00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kawishinto just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

423,317 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-03 14:15:47

Hello all! I'm Shella, and I'm a newbie here. Nice knowing y'all!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-03 14:20:16

At 7/3/16 02:15 PM, shellaanjela wrote: Hello all! I'm Shella, and I'm a newbie here. Nice knowing y'all!

Welcome to NG. What brings you to this fascinating website and what's your favourite part? Anyways. I hope you'll have a great time and contribute as much as you can and want :) If you need anything or have any questions, just ask away :D

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-03 14:33:58

At 7/3/16 02:20 PM, ragnkinson wrote:
At 7/3/16 02:15 PM, shellaanjela wrote: Hello all! I'm Shella, and I'm a newbie here. Nice knowing y'all!
Welcome to NG. What brings you to this fascinating website and what's your favourite part? Anyways. I hope you'll have a great time and contribute as much as you can and want :) If you need anything or have any questions, just ask away :D

Thank you! I'm here to add more resource to browse and share art :D, but i gotta say that i like games, movies, and art part. Yes, I also hope that I can contribute much here, so I can also get a lot of acquaintance too!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-03 14:47:41

At 7/3/16 02:33 PM, shellaanjela wrote: Thank you! I'm here to add more resource to browse and share art :D, but i gotta say that i like games, movies, and art part. Yes, I also hope that I can contribute much here, so I can also get a lot of acquaintance too!

I'm sure you will :)

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-04 07:31:43

At 7/3/16 10:52 AM, Ant0on wrote: Though I joined a few weeks ago, I have only now noticed this thread.

I knew this place existed for a long time, but I never had a chance to join this community. I was always on the gaming forums like gamespot, and I didn't devote any time to animation while being a regular gamer. But after a long struggle to put down my gaming habits, I finally started to learn how to animate, and most importantly how to share my work with others.

It seems NG is the most active 2D animation site out there, so I hope to contribute to it as much as I can.

BTW, check out my cartoons if you havent :)

Been enjoying your Mr. Sneaks cartoons! Welcome to NG!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-04 08:03:59

At 7/4/16 07:31 AM, TomFulp wrote:

Been enjoying your Mr. Sneaks cartoons! Welcome to NG!

Thank you! More series are coming soon! :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-06 02:48:21

At 7/5/16 09:12 PM, usgurshaan178 wrote:
At 7/4/16 08:03 AM, Ant0on wrote:
Thank you! More series are coming soon! :)
You have some talent. Subscribed because I want something to do when I'm bored and my 40 other subscriptions don't satisfy. Welcome to NinjaKiwi.

Thank you!! But what is NinjaKiwi?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-06 10:47:08

At 7/6/16 10:09 AM, usgurshaan178 wrote:
At 7/6/16 02:48 AM, Ant0on wrote:
Thank you!! But what is NinjaKiwi?
Your reaction is priceless. NinjaKiwi is this random site I go to. The company was founded in 2002 by the Harris brothers, Chris and Stephen, and the website was made in 2006.

lol nice , I'll check it out!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-07 09:33:12

Hi ^-^, I'm new on Newgrounds, I just joined not that much time ago. I'm an artist even thought I don't consider myself one because everyone can do what I do even without instructions because It's how I do too. I'm going to upload as soon as I can do something that represents me in some way. Also, I already love the community of Newgrounds as it seems inviting and funny, ;)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-08 03:01:05

Heeeeey, I'm an animator and I've been on the site for a while, but never had time to be part of the community... I recently changed up my working commitments and wanted to get involved more as I've always loved this website.

hoping to put up some cartoons soooon

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-08 04:47:43

At 7/8/16 03:01 AM, Hornybeeee wrote: Heeeeey, I'm an animator and I've been on the site for a while, but never had time to be part of the community... I recently changed up my working commitments and wanted to get involved more as I've always loved this website.

hoping to put up some cartoons soooon

Hay.

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-08 04:50:22

At 7/7/16 09:33 AM, Krakpot wrote: Hi ^-^, I'm new on Newgrounds, I just joined not that much time ago. I'm an artist even thought I don't consider myself one because everyone can do what I do even without instructions because It's how I do too. I'm going to upload as soon as I can do something that represents me in some way. Also, I already love the community of Newgrounds as it seems inviting and funny, ;)

Welcome to Newgrounds. :) Hopefully you'll be able to decorate the site anyway :D What do you think of the site so far? Do you have any favourite artist?

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-10 01:12:48

At 7/8/16 04:50 AM, ragnkinson wrote:
At 7/7/16 09:33 AM, Krakpot wrote: Hi ^-^, I'm new on Newgrounds, I just joined not that much time ago. I'm an artist even thought I don't consider myself one because everyone can do what I do even without instructions because It's how I do too. I'm going to upload as soon as I can do something that represents me in some way. Also, I already love the community of Newgrounds as it seems inviting and funny, ;)
Welcome to Newgrounds. :) Hopefully you'll be able to decorate the site anyway :D What do you think of the site so far? Do you have any favourite artist?

I honestly love Newgrounds so far, living somewhere where my friends don't like the same things as me and where parents do the opposite of helping reaching my goals, it feels good to be here, it makes me happy and I haven't started yet :D I don't actually have a favorite artist as I think everyone looks so professional compared to me but I learn from everybody and It's pretty much my goal on Newgrounds ^-^

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-10 12:36:21

Hi everyone, I'm new.

quarl BandCamp

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-10 12:38:51

At 7/10/16 12:36 PM, Quarl wrote: Hi everyone, I'm new.

Or are you? ;) Anyways, how are you?

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-10 12:55:09

At 7/10/16 12:38 PM, ragnkinson wrote:
Or are you? ;) Anyways, how are you?

I'm good, been working as the forewoman gardener for a new company this year. Pays great, lots of freedom. They basically give me a truck and a list of houses and say "go." I'm super happy with this company.

I had an assistant for a minute. I got him fired which was a weird feeling. He worked Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays part time, kept saying that he wanted to find a full time job somewhere else and that he wasn't enjoying gardening. I don't entirely blame him, it's a tough job. He kept asking if we could go home early because he was tired but any work we put off I'd have to do the next morning by myself. Kid was killing me. There's no way I can use an assistant that can't keep up with me three odd days a week.

Thanks for doing the community service in here Rags. I don't venture outside of the audio forum often, I'm lurking less and less. It always makes me happy to see NGrs still friendly and proactive in the community. Draw any good dicks lately?

quarl BandCamp

At 7/10/16 12:55 PM, Quarl wrote: [...]
Thanks for doing the community service in here Rags. I don't venture outside of the audio forum often, I'm lurking less and less. It always makes me happy to see NGrs still friendly and proactive in the community. Draw any good dicks lately?

That sounds interesting. How did you get him fired? He really didn't sound too interested in the job. Not much to tell from my part. What service am I doing? :o I keep lurking the forums less these days, especially after the chat came back. And I haven't been drawing that many dicks lately either

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-10 13:41:38

At 7/10/16 01:13 PM, ragnkinson wrote:
That sounds interesting. How did you get him fired? He really didn't sound too interested in the job. Not much to tell from my part. What service am I doing? :o I keep lurking the forums less these days, especially after the chat came back. And I haven't been drawing that many dicks lately either

I was the kids boss more or less, started a few weeks after him but I have about ten years experience in gardening and my associate had zero. They trained him to do a bunch of things improperly, hydrangeas in particular require proper maintenance. Now a lot of customers don't have flowers and it's July, yuck.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it but I didn't enjoy the experience. I was bonding a bit with him, the kid had a tough home life. Sister had a drug problem. It wasn't an easy call but this is what sealed the deal. Fourth of July weekend, our bosses were stuck in traffic. Work was supposed to start at 8:30 but it's now 10:00. I've been weeding and dead heading around the main building and I tried getting my assistant to help. He just sat in his car for an hour and a half. Finally I gave him two options. Help me work around the building or go home. He went home. It was fourth of July weekend, I didn't get off work until 6:30 that day. He really let me down.

I guess it's good that your not drawing dicks. It's cliche.

quarl BandCamp

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-10 14:05:48

At 7/10/16 01:41 PM, Quarl wrote: [...]

Still sounds like he was hardly any interested in the job. Other than that. What have you been up to?

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-10 14:16:08

At 7/10/16 02:05 PM, ragnkinson wrote:
At 7/10/16 01:41 PM, Quarl wrote: [...]
Still sounds like he was hardly any interested in the job. Other than that. What have you been up to?

Eating whatever I want. This job devours calories, I lost 25 pounds in two weeks. I'm a little sad that I'm spending more money on food but I'm happy because I'm eating so much good food. It's a delicious paradox. Need to pick up cat food for Wolfgang and Paloma, fur warriors. My children. I've been getting a lot of dead mice since installing a bird feeder. Since the birds drop so much seed the mice proliferate and get fat. It's kind of funny actually, Wolfgang targets the fat ones.

How's your life? Twenty three can be a tough year for some people...

quarl BandCamp

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-10 14:18:23

At 7/10/16 02:16 PM, Quarl wrote:
[...]
How's your life? Twenty three can be a tough year for some people...

That sounds nice :o Well. Currently I'm still studying. 23 is tough indeed, especially when turning 24 this August
I'm glad you're alright anyway

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-11 15:29:50

Man, I've been slacking here...

@ragnkinson Good job on making the new users feel welcome!

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-11 16:54:05

At 7/11/16 03:29 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Man, I've been slacking here...

@ragnkinson Good job on making the new users feel welcome!

No worries dude. It has to be done

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-13 17:07:40

Hello! I am Dekatek, a person who came from GD. I came here to... do stuff.
I am quite unknown throughout the community.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-14 03:41:47

At 7/13/16 05:07 PM, Dekatek wrote: Hello! I am Dekatek, a person who came from GD. I came here to... do stuff.

I don't even know what a GD is but what's up man.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-14 05:28:36

At 7/13/16 05:07 PM, Dekatek wrote: Hello! I am Dekatek, a person who came from GD. I came here to... do stuff.

Welcome to Newgrounds. What kind of interesting stuff do you intend of doing here if I may ask? :P

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-19 15:23:47

Hello everyone!
My names GameRat101. I'm 16 and I like to draw, animate, and make music.
I've been on newgrounds for about a month or two, but didn't check out the forums until recently.
I hope to meet new people and have a good time!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-19 15:26:22

At 7/19/16 03:23 PM, GameRat101 wrote: Hello everyone!
I've been on newgrounds for about a month or two, but didn't check out the forums until recently.

Welcome to Newgrounds. I'm sure you'll meet some very nice people and hopefully you'll be able to make awesome things.

Regards :)

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-19 18:36:27

At 7/19/16 03:23 PM, GameRat101 wrote: Hello everyone!

Welcome to NewGrounds, GameRat101. Be sure to check out all the movies, art , and more we have to offer. Enjoy your time here.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-07-19 18:42:48

At 7/14/16 05:28 AM, ragnkinson wrote:
Welcome to Newgrounds. What kind of interesting stuff do you intend of doing here if I may ask? :P

Stuff as In making music for.. geometry dash, which is GD.