00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

American Women...radioactive

8,985 Views | 145 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 22:39:16


At 6/22/14 09:00 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Sorry, but when a guy in his 30's dates a girl in her early 20's, not only is that wrong, but it's also illegal.

No it's not. Age of consent is at least 18 everywhere in America. She could be 18.
Plus, how is it wrong? If they actually like each other and are both of age adults who can make decisions for themselves, who are you to break them up?

So yeah, breaking them up is actually a good thing in this situation.

Are they abusive to each other? Is the relationship ruining their lives?
Don't answer that second one, in your warped twisted little fantasy world it'll always be yes.

Regardless on whether that is a parody or not, it doesn't describe me one bit.

"A winy nerd who only likes Asians but doesn't understand why Asian girls don't like him back."
That description fits both of you, buddy.

Like I said, I am someone who gets shit done.

Well, the video clearly shows the nerd going on an actual date with an actual Asian girl, so he's done way more than you have.

I wouldn't expect a kid who uploads flash content on a website to understand.

Oh, my bad man. How much is your game design college scholarship worth?

Trust me, venting and whining are two different things.

But you can vent and whine at the same time.

It feels good to vent anonymously, TBH. Kind of why I use the forum in the first place.

Get a therapist, someone who can actually help you.

Do I expect real relationship advice from a community like this? Of course not.

Then don't post here. From what I'm getting you NEED relationship advice. There are plenty of forums that cover this topic exclusively.

If a girl would rather go out with a gun toting 30 year old guy too pathetic to get girls his own age

If he's in his 30s and getting hot chicks in his 20s, he's doing pretty well.
Also, you never mentioned he was 30, how was I supposed to know?

over someone young

Well, not young to her.

in shape

Never seen you, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

and intelligent

Full of yourself much? I wish I could give you the benefit of the doubt here pal, but your posts have proven otherwise.

then guess what, that is her loss. Later in her life, when she realizes just how pathetic he is, and she missed her chance to get someone like me, she will regret it.

You're calling him pathetic? You're on a thread, whining/venting about how he has your girlfriend and how you want to break them up because you like Asian chicks while he's in an actual relationship, who's the pathetic one?

ATM, though, I just thought I'd come back to this thread, and poke some fun at some of the ridiculous posts on here. Congrats manly-chicken, you just happened to make it on that list.

Are you sure you're not coming back to whine more?

Don't feel bad, kid. You have a much higher forum post count than me, more experience with Adobe Flash and Actionscript, and I bet you have me beat by 3 times on the amount of hours spent surfing videos on youtube.

Hey, it's a passion of mine. Some of us turn our passions into careers and some of us masturbate to instagram photos of girls that frendzoned them.

You sound more and more like a prick with each post you make.
So here's some advice:
Don't.
If you're thinking of replying:
Don't.
If you're thinking of coming back here:
Don't.
If you're thinking of breaking up this relationship because you think she's better off with you:
Don't.

Leave.
No one likes you here.
You've ruined your reputation.
You are a failure.
PM WadeFulp and ask him to delete your account.
Bye, loser.


BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 22:41:06


At 6/22/14 10:28 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: I can see how doing easy liberal art courses just to get a degree is plausible with multiple jobs, but try taking calc II, physics with calc I, and some other pre-req class in the same semester, and see how well you do with a job. Very few people can do all of that and have a full-time job. I am not thinking low of the girl, but I would be over-exaggerating to say she can do well while juggling 4-5 college classes. Reality is, you can't.

Maybe she can do that after she's out of college? She's not gonna be in college her whole life. Just sayin' women can support themselves, they don't need men for that.


Very few guys would do what I am doing from the fear of getting beaten up by the girl's boyfriend. Trust me, it takes more balls to bang a girl after kicking the shit out of her BF, then it does to run away with your tail tucked under your legs.

Dovahwhatever, advocating baseless assault. Has it EVER crossed your mind that she actually cares about this guy? And that it's not your place to fucking judge? Does it MATTER to you, her feelings, her desires? She's a human being, man! Even if you WERE a great catch (You're not, I guarantee it), it's not like she fucking HAS to go out with you.


The man is over 30. The change of him being under 10 years older is 20%. There is an 80% chance that he is over 10 years older than her, hence why I said 10+ years older. Regardless whether that is middle-aged or not, it is still pathetic to go after a girl that young.

It's actually not pathetic at all, in fact, as I said earlier, it's considered a challenge among normal people. It's also, just... wow, you don't realize by saying that, you're saying it's pathetic to go after this girl. Look at her like a person, not an age. Also, you realize that you call her immature because of her age, aren't you her age? I hope you can see what I'm saying here, but if you're still too dumb to realize, by your own fucking standards, you are immature emotionally and mentally. You are NOT advanced beyond your years, you are NOT a special snowflake, you are owed nothing and you have earned nothing.


Everything else was petty insults and irrelevant pop-culture references. At this point, the whole argument will start going downhill, into pages full of insults. For somebody like me, I have better things to do than to exchange insults with some nobody on the internet, trying his best at impressing his forum buddies.

Grats, you won a pointless internet debate. Go ahead and brag to your forum buddies how awesome you are.

Shit, dawgsie, did I make pop culture references? I don't think I did, but this forum doesn't have a way to see the thread while you're replying. Also I like how you're implying I'm part of some conspiratorial gang simply trying to troll you. I do this shit to entertain me, not for anyone else. There's no conspiracy to keep you from getting laid. And you obviously don't have better things to do, or else you'd be doing them without trying to get in one last shot at me.

Fuck, bro, you gotta be a work. This can't be a shoot.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 22:45:23


Please. He is trying soo hard to sound intelligent and to impress others. I'm sure those like-minded people who believe an IQ test should be based on the amount of pop-culture one would know, would be awed by his posts.

I'm glad you see how wrong it is for a grown man to hit on young women. Seriously, those are 2 different people on 2 different maturity levels. One is still naive while the other one is no doubt, full of bad experience. Even if it is above the legal age of consent, it is still wrong. Those who cannot see this are no doubt, men in their 30's with no compassion whatsoever.

If he wishes to continue making a fool of himself here, he is more than welcome. Maybe when I check back with this post in a few days, I'll respond to one of them if any of them humors me. I'm sure he'll be there the second that happens, and his purposeless life will become fulfilled once again (temporarily).

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 22:46:09


At 6/22/14 10:04 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: She's a student. Getting a job as a student with your hands full is academic suicide. There is a fine line between persistence, and obsession. Believe me, if I saw a girl similar to her out in public, I'd ask her for her number in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, the Asian population in the US isn't too high, and who can blame them?

So you only like her because she's Asian?
Like, if she was white but with the exact same personality, you wouldn't date her?


BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 22:52:52


Jesus Christ, dovakhiin...
and I thought you improved over time.

You racist, misogynistic, egotistical bastard.

People like you don't deserve to live.

Seriously, man.
If she knew how you are she'd never go with you if you act like that.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 22:57:17


I was going to respond with well thought out posts to counter all your illogical and flawed points... but seeing as you're pretty much a dumb blonde in the overall sense, no point trying to explain anything to you. How about you grow the fuck up and move on with life rather than clinging onto an Asian lady who is happy with someone that's not a creepy guy like you. Also, get a therapist for fucks sake, you're a train wreck and have your head so far up your ass, I don't know if you've ever bothered to pull it out so you can breathe for five minutes and think logically (something you have yet to do.)


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 22:58:01


At 6/22/14 10:45 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Please. He is trying soo hard to sound intelligent and to impress others. I'm sure those like-minded people who believe an IQ test should be based on the amount of pop-culture one would know, would be awed by his posts.

I really don't get this. I have made absolutely zero pop culture references. Unless you count, I guess, the chris chan comparison? Though that's really more of an apt comparison, and chris isn't exactly pop culture. I actually don't know a lot of current pop culture, these days. I know a shit ton about photography, cameras, filmmaking in general, but I'm usually too busy watching great films and writing scripts (and amazing newgrounds posts like these) to engage in pop culture.


I'm glad you see how wrong it is for a grown man to hit on young women.

You know the ancient Greeks, the civilization our democracy is largely based on? Well, they had this theory that a person should have two relationships in their lives. The first being an older person when they are young, to learn from them, and the second with a younger person when they're older, to pass along that learning. Granted, we're not ancient greeks. But she IS a grown-ass woman who can make her own decisions on who she wants to spend her time and life with, and it's not your goddamn place to judge, just because you want a perfect asian waifu.

:Seriously, those are 2 different people on 2 different maturity levels. One is still naive while the other one is no doubt, full of bad experience.

You know literally nothing about this man except your strange fantasies. I really doubt he has 22 children, and that you're just playing into a racial stereotype. He could be a really cool dude, have you even fucking met him? Not even gonna touch the fact that you think age restricts your maturity all the time anymore, because you seem to dodge points pretty consistently.

:Even if it is above the legal age of consent, it is still wrong. Those who cannot see this are no doubt, men in their 30's with no compassion whatsoever.

Bro, I'm 23. Legit. I love how you have these assumptions, they're great; because they're based in your strange and sometimes scary view of the world. And I absolutely love how you declaratively state this, like your opinion is the only right one.

If he wishes to continue making a fool of himself here, he is more than welcome. Maybe when I check back with this post in a few days, I'll respond to one of them if any of them humors me. I'm sure he'll be there the second that happens, and his purposeless life will become fulfilled once again (temporarily).

You haven't responded to my PM, lover. And even senpai-san's attention doesn't fill the holes in my lonely life.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 22:59:35


Manly-Chicken, bro, I'm a fucking software engineer. Your kiddy scholarship means nothing. Face it, you are a fucking flash artist. No more. Get over yourself, kid. Dating and fucking isn't the only thing to do in life. At the end of the day, it's about how much money you make. Money is what gets you the girls. A woman's dream is to be with a guy with a lot of money. You think you'll find yourself a decent woman by programming in AS3 all day in your underwear in your parent's basement? Maybe the desperate ones, but in reality, they will all be going after men like me.

So I lost one battle with one girl, out of what, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF GIRLS IN THE WORLD! I can promise you, that over 50% of that population right now, are wishing for a man like me. Amongst those 50%, 32% of them are already in a relationship with another man.

You use a software to make your video games that people like me create. Get over yourself, lass. You're below me. Even if I do live a sad and lonely life, I will still be a fucking software engineer, making shit ton more money than you ever will make.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:00:58


At 6/22/14 10:57 PM, SCTE3 wrote: but seeing as you're pretty much a dumb blonde in the overall sense, no point trying to explain anything to you.

I seriously hope he's just some really well thought out trolling attempt or some sort of social experiment to create an anonymous personality that'll piss off anyone and everyone.

How about you grow the fuck up and move on with life rather than clinging onto an Asian lady who is happy with someone that's not a creepy guy like you.

This.

Also, get a therapist for fucks sake, you're a train wreck and have your head so far up your ass, I don't know if you've ever bothered to pull it out so you can breathe for five minutes and think logically (something you have yet to do.)

Dovakhiin... please follow this nice lady's advice.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:01:53


I have a challenge for you:
Show the Asian girl this thread.
This whole thread.
Post her reaction.
You're not scared, are you?


BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:03:12


dovatwat, most idiotic user of the year.

"What flawed logic he has. It's a wonder he's still alive."
-User with more brains in their fingers

"He thinks money is how you get ALL the girls, how silly."
-Another equally intelligent user

"I have time to schedule him into my week."
-A Therapist


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:03:32


Oh shit I forgot about fuckin #loveyamissya. That's not a pop culture thing, that's a specific reference that a radio community I'm part of uses in jest. I'm not gonna explain it, because you don't get to be in on the joke.

But yeah. Even if that and the chris chan thing were to be considered pop culture references, that's two. out of how much writing I've done in this goldmine of a thread?

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:04:49


At 6/22/14 11:01 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: I have a challenge for you:
Show the Asian girl this thread.
This whole thread.
Post her reaction.
You're not scared, are you?

If you're truly a brave asshole with no shame, dovakhiin1994, do this.

C'mon.

You're not... chicken are you?

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:09:15


At 6/22/14 11:06 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 6/22/14 11:04 PM, NGPulp wrote:
At 6/22/14 11:01 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: I have a challenge for you:
You're not... chicken are you?
He can't be a Manly Chicken.

Indeed.

It's not even remotely possible for him to be manly and a chicken.

Either he grows the balls to fuckin' finally realize the change the error in his ways or he continues to delude himself with dumb stereotypes from the 80's.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:12:12


At 6/22/14 10:59 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: but in reality, they will all be going after men like me.

Yeah. Look how well that's turning out.

American Women...radioactive

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:14:12


At 6/22/14 10:59 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Manly-Chicken, bro, I'm a fucking software engineer. Your kiddy scholarship means nothing. Face it, you are a fucking flash artist. No more. Get over yourself, kid. Dating and fucking isn't the only thing to do in life. At the end of the day, it's about how much money you make. Money is what gets you the girls. A woman's dream is to be with a guy with a lot of money. You think you'll find yourself a decent woman by programming in AS3 all day in your underwear in your parent's basement? Maybe the desperate ones, but in reality, they will all be going after men like me.

So I lost one battle with one girl, out of what, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF GIRLS IN THE WORLD! I can promise you, that over 50% of that population right now, are wishing for a man like me. Amongst those 50%, 32% of them are already in a relationship with another man.

You use a software to make your video games that people like me create. Get over yourself, lass. You're below me. Even if I do live a sad and lonely life, I will still be a fucking software engineer, making shit ton more money than you ever will make.

And that's why you're not good with women (well, people). You're a judgemental cunt who think's he's above people. You're not. Sorry.

I mean, bitch, I have 6 imdb pages dedicated to me. I have worked with James Hong, Joe Mantegna, Ming Na Wen, Luke Goss, and they all pretty much agree that I'm one of the best workers they've worked with. I know for a fact that my name was thrown around the Mantegna househeld, the discussion being how fucking awesome I am at my job. I have done things that have literally won awards, directed and edited them. I've been interviewed on the news for a project I did, that also won awards. But you know what? You don't see me sitting here telling ANYONE I'm fucking better than them, because I fucking know I'm not.

So what was that shit you were talking about being better than me and me not having a fulfilling life? Do you really think ANYTHING you say strikes a nerve with me? Good for you, you make software game developers might or might not use. Good for you, you have the potential to make lodsemone. You'll die like all of us, and with the way you're acting here, it's a sure sign you won't be remembered well, not to mention leaving no children.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:14:23


At 6/22/14 11:12 PM, FinaLee wrote:
At 6/22/14 10:59 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: but in reality, they will all be going after men like me.
Yeah. Look how well that's turning out.

Please look at the highlighted word. Girls dig guys with money, and that has been proven numerous times. The whole "loving a guy because of who he is" is bullshit in hollywood movies.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:16:31


At 6/22/14 11:14 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:
At 6/22/14 11:12 PM, FinaLee wrote:
At 6/22/14 10:59 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: but in reality, they will all be going after men like me.
Yeah. Look how well that's turning out.
Please look at the highlighted word. Girls dig guys with money, and that has been proven numerous times. The whole "loving a guy because of who he is" is bullshit in hollywood movies.

Except it's not and that's a horrible generalization made by a person who doesn't even have enough experience to be cynical.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:18:04


At 6/22/14 11:14 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:
At 6/22/14 11:12 PM, FinaLee wrote:
At 6/22/14 10:59 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: but in reality, they will all be going after men like me.
Yeah. Look how well that's turning out.
Please look at the highlighted word. Girls dig guys with money, and that has been proven numerous times. The whole "loving a guy because of who he is" is bullshit in hollywood movies.

Yes, because all ladies ONLY like guys "who have lots of money" and totally never love him for him. You're confusing people who actually love each other with gold diggers, yet another shining moment where you can't think at all.


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:22:46


Wealth is a sign that a man is hardworking. Girls like men who work hard. True, I hate gold diggers as well. However, even girls who dont care much about money, would rather be with a man who has more money. Please, SCET, because you start shoving your political agenda down my throat, please for once, acknowledge what a fucking fact is, because it's obvious you cloud yourself around like-minded people too much to actually think what you are saying is actually a fact, or what YOU claim to be a fact, and is actually bullshit or not well thought of.

Once again, girl, you prove that you lack any kind of critical thinking.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:29:26


At 6/22/14 11:22 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Wealth is a sign that a man is hardworking.

Or lady, I'm a lesbian, lol.

Girls like men who work hard.

Different girls like different guys, don't lump us all into a narrow minded group such as yours. What, you don't think we should have jobs you sexist twat?

True, I hate gold diggers as well. However, even girls who dont care much about money, would rather be with a man who has more money.

Try saying that to a married homeless couple who are content to live without money or couples who are frugal and don't care about money or almost any couple in general that isn't marrying each other for money. If the only reason you want a girl with you is because she's Asian, possibly jobless, and hopefully only dependent on your creepy ass then you're a bigger dolt than I thought.

Please, SCET, because you start shoving your political agenda down my throat, please for once, acknowledge what a fucking fact is, because it's obvious you cloud yourself around like-minded people too much to actually think what you are saying is actually a fact, or what YOU claim to be a fact, and is actually bullshit or not well thought of.

Political agenda? Us pointing out that you're a flawed piece of shit is a political agenda? You clearly don't know what a fact is, I'll stick with the facts while you continue to live out a fantasy life where stereotypes are fact. Again, I can't repeat this enough, pull your head out of your ass and see a therapist or two because you really need one.

Once again, girl, you prove that you lack any kind of critical thinking.

One again child, you prove you lack any kind of logic or critical thinking skills. Hell, even a quick wikipedia article will inform you of how stupid you are being.


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:32:28


At 6/22/14 11:22 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Wealth is a sign that a man is hardworking. Girls like men who work hard. True, I hate gold diggers as well. However, even girls who dont care much about money, would rather be with a man who has more money. Please, SCET, because you start shoving your political agenda down my throat, please for once, acknowledge what a fucking fact is, because it's obvious you cloud yourself around like-minded people too much to actually think what you are saying is actually a fact, or what YOU claim to be a fact, and is actually bullshit or not well thought of.

Once again, girl, you prove that you lack any kind of critical thinking.

You're telling a fucking girl what fucking girls THINK.

Holy shit you just fucking peaked.

It cannot get better. It literally cannot get better. Please stop posting and leave your legacy intact.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:37:01


At 6/22/14 11:22 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Once again, girl, you prove that you lack any kind of critical thinking.

most ironic statement of the year.

you're really gunning for the "Most Pretentious User" award in the BBS awards thread at the end of this year, are you?

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:42:25


At 6/22/14 10:59 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Manly-Chicken, bro, I'm a fucking software engineer.

You've seen what I've done. What have you done? I mean, you're still in College right now, so you're still most likely being supported by your parents and don't have a software design career, right?

Your kiddy scholarship means nothing. Face it, you are a fucking flash artist. No more.

Got me there, but I am going to school for game design.

Get over yourself, kid.

Says the "intelligent, perfect gentleman"...

Dating and fucking isn't the only thing to do in life.

I guess you're right. There's having fun, having friends, spending time with family...

At the end of the day, it's about how much money you make.

Oh...
Have you ever seen The Wolf of Wall Street? Excellent film.

Money is what gets you the girls.

The gold diggers and the hookers, maybe.

A woman's dream is to be with a guy with a lot of money.

Not ALL women. I mean, what you're saying is a sexist stereotype. While most people in America probably want some form of financial stability, I bet most women would rather be in a loving relationship with a middle class guy than a relationship with a rich narcissistic, misogynist, racist doucher. Some would put up with it because they can just buy a new car or vibrator and fuck someone handsome and nice guy and eventually get divorced and take half their shit when they get fed up with you... I mean them.
By the way how much do you earn a year, Mr. 1%?

[If he says "none of your business" it means'] $0.
You think you'll find yourself a decent woman by programming in AS3 all day in your underwear in your parent's basement? Maybe the desperate ones, but in reality, they will all be going after men like me.

No they won't. Maybe the gold diggers and the prostitutes you hire. I, myself, when I go to my college, will try to talk to women I'm interested in and not try to break them up with their boyfriends.

So I lost one battle with one girl, out of what, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF GIRLS IN THE WORLD!

If there are "hundreds of millions" of girls (actually, billions, that's common knowledge, Mr. Intelligence), stop acting like there's only one. Oh, hundreds of millions? You mean just Asians?

I can promise you, that over 50% of that population right now, are wishing for a man like me.

So they want someone who thinks lowly of them just because they're a woman?

Amongst those 50%, 32% of them are already in a relationship with another man.

That's a relief, they don't have to suffer through being your boyfriend.

You use a software to make your video games that people like me create.

Adobe is full of pricks and you are one too, my pal, so it makes sense.

Get over yourself, lass. You're below me. Even if I do live a sad and lonely life, I will still be a fucking software engineer, making shit ton more money than you ever will make.

So, only one shit ton? You're making generalizations, my amigo. Are you sure that you'll make more? Indie games are a very lucrative business right now. I could go viral.

I AM REQUESTING A LOCK OF THIS THREAD! IT IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND THIS IDIOT BOY IS TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND BASIC SOCIAL CONCEPTS!


BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:44:53


At 6/22/14 11:44 PM, Shauna wrote: Not sure if thread is funny anymore. OP needs a hug by a girl with huge boobs.

Too bad asians typically have smaller statures (and breasts).

There's exceptions, of course, and also surgery, but I digress.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:49:37


Amazing. Amazing how someone of her specific nature, would dare say they stick to facts. It's absolutely amazing. It's even more amazing how I am the bad guy as well....

....I don't even know what to say. SCET, you are everything of what is wrong with women. You truly are. You are trying to make women just like men. They aren't. They are completely different from men. Women take care of the house and the family while men are the ones who work. That is how a family works.

When I tell you to stop shoving your agenda down my throat, I am talking about this. This calling me a sexist thing. I do not share the same political beliefs as you. You are as bad as an Islamic person shoving the religion of Islam down everyone's throats. What you believe in is a CULT. A religion. No facts. Zero. You are backwards thinking. What you call facts, a rational person who, actually WORKS with logic on a daily basis, calls bullshit.

You call me dumb, but you are nowhere on my level, girl. Nowhere. I fucking study engineering, including high-up mathematics and sciences, pure logic, while you no doubt stand on a street side, protesting on the side of the street demanding "equal rights for women" while yelling profanity. You are nothing to me, girl. NOTHING!

Before I completely lose my sanity talking to people like this thing, this will be my last post here. This is the last post you guys will see of me. I am done. This is as stupid as someone hitting themselves in the head. Enjoy your miserable internet lives posting hatred on the internet and spreading hatred and misery IRL. Not only do I look forward to leaving this forum, but someday, leave the US and move to Japan, away from cretins like SCET and others like her.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:50:09


At 6/22/14 11:44 PM, Shauna wrote: Not sure if thread is funny anymore. OP needs a hug by a girl with huge boobs.

It's not funny.
It's kind of uplifting that the Asian girl isn't in a relationship with this asswipe.


BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:51:16


At 6/22/14 11:49 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: this will be my last post here. This is the last post you guys will see of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:51:43


At 6/22/14 11:49 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Amazing. Amazing how someone of her specific nature, would dare say they stick to facts. It's absolutely amazing. It's even more amazing how I am the bad guy as well....

Thanks for pointing out I'm right. Not responding to the rest because you point out helpfully what makes you a horrible individual, good night, good bye and come back one day when you can fucking think logically for once.

good job stereotyping genders as always

Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 23:52:26


At 6/22/14 11:49 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: This is the last post you guys will see of me. I am done. This is as stupid as someone hitting themselves in the head. Enjoy your miserable internet lives posting hatred on the internet and spreading hatred and misery IRL. Not only do I look forward to leaving this forum, but someday, leave the US and move to Japan, away from cretins like SCET and others like her.

WE DID IT!
EVERYBODY DANCE!
See you never fucker!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HckcBynl_wg


BBS Signature