00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"Thirteen Deities"

688 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

"Thirteen Deities" 2014-07-18 05:27:00

So, a recently had some account troubles as "Luvcub," and I thought the fastest resolution would be to ditch that ancient account and make a new one, and with this new account, i'd like to say hey in the forum with some of my artwork. I plan to post my art project series"Thirteen Deities" on here, which will be thirteen different demons. Currently as I make this post, I have finished "four."

I mostly draw grotesque or surreal imagery, character designs, and abstract concepts. Sometimes there is nudity, blood, gore, fat men, thin women, serpents, maybe even kittens. It all depends on how I feel, but I mainly focus on the grotesque stuff and character designs.

I hope y'all enjoy; feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

First Image: The Warden

"Where the wild ones play."

Response to "Thirteen Deities" 2014-07-18 05:28:05

Second Image; The Glutton

Response to "Thirteen Deities" 2014-07-18 05:29:06

Third Image: The Bounded

Response to "Thirteen Deities" 2014-07-18 05:30:18

Fourth Image:The Leech

Response to "Thirteen Deities" 2014-07-18 07:34:38

They all have almost identical body shapes and facial features, but perhaps was that the intention?

BBS Signature

Response to "Thirteen Deities" 2014-07-18 07:41:26

At 7/18/14 07:34 AM, Havegum wrote: They all have almost identical body shapes and facial features, but perhaps was that the intention?

The body shape is definitely because I love larger men, and I was going to do 13 sets of normal chubby dudes, but, I thought demons would be more fun. I kept the faces close to the same so it is coherent, you can tell they belong together. But sometimes, I will admit, I do get carried away with features I like and will overly use them because it's an aesthetic I enjoy.