00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

American Women...radioactive

9,365 Views | 123 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 20:04:53

At 6/24/14 08:01 PM, Phobotech wrote:

:Homer is still in Ithica

Shit, I meant Odysseus.

...Oh well, it was a flimsy comparison anyway. Anybody got a better parallel between the sequence of threads and an epic saga?

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 20:29:43

Oh wow! Honestly just skimmed most of the rest of these pages here. Apparently the guy's pissed that some girl he likes is dating someone in their 30s instead of him. Oh boo hoo hoo!

What a basketcase that guy is!

He would absolutely hate me then because I'm in my 30s and can get girls in their 20s. Nothing pathetic about having a wide choice of dating-age people available to you. More pathetic that he's in his 20s and can't even get girls in their 20s.

This guy's not beta. He's not even omega. He's so far down the chart he's zeta.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-24 20:35:41

At 6/24/14 08:29 PM, NeonSpider wrote: This guy's not beta. He's not even omega. He's so far down the chart he's zeta.

Okay immediately after posting that I realize the last alphabetic character in the Greek alphabet is Omega. But in English the last character would be Z so hopefully that choice makes sense? Point is he's worse than an "omega male".

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-25 07:00:44

At 6/24/14 08:01 PM, Phobotech wrote: Like...follow me on this one...
[cool stuff]
...Ahhh...EXACTLY like The Odyssey.

Wow, mate. That's fuckin' amazing.

At 6/24/14 07:20 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Feel so tempted to try getting a few users and try making an audio drama out of this. Would be hilarious.... hilariously

stupid.
As for the audio drama, Please, please; for the love of god... DO IT.

At 6/24/14 07:17 PM, Weeaboo wrote:
This topic is 7 pages long.
Im dissapointed in all of you.
I'm more disappointed and saddened that the OP never pulled his head out of his ass to say one logical thing.

I for one am impressed that he had made 6 threads worth of entertaining bullshit.

At 6/24/14 07:42 PM, Weeaboo wrote:
At 6/24/14 07:40 PM, Omega wrote: Just for laughs, I started a wiki page on this guy
At 6/24/14 07:08 PM, NGPulp wrote: I'd also like to take the time to point out that OP's threads have been truly a legendary goldmine of posts.
NGPulp get working on that wiki article pronto.

Indeed.
I will if I get the time.
Dovahkhiin's infamy has reached the likes of Sirtom93 and SuperGhandi64... among other folks.