00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Portal Cleanup

701,595 Views | 5,385 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-09-30 14:51:42

This is just a muffled version of this.

And THIS was stolen from here.

Cartoonist lad, occasional BBS poster and all-round human hailing from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

NOTICE: Anyone caught posting A.I. 'art' on Newgrounds.com will have their balls ripped off and flushed down the toilet.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-09-30 17:54:18 (edited 2017-09-30 17:55:27)

At 9/30/17 05:42 PM, tezman58 wrote: When I flag the submissions and post them here I still get some points right? Just wondering, thanks!

When you flag the submissions, you get points, yes. Posting here has no effect on your whistle, although I do wish you'd just paste the links together like so so I can go through them faster!

text
NG link
text 2
link of source

Repeat as needed.

Posting them one at a time as links makes it hard to see and also means the little NG player script won't tell me at a glance if the mp3 is identical next to a YT link which drops down a YT player. So it takes me more clicks.

I appreciate that it's not a giant list, but at the same time, it's a lot of notifications and double and triple posts and can look like DSB level thread bumping and post padding.

music producer freebies // Januarylist // Februarylist // Take My Cymbals // Get ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-03 10:31:57

At 10/2/17 05:53 PM, BoxerBraydog wrote: I noticed that last time I reported a boatload of Magix Music Maker tracks on here, none of them were removed.

Did I do something wrong?

Thanks to some users actually using the software legitimately -- not using any loops, so no copyright infringement -- we're having to check more thoroughly. Disregard this if you attached sources or otherwise indicated loops were used, though, and shoot me a link to your post. Sometimes this thread is a bit hard to keep up with and I get lost, admittedly.

music producer freebies // Januarylist // Februarylist // Take My Cymbals // Get ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-03 11:55:20

At 10/3/17 11:50 AM, BoxerBraydog wrote: So what I'm trying to say is, whether or not it's made with loops, if it was with the help of the infamous MMM, it's against the rules.

The loops are copyrighted, however, MMM does have a feature where people can write music and design loops, albeit lacking. If you read where you were mentioned a few days ago, we went over that in the thread and asked people to please identify loops from here on out. Sorry for the confusion!

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-04 15:42:02

At 10/3/17 11:55 AM, ADR3-N wrote:
At 10/3/17 11:50 AM, BoxerBraydog wrote: So what I'm trying to say is, whether or not it's made with loops, if it was with the help of the infamous MMM, it's against the rules.
The loops are copyrighted, however, MMM does have a feature where people can write music and design loops, albeit lacking. If you read where you were mentioned a few days ago, we went over that in the thread and asked people to please identify loops from here on out. Sorry for the confusion!

IIRC, MMM has a blanket ban on it on NG because in the MMM Terms of Useage, anything made with that program automatically belongs to the makers. Has this changed?

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-04 17:22:21

At 10/4/17 03:42 PM, BrokenDeck wrote:
At 10/3/17 11:55 AM, ADR3-N wrote:
IIRC, MMM has a blanket ban on it on NG because in the MMM Terms of Useage, anything made with that program automatically belongs to the makers. Has this changed?

"because in the MMM Terms of Useage, anything made with that program automatically belongs to the makers."
This is not true.
Read my last response here.
It's fairly long, but it gets the point across: MAGIX does not own your creations made with their software, only the loops that comes with the software package (their copyright material).

Side note:
Even if you use their loops and samples, they do not disallow you from uploading your creations. As long as you (the creator of the creation) do not use it commercially (selling it, earn from ads, etc).

MMM is a tool, and a tool is only as good as the person wielding it. This goes for all DAW's.

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-05 02:52:38 (edited 2017-10-05 02:52:51)

At 10/4/17 05:22 PM, nuFF3 wrote: It's fairly long, but it gets the point across: MAGIX does not own your creations made with their software, only the loops that comes with the software package (their copyright material).

Ah it appears they have changed their ToS. About time. That's good to hear

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-07 00:14:07

https://stryker92.newgrounds.com/

This account is definitely full of stolen content, even some of this guy's audio has been removed two times (and he was the first uploader of the song La Campanella Nu Rave by Cranky, which is already gone.)

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-07 00:20:55

This is funny, but at the same time its damaging some people's ears, even at the end.

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-07 01:03:50

At 10/7/17 12:14 AM, BraydenGD wrote: https://stryker92.newgrounds.com/

This account is definitely full of stolen content, even some of this guy's audio has been removed two times (and he was the first uploader of the song La Campanella Nu Rave by Cranky, which is already gone.)

Could you point out some sources? Or show me which ones you know for sure are not his work?

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-07 03:05:19 (edited 2017-10-07 03:10:02)

At 10/7/17 01:03 AM, EDM164 wrote:
Could you point out some sources? Or show me which ones you know for sure are not his work?

I can't point out any YouTube ones, but he has stolen audio before so I'm 50% sure he did steal audio.

I'm not sure he made this one, and I looked up songs with the song title but couldn't find any that sound like this.
EDIT 2: It's by Makou.

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-07 03:08:59

At 10/7/17 03:05 AM, BraydenGD wrote: I can't point out any YouTube ones, but he has stolen audio before so I'm 50% sure he did steal audio.

I'll look into it. I've had my eye on this one for a while. Something seemed not quite right but I wasn't able to put a finger on it.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-07 06:02:11

Stolen from The Living Tombstone, but I really wish TLT posted this on Newgrounds. Loads of people have been stealing it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-07 06:14:04 (edited 2017-10-07 06:19:37)

A remix of Boney M's Rasputin, but it's definitely not his.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM

A sample from an asdfmovie video:

Twenty One Pilots - Heathens:

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg

Tiesto and KSHMR feat. Vassy - Secrets:

Source: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr1nN__-2Po

A nightcore of a Bossfight song:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_vQpZJUHNY (but the ng version is slightly louder)

A cut version of INTERSTELLAR RETRIBUTION and other songs:

One of the songs he/she used: https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/674853

Interstellar Retribution by Kommisar and another guy cut:

Source: https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/674853

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-11 12:23:17

Found this in the recently submitted audio page. Uses Loops from Garageband.

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-12 08:43:06 (edited 2017-10-12 08:44:07)

At 10/11/17 12:23 PM, Skiddle wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/769561

I'm sorry for not telling this, but here's the regulations.

The GarageBand software license agreement says:

"GarageBand Software. You may use the Apple and third party audio loop content (Audio Content), contained in or otherwise included with the Apple Software, on a royalty-free basis, to create your own original music compositions or audio projects. You may broadcast and/or distribute your own music compositions or audio projects that were created using the Audio Content, however, individual audio loops may not be commercially or otherwise distributed on a standalone basis, nor may they be repackaged in whole or in part as audio samples, sound effects or music beds."

You can check here : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201808
So, that means I can upload songs created from the loops - not upload loops only.

I already told @ADR3-N.

~ Jessie

✨ENFP | 🎵 Epic Music Composer for: ACE/Old Chicago/OddTodd |🎬 Film Student | Status : Study Mode!

Visit My Official Portfolio!

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-12 19:36:28 (edited 2017-10-12 19:48:12)

I found one, great song, but unfortunately not original

Thief -Ookay

Update:

I think I could do this as a full time job, there's so many non-copyrighed songs on here

One more

Here's a link to that song on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPfMb50dsOk

you should listen to my music

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-12 20:15:31

At 10/12/17 08:43 AM, jessieyun0404 wrote:
At 10/11/17 12:23 PM, Skiddle wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/769561
I'm sorry for not telling this, but here's the regulations.

The GarageBand software license agreement says:

I said earlier I'd paste my reply to Jessie in forum, but it's simpler just to say that whatever a 3rd party says does not supercede NG rules. NG rules say don't make music solely based of loops, so it doesn't matter what anyone else says is okay if your song would otherwise break NG rules.

No h8, m8s. Just trying to make things clear. We had the same issue earlier with MAGIX. Yes, you can use loops, but you must also put your brain to work on some original composition, and that means writing music, in order for us to host it here.

Now, gonna check flags and reports and run for dinner.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-12 23:32:57

One more, I could get used to this.

I found this already uploaded on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGGCRHRW8cs

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-13 00:05:20

Here's a big long list

------
Not 100% sure about this one

------

Hope this helped,

-AllinatorBEATS-

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-14 04:06:11

At 10/13/17 05:21 PM, tezman58 wrote: This is just ear rape, nothing was put into this.

I cured that cancer.

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-14 18:14:23

I assume that DMDOKURO on Newgrounds was kicked because that account was a fake account, right? one of that account's songs was used in a famous demon.

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-10-24 12:04:35 (edited 2017-10-24 12:11:08)

If I may, I should bring this one up because they aren't even trying to hide the fact they didn't make it. It's right in the freaking title.

[EDIT] I found a couple more stolen tracks..

Check out my audio.

Music and stuff. Yep!

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-11-04 06:41:27

Should this stay? Not sure whether this qualifies in the Audio Portal. I'm asking because it actually has the Justin Bieber vocals in it, and I've seen remixes of songs like the Lockyn remix for "What Do You Mean?" removed. It could be fine maybe if it didn't have the vocals in it?

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-11-04 21:59:34

At 11/4/17 06:41 AM, BraydenGD wrote: Should this stay? Not sure whether this qualifies in the Audio Portal. I'm asking because it actually has the Justin Bieber vocals in it, and I've seen remixes of songs like the Lockyn remix for "What Do You Mean?" removed. It could be fine maybe if it didn't have the vocals in it?
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/769245

I've adjusted the credentials to indicate that it contains copyrighted samples and may not be used for further alteration or work. It's fine to stay now.

even if it IS Justin Bieber.... PUKE!

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-11-05 02:44:48

I've adjusted the credentials to indicate that it contains copyrighted samples and may not be used for further alteration or work. It's fine to stay now.

even if it IS Justin Bieber.... PUKE!

srsly did you have to edit my post? XDD

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-11-05 20:15:38

AHOY! I have more thievery to expose!

This time, it's from one SpicyNobsGD, most likely trying to upload copyrighted stuff in hopes of getting them onto Geometry Dash. Oh, the naiveté of the young and foolish.

Here are his two "uploads", and I've already reported them both.

Check out my audio.

Music and stuff. Yep!

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-11-05 20:29:27

At 11/5/17 08:15 PM, SSJ3-Goku4567 wrote: Oh, the naiveté of the young and foolish.

Indeed! We won't hear from him til at least 2018.

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-11-05 20:31:51

At 11/5/17 08:29 PM, Exedor wrote:
At 11/5/17 08:15 PM, SSJ3-Goku4567 wrote: Oh, the naiveté of the young and foolish.
Indeed! We won't hear from him til at least 2018.

I've been working with another moderator to purge the stolen content as well over the past couple months, so I've been active in doing this. It's like I've become a police dog or something...

Best. Job. Ever.

Check out my audio.

Music and stuff. Yep!

Response to Audio Portal Cleanup 2017-11-05 20:35:06

At 11/5/17 08:31 PM, SSJ3-Goku4567 wrote: It's like I've become a police dog or something...

Who's a good doggo?