00:00
00:00

Ngmc 2014-07-25 18:05:49

Welcome to Newgrounds Motorcycle Club.

Own and ride a motorcycle? You're most definitely in. No minimum requirements. Might as well include scooters and mopeds too.

Are ya the kind of person who rigs a weedeater to a 10-speed? Did ya get tired of pedalling your tricycle and run a chainsaw around the axles? That's cool too.

Do ya like to rent mopeds and tear 'em up? It's all good.

Own and ride a pick-up truck and a nice spatula?

*throws a bloody spatula and a scooter into the back of a pick-up truck*

You're good to go. I'd welcome riders of any kind of death trap on 1-3 wheels really, with a preference for motorcycles and trikes.

For anyone else that doesn't ride but has a passion for iron horses and what not, feel free to hang around. Also, feel free to post anything related to the subculture, be it some kinda bike design (real or imagined). Do ya make strange biker fashion designs? Or even just have some fetishy fascination with bikes and want to marry one? You're probrably in the right place.

I am going to insist that you at least own a spatula if you come in here. No minimum requirements on the spatula either but the bigger, the better.

If we get enough riders, maybe we can see about some cool banners, patches, rabid nicknames or something.

Do ya think it's a cool idea but don't like the way I'm doing it? No problem, ya can still join, prove ya ride, then vote for a president or something..or not, idc. Until then it's pretty much anarchy.

Keep it shiny side up or deal with the spatulas,

-J

Thanks to Green-Chicken for the sig graphics, ur awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-25 23:53:35

Hell ya! I'm in... Couldn't work out how to respond, heheheeee

May Your Oil Always Be Clean - And Your Tires Always Dirty…

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-26 00:29:15

At 7/25/14 11:53 PM, Green-Chicken wrote: Hell ya! I'm in... Couldn't work out how to respond, heheheeee

HELL YA MAN!!

I can vouch this cat is awesome. Welcome. XD

That reminds me, that vintage truck you guys were working on (with the old crank shaft) was pretty badass..

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-26 07:05:01

Count me in. I already rock an NG Tank patch on my jacket, and an NG sticker over the right battery panel on my bike. I hope for this to be a good turnout, rather than an elite squad of few.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-26 16:30:21

At 7/26/14 07:05 AM, Phobotech wrote: Count me in. I already rock an NG Tank patch on my jacket, and an NG sticker over the right battery panel on my bike. I hope for this to be a good turnout, rather than an elite squad of few.

Alot of the inspiration was from seeing that pic, I'm glad you're here. If I seem to be gettin' elitist just let me know.. just kick my rear view mirror off or something XD

Spatula jokes aside, all are welcome here.

The thought of a bunch of artists, animators and musicians on bikes and scooters and such is cool. The economy can be hard on everyone and they are good on the gas milage.

I was thinking if the turnout is good here then the people that don't ride or have a scoot but want to get one in the future, might have a good pool of fun people with good advise to draw from too. Unfortunately, I'm probrably not one of the more mechanically inclined kinda people. My last bike was a little punk rock Kawasaki that was about as old as I was and I had to constantly tinker with it. Seems like parts were always falling off of it, hehe. I've seen some people buy some fixer-uppers really cheap and end up with some really nice rides.

Also wanted to say (again?) motorcycle-ish inspired art and stuff is always welcome too. I got some old ones I made in paint and some 2.5D I did years ago, might throw them up.. one's just a trike and the other I called an ike (had one wheel). XD might be good for a laugh or a facepalm.

I wouldn't mind seeing what people in other countries are riding too..just curious.

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-27 08:30:43

At 7/26/14 12:29 AM, jhypsyshah wrote:
At 7/25/14 11:53 PM, Green-Chicken wrote: Hell ya! I'm in... Couldn't work out how to respond, heheheeee
HELL YA MAN!!

I can vouch this cat is awesome. Welcome. XD

That reminds me, that vintage truck you guys were working on (with the old crank shaft) was pretty badass..

My brother opened his shop, I will try to get pick's of what's going on soon... Thanks for the invite, hehehee

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-27 09:07:06

I can't get my picks to show, puts them somewhere?

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-28 16:45:56

If that doesn't work let me know.

I started a Misc Project and added ya guys. Though it could be a place we could put our pic's and maybe link a sig or something to it later. I've never done anything with a misc project before so I'm not sure exactly what it can do. I just left it unpublished for now.

If you're having any browser or file problems, ya can send them to me and I can probrably add them if ya like.

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-28 18:53:11

The way all motors arrive around here. Lol. This baby is an old speed-boat 305 Chevy. I think the pick should show?
My friend Buddy donated it to the coup, Thanks Buddy!

Ngmc

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-28 19:03:15

If I have this right now, this should show? J.C. Penny's from around 70? I modified it to use Yamaha moped stuff, 3 years in but I'm in no hurry. WEEEEEEE, lol....

Ngmc

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-29 04:43:03

At 7/28/14 07:03 PM, Green-Chicken wrote: If I have this right now, this should show? J.C. Penny's from around 70? I modified it to use Yamaha moped stuff, 3 years in but I'm in no hurry. WEEEEEEE, lol....

I love that lil' trike. XD

Curious if ya got a pic of the front? Did ya put that brake light on there too? Too cool man..

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-29 19:14:11

My Gimp is freaking out, but I did find it has banners, way cool banners, I might mess with it later?

This front is Honda, got it from my friends crack-up! Bent the moped in half, broke everything but the front. Another free-Be, heheheee...

Ngmc

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-30 05:40:29

At 7/29/14 07:14 PM, Green-Chicken wrote: My Gimp is freaking out, but I did find it has banners, way cool banners, I might mess with it later?

This front is Honda, got it from my friends crack-up! Bent the moped in half, broke everything but the front. Another free-Be, heheheee...

I wonder if ng supports animated gif banners? I guess I could export one out of my editor for a test.

I got gimp too. If ya want me to help add any layers, I guess I could throw them in the misc project, maybe as .png, if ya wanna..

So ya've known that trike for years? Does she have a name? XD

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-30 06:11:18

bad news, animated sig test doesn't seem to work off the drive, think it came out 10 times bigger than file size maximum tho'. It wouldn't let me upload it in the Misc Projects either, wasn't sure if it were possible to use it from the url. :/

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-30 08:43:27

I like Vespas. Can I join?

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-30 17:58:57

At 7/30/14 08:43 AM, Yoshiii343 wrote: I like Vespas. Can I join?

Absolutely, Welcome.

I just googled some Vespa images and such. Looked like they have some pretty slick classic looking ones and at least a few pretty wild modern looking ones..but I thought this little side car was pretty cool.

Ngmc

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-30 20:19:26

At 7/30/14 05:40 AM, jhypsyshah wrote:
At 7/29/14 07:14 PM, Green-Chicken wrote: My Gimp is freaking out, but I did find it has banners, way cool banners, I might mess with it later?

I wonder if ng supports animated gif banners? I guess I could export one out of my editor for a test.

I got gimp too. If ya want me to help add any layers, I guess I could throw them in the misc project, maybe as .png, if ya wanna..

So ya've known that trike for years? Does she have a name? XD

That would be cool with the banners if ya want, I'll let you work-out what works first, then I will try adding something? I'm sure we can come up with something.

No, not yet on the name, not sure what would work? lol

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-30 20:24:09

At 7/30/14 06:11 AM, jhypsyshah wrote: bad news, animated sig test doesn't seem to work off the drive, think it came out 10 times bigger than file size maximum tho'. It wouldn't let me upload it in the Misc Projects either, wasn't sure if it were possible to use it from the url. :/

I can't find the Misc Projects?

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-30 23:02:21

Up to the top left of the screen, after you log in, two icons to the right of the message icon is the Project System.

I think it should show up in the bottom left of the next screen, along with any other projects for the portals (where ya can submit flash animations and such.)

I think I mailed ya back that decorative page ya made for the text that ya posted earlier on G, just wondered what it would look like as 720 x 60 with some text and a little color..

Man, just got back from checking out my cousin's new scooter. It's larger than most of the ones I tend to see, about the size of a rocket. I noticed the speedometer topped at 80 - 90 mph. I'm so used to seeing the 49cc ones , where ya'd get maybe 30 - 40 mph if ya didn't take the baffle out/pipe off , I think one of the reasons for that is that ya don't (or at least ya used to not) need a liscence or permit or anything for them in this state, not sure if it's like that elsewhere.

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-30 23:03:38

At 7/30/14 11:02 PM, jhypsyshah wrote:

I think it should show up in the bottom left of the next screen

*meant bottom right of next screen..

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-31 17:04:10

Curious what ya thought of something like this..

Ngmc

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-31 20:10:11

At 7/30/14 05:58 PM, jhypsyshah wrote:
At 7/30/14 08:43 AM, Yoshiii343 wrote: I like Vespas. Can I join?
Absolutely, Welcome.

I just googled some Vespa images and such. Looked like they have some pretty slick classic looking ones and at least a few pretty wild modern looking ones..but I thought this little side car was pretty cool.

That's wicked cool! I would drive the shit out of that! LOL, Way Cool...

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-31 20:15:54

At 7/31/14 05:04 PM, jhypsyshah wrote: Curious what ya thought of something like this..

Looks Cool To Me!
Is that what you want for our banner? I think its great, got that mixed artist feel to it! Heheheeeee, Way Cool... It's your call? Again I like it!

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-07-31 22:12:28

At 7/31/14 08:15 PM, Green-Chicken wrote:
At 7/31/14 05:04 PM, jhypsyshah wrote: Curious what ya thought of something like this..
Looks Cool To Me!
Is that what you want for our banner? I think its great, got that mixed artist feel to it! Heheheeeee, Way Cool... It's your call? Again I like it!

It works, I now fly my banner, Hell Ya!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-08-01 00:17:00

It works, I now fly my banner, Hell Ya!!!

Diggit! Thank ya! XD

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-08-01 21:33:14

she rede to ride! XD

Ngmc

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-08-01 21:36:58

just messin' around, having some fun..asked her to take her dress and shoes off and lay it on the bike for one last (um, tasteful) pic', hehe.

Ngmc

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-08-02 17:41:28

At 8/1/14 09:36 PM, jhypsyshah wrote: just messin' around, having some fun..asked her to take her dress and shoes off and lay it on the bike for one last (um, tasteful) pic', hehe.

Q: Do you find wind to be a problem? Heheheeeee...

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-08-04 14:27:43

Nah.. I have to tie her to the handlebars or something or she'll just run off when I start it up, hehe.

BBS Signature

Response to Ngmc 2014-08-08 15:48:57

I don't own a motorcycle but...

Ngmc

*sigh*

BBS Signature