00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Welcome People of Reddit

41,873 Views | 168 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-07 00:12:40

My last post was a bit over a month ago, do I count as an outsider?

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-07 00:49:53

All I have to say is, welcome to the party and where have you all been

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-07 01:09:19

I remember coming back and forth to Newgrounds from age 7-14 and even just saying the name brings back tidal waves of nostalgia even though i recently lost my account. Thanks for being such an awesome community and I hope all you new people can have a great time as well.

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-07 01:16:24

dear god no plz.

Welcome People of Reddit

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-07 02:50:10

@TomFulp you can decrease the size of the news title, they're not coming here anymore.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-07 07:36:26

Still 100% independent, turning 20 next year and never took on investors, never sold the site. NG continues to be a strange little island on the web, hopefully one you'll enjoy visiting and one you'll visit again!

It's weird how Tom says that it's just a strange little island on the web, Newgrounds made ALOT of people rich and famous. This site needs way more recognition than it already has.

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-07 10:15:46

Welcome foolish mortals! Gwahahahahahaha!!!! This is a great place to be. just make sure you don't get lost in all the greatness!

Welcome People of Reddit

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-07 12:09:29

Welcome, Redditors! Have fun here on NG, but please don't bring too many memes with you on your way in.

--The Worst Foe Lies Within the Self--

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-07 14:21:14

I'm not a fan of Reddit, but it's always nice to get fresh blood. Welcome.

Welcome People of Reddit

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-07 19:03:37

Funny how these things cycle and get rediscovered after everyone's forgotten about them. Can't wait to regale my children about how I was there for the birth of All Your Base.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-07 19:12:51

At 12/7/14 07:36 AM, klompors wrote:

It's weird how Tom says that it's just a strange little island on the web, Newgrounds made ALOT of people rich and famous. This site needs way more recognition than it already has.

people are too scared to link newgrounds once they get popular

its bullshit

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-07 19:35:51

Welcome, gang!
I'm too retordud to figure out how to use Reddit properly, so I'm not there much. We were going to make an Analog By Nature subreddit, but we haven't. Because of me.
I'm sorry. all

Free albums every month! Use our stuff in your stuff! Contact us if you need music, voice over, or artwork for your submissions! Our Profile and here's Our Song Library

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-07 22:41:20

Wow, the people who don't even read the thread just to give the people of reddit such a "warm welcome" is astonishing.

Seriously, whats the point of the blatant +1'ing?

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-07 23:23:23

I came here from Reddit and have been enjoying exploring this place. I've been here occasionally over the years but never gave it much of a look until now. I regret that fact.

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-08 00:58:46

At 12/8/14 12:57 AM, Vinnyy wrote: Reddit > 4chan

Anytime.

Greetings and welcome, Redditors!

lolk

Welcome People of Reddit

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-08 07:01:49

At 12/7/14 11:23 PM, montaeus wrote: I came here from Reddit and have been enjoying exploring this place. I've been here occasionally over the years but never gave it much of a look until now. I regret that fact.

Thanks for giving NG a proper look-over!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-08 10:00:26

At 12/8/14 12:57 AM, Vinnyy wrote: Reddit > 4chan

Anytime.

Greetings and welcome, Redditors!

Both are shit.

'jus sayin'

I see you looking.

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-08 17:04:00

Typical of Reddit to care so much about some ancient dead meme.

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome People of Reddit 2014-12-11 16:21:30

At 12/6/14 05:38 AM, Hero101 wrote: Is there any plans to make an API for Unity? Been working with AS3 the past year but recently took a Unity class at college and I love it which got me thinking.....it sure would be nice to have an API for Unity so I could use your ads and medals. I'm sure there are other Unity developers out there that feel the same way...

Not sure about official API support, but this guy has been working on an unofficial one. His last progress report here on NG is here, and bitbucket project here. There's a ReadMe in the source.

At 12/7/14 11:23 PM, montaeus wrote: I came here from Reddit and have been enjoying exploring this place. I've been here occasionally over the years but never gave it much of a look until now. I regret that fact.

It's never too late! :D Welcome!

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature