrator wrote: I started for the dress down games when I was a little boy. I was 10 years old. I was hypnotized by your hentai playground ads.

Those game were nice, but the ads were great way back then. lol

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-09 13:33:26

At 9/9/16 08:17 AM, jericawinters wrote: Hi, I'm new.

Hello jericawinters, Welcome to NewGrounds. This is the place to be, you found it. Check everything out that we have to offer.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-09-09 21:05:13

hi new members, welcome to lumby

trimming armour, swordies for sale, jagex blocks your pass - here's mine ******

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature