00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

switizuwu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Clock Crew Situation

222,427 Views | 1,607 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-07-16 12:17:19

At 8/12/07 07:23 AM, aListers wrote:
At 9/8/01 12:22 PM, ICCold wrote: Down with the clock crap... i hate them, and so should everyone else... they are bunch of homeless losers who have computers connected to mice wheels to power them. Down with the clocks!
why do you hate us?

Hate "us"?! You're not a clock, and I'm just a clock clone.

Hey, I just spammed your thread, b*tch.

It's fun.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-07-16 14:01:42

meow

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-07-22 18:33:14

I agree the clock crew suck.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-07-25 15:46:06

The people who think the Clock Crew have 'stupid, unpolished, hardly worked on' Flashes are completely wrong. RupeeClock, StrangeClock and a lot of other Clocks have really awesome flashes. Everyone I know has attempted to download their videos on their iPods (didn't work). The Clock Crew HAS the right to express concern about oppression, ban requests, and unfair blam attempts. Those users who make hate videos probably express opinions (violent ones at that, but still opinions) about their work. But isn't it easier just to comment angrily instead of beating them up and/or killing them?

The Clock Crew Situation

PARAMORE!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-07-26 01:59:07

RupeeClock, StrangeClock, and CrustClock do some really good shit.

Sig made by Chris-092

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-07-26 15:02:08

I always try to judge clock submissions fairly, if it's a good flash I vote high, if it's a bad flash I vote low, I respect the clocks, and nobody cares because my voting power is only around 5 and a half

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-07-29 11:10:36

i think the clock crew is ok...........

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-07-30 02:59:16

They can all suck my clock

HAPPY EASTERHappy EASTERhappy easter

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-01 13:53:54

WTF?!?!
That's all I have to say.

The Clock Crew Situation

PARAMORE!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-02 11:27:04

At my opignon, all the spam crew and the person that make crapy flash about them should be baned, becose that they all have one things in comon: Crapy flash! But, the Clock krew is rigth, if the CC crap respect the rules and the other persons crap dont, well its the others that are not respecting the rules and this is what it is. If you want to ban the Clock Crew, the Lock Legion or (and i hope you will for that one) The Kitty Krew, you have tomake a vote or somthing and follow the decision of the majority (Or you could make a rule that if you make to much crapy movies your ban).

The fact is that there is som clock that are making good flash, The project B, Strawberry goes camping, operation five, the atomic bar and many others. We cant just ban them all!

The Clock Crew Situation

I have nothing to say to you...

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-03 05:04:09

I love the clocks everbody who hates them has no sense of humour

The Clock Crew Situation

Three words: Kiss mah ass

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-03 05:05:14

At 7/26/08 03:02 PM, Mizox wrote: I always try to judge clock submissions fairly, if it's a good flash I vote high, if it's a bad flash I vote low, I respect the clocks, and nobody cares because my voting power is only around 5 and a half

I tottaly agree

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-03 05:43:07

Raxar sux and his movie should be blamed
STOP THREATENING INNOCENT PEOPLE RAXAR YUR A JACKASS
This is fucking newgrounds It shouldn't be surprising there are crappy movies (i ain't dissin nobody)
But this is a bunch of fucking programing on the internet and people, seriously making threats on the internet will get U arrested Raxar. Also Let the people make flashes!! is they're truly crappy blam them if they aren't leave them alone!!

Raxar sux balm him imediatly
one more anti-clock flash and I am getting his ass outta here!!

So Raxar don't fall down the stairs on ur way out

The Clock Crew Situation

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-07 12:19:33

At 5/14/08 04:24 PM, 7475UM1 wrote: I am quite disheartened by how many people think the Clocks are cool or don't deserve to be banned, etc. I would suspect them of being with the Clocks.

Honestly, what have the Clocks contributed onto Newgrounds that actually help it?

Fuck you. RupeeClock, StrangeClock, and CrustClock actually do some really good shit with clocks.
SBC was the only spammer.
Also, if clock are so bad, how come all the old clocks' reviews are insanely well recieved? Hmm?

Hey, I just spammed your thread, b*tch.

It's fun.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-08 17:50:32

I can always count on this old as shit thread for laughs.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-08 18:06:05

At 7/22/08 01:23 AM, thdrkside wrote: You know what? The clock crew sucks, they have always sucked, I hated them from the very first time I saw one of their animations. Why anyone would want to watch them or even allow them to stay on newgrounds is beyond me, I dont know what I hate more: The terrible animation, the crappy computerised voicing, the terrible humor, or the way so many clock animations show penises. The clock crew are an abomination and deserve to be banned.

lol, you are a total internet poser, you think it is cool to be hate a crew millions of people love. I just think that is funny. That you are on Newgrounds, have no flash and think you have any room to talk.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-09 01:08:37

Hahahahah!
Look at these faggots and their stupid hate comments!!!!

<Insert generic signature here>

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-11 09:29:02

B, where can i post my clock day 08 flash?

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-12 10:59:39

i just found a new meaning to my life :D to get all Anti-Clock flashes BLAMMED :D

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-12 15:20:50

Even Me being a LOCK find that this is true the people of newgrounds are being unfair to the locks and clocks i've seen it me being jew clock am offended by newgrounds anti-semite community being mean to my peirs in the jew crew

My opinion is fact.

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-13 14:08:28

the only reason clock crew movies are crap is because people who suck at flash join the cc thinking we actually go on and vote 5 for eachother

i for one put good effort into my clock flashes and im submitting one on clock day that is not just a stupid spam one, i spent a lot of time on it, last year my clock day flash was 8 minutes long and took 8 months to finish

*organclock* (my old account)

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-15 03:08:15

At 8/11/08 09:29 AM, Plaski wrote: B, where can i post my clock day 08 flash?

In the Recycle Bin.

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-15 03:42:50

At 8/9/08 12:30 AM, thdrkside wrote:
At 8/8/08 06:06 PM, SecretClock wrote:

lol, you are a total internet poser, you think it is cool to be hate a crew millions of people love. I just think that is funny. That you are on Newgrounds, have no flash and think you have any room to talk
Yes I said they make crappy flash, and I dont submit flash because my flash would not be that good either, but what is the point of submitting something if its crap? Yes most of them dont get blammed, but thats because a bunch of 12 year olds with an immature sence of humor would vote 5 on something just because its popular. I dont think its cool to hate the clock crew, im not doing it because its "cool", its my opinion and I just wanted to express my deep hatred for the clock crew.

MORON! LOLOLOLOL! I made a joke funny! Gonna kill me now? Or EXPRESS DEEP HATRED? Nobody wants your opinion. Not even God, he has forsaken you. Fear my grammar you mortal wench!

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-15 04:12:16

I have seen a few of the clock crew movies since around the time that they have started up, at first I thought most of them were just starting flash and provided the poor quality. After much time had passed I have seen very few of the clock crew members actually putting effort into their flashes and to those I do applaud, but to the others that have been around for quite some time I am one of the many that say you should just stop making flashes. At first they were funny, but over time they became old especially with how you all hail strawberry clock or how he just hails himself over and over again. I'm not trying to be mean about it or be an ass about it...but mabey it is time for you guys to stop making flashes...or least get more than half a teaspoon of talent. I know this is gonna get bashed on and whatnot down the road but I don't care, that is my honest opinion on the clock crew and that is all I have to say about those kids.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-15 04:18:16

Big talk for a guy with no flash under his belt.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-15 06:46:57

At 8/15/08 04:18 AM, MakairaMazara wrote: Big talk for a guy with no flash under his belt.

Seen this stupid argument before, pathetic since you can get any crap made in two minutes passed. Look how I got this passed with 3.47 : http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/45 4056
After the CC preloader frame, a keyframe with a text and an imported mp3.

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-15 07:39:37

I agree with Done1Done1Done every body should calm down alright?

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-15 09:42:48

Clock crew, is a respected well established group and should be treated like one. They have given alot of character too newgrounds and these forms of flash are dis-respectful but thats part of what comes with being a celebrity on New Grounds. Look at Tom, their has been countless flash's putting down Tom and he can sleep at night. I have the most respect for the Clocks but this is part of newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-15 12:14:48

u's shud relax if u dont like the clock crew den just ignore dem personally ive been on newgrounds4 a yr n made my account just recently n i havnt watched 1 of thier flashes till 2day XD thou some r quite gd. the reason tom doesnt ban The clock crew is prob b/c its so popular. or maybe tom fulp is Strawberry clock! :O oj but relax r the world will explode by ....... somefin. :S sry im a newgrounds noob :P

The Clock Crew Situation

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-08-15 14:57:54

Clock Crew sucks a big black cock in the past of the tree.