00:00

American Women...radioactive

8,975 Views | 145 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 19:10:20

At 6/17/14 07:08 PM, KillerSkull wrote:
At 6/17/14 06:57 PM, Vnzi wrote:
At 6/17/14 06:45 PM, Phobotech wrote:

I second this notion. But if it was bad enough to get him banned from the political forum than it's probably deleted.

maybe we should ask him when he gets unbanned

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 19:12:18

radioactive doesnt equate to being toxic

loons like you need another xray, a full body scan before going on a flight, then flying while eating a banana

anti nuke idiots

C C

the trolls king of kings

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 20:39:03

At 6/17/14 01:00 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Yes. That or there is a restaurant you both really like, that works too. Or in some cases, why not both?

Sounds corny, but I think the main thing is that it has to establish a fun relationship where you both just have fun together. I think another thing though is that it should be something they get excited over, maximises the chance of them getting confused and thinking they're excited for you!

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 23:14:13

At 6/16/14 10:08 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Don't even get me started on black women. Being in a relationship with one of those things, is pretty much committing suicide. There are some very sweet black women out there, but unfortunately, that is like, 2% of the African American population. The massive amount of entitlements given to them by government has really messed them up.

Even as a white male, I know that black women are less stuck up than white girls. They're trashier for the most part sure but I'd take that any day over arrogance.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 23:21:06

Umm... okay.

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 23:35:17

At 6/17/14 06:57 PM, Vnzi wrote:
At 6/17/14 06:45 PM, Phobotech wrote: Apparently, OP is banned. Something he posted in the political forum, surprise surprise.
I really want to see what he posted, especially if it's worse than this here.

I saw what he posted, it was pretty much just him raging about Obama. Nothing fancy really.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 23:43:58

And Europeans are hairy.

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-18 00:12:09

At 6/17/14 11:43 PM, Avery wrote: And Europeans are hairy.

You obviously haven't seen a lot of european women, then.

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-18 00:18:19

At 6/18/14 12:12 AM, WahyahRanger wrote:
At 6/18/14 12:12 AM, JRob wrote:
At 6/17/14 11:43 PM, Avery wrote: And Europeans are hairy.
You obviously haven't seen a lot of european women, then.
He obviously meant French.

Yea, definitely the French.

Polish, Russian, etc., blondes are the best Euros tho

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-18 00:23:32

At 6/16/14 11:55 PM, rendibsivad wrote:
At 6/16/14 11:37 PM, mothballs wrote: I hate everyone.
Ahh...As we see.. It is the everyday internet comment.. The kind when you wake up in the morning feeling the bad mood.. You just want to stand above the crowd by sayin that.. don't'cha?

I hate you.

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 19:56:23

At 6/17/14 10:21 AM, Manly-Chicken wrote: Basically, he's this guy, but worse and real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuJMjnpUap0

Let's see. A whiny douche, that complains on a video and whines about not getting Asian chicks. Yeah, I can already tell from watching the first 30 seconds of that video why he was trouble getting them.

We might have the same common interests, but the difference is, I actually work towards my goals, while this kid is busy crying on his youtube channel, thinking he is going to score with one.

Of course, it's always amusing to see comparisons between me and Elliot Rogers as well. Always special to see myself compared to psychopathic killers.

I wonder how long until I start being compared to Adolf Hitler. I wager no longer than 2 pages?

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 20:06:09

At 6/22/14 07:56 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:
At 6/17/14 10:21 AM, Manly-Chicken wrote: Basically, he's this guy, but worse and real.
Let's see. A whiny douche, that complains on a video and whines about not getting Asian chicks.

Yeah, you just don't have a camcorder, I'm guessing.

But anyways, I was curious as to which dovahjkafhjksf we were gonna get with this latest post. I guess it's self-confident overly smug one today.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 20:13:35

Nope. I got a built-in camcorder on my laptop with software as well. Like I said, I'm someone who actually works towards his goals. As an example, instead of bitching that a big kid is beating me up for my lunch money, I actually do something about it, like learn self defense.

Unfortunately, when you live in a country gives out entitlements, you get more people like that guy.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 20:16:58

At 6/22/14 08:13 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Nope. I got a built-in camcorder on my laptop with software as well. Like I said, I'm someone who actually works towards his goals. As an example, instead of bitching that a big kid is beating me up for my lunch money, I actually do something about it, like learn self defense.

Unfortunately, when you live in a country gives out entitlements, you get more people like that guy.

You realize that guy is a parody, right?

And that my post didn't literally mean I don't think you have a camcorder, but instead suggesting that you act in a similar fashion by whining to us?

Right?

Mother of God...

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 20:44:11

At 6/22/14 07:56 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:
Let's see. A whiny douche, that complains on a video and whines about not getting Asian chicks. Yeah, I can already tell from watching the first 30 seconds of that video why he was trouble getting them.

We might have the same common interests, but the difference is, I actually work towards my goals, while this kid is busy crying on his youtube channel, thinking he is going to score with one.

The video is a joke.
The guy is making fun of people like you.
Creepy nerds who only like Asian girls and are confused when Asian girls don't like them.
And by "work towards your goals" do you mean sabotage a relationship?

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 21:00:08

Sorry, but when a guy in his 30's dates a girl in her early 20's, not only is that wrong, but it's also illegal. So yeah, breaking them up is actually a good thing in this situation.

Regardless on whether that is a parody or not, it doesn't describe me one bit. Like I said, I am someone who gets shit done. I wouldn't expect a kid who uploads flash content on a website to understand.

Trust me, venting and whining are two different things. It feels good to vent anonymously, TBH. Kind of why I use the forum in the first place. Do I expect real relationship advice from a community like this? Of course not. If a girl would rather go out with a gun toting 30 year old guy too pathetic to get girls his own age, over someone young, in shape, and intelligent, then guess what, that is her loss. Later in her life, when she realizes just how pathetic he is, and she missed her chance to get someone like me, she will regret it.

ATM, though, I just thought I'd come back to this thread, and poke some fun at some of the ridiculous posts on here. Congrats manly-chicken, you just happened to make it on that list.

Don't feel bad, kid. You have a much higher forum post count than me, more experience with Adobe Flash and Actionscript, and I bet you have me beat by 3 times on the amount of hours spent surfing videos on youtube.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 21:06:45

At 6/22/14 09:00 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Sorry, but when a guy in his 30's dates a girl in her early 20's, not only is that wrong, but it's also illegal. So yeah, breaking them up is actually a good thing in this situation.

Fucking no it's not. 18 year olds can date fucking 90 year olds. Age of consent laws don't have a bell curve.

Regardless on whether that is a parody or not, it doesn't describe me one bit. Like I said, I am someone who gets shit done. I wouldn't expect a kid who uploads flash content on a website to understand.

Wow. Says the guy who beats it to said flash content.

Trust me, venting and whining are two different things. It feels good to vent anonymously, TBH. Kind of why I use the forum in the first place. Do I expect real relationship advice from a community like this? Of course not. If a girl would rather go out with a gun toting 30 year old guy too pathetic to get girls his own age, over someone young, in shape, and intelligent, then guess what, that is her loss. Later in her life, when she realizes just how pathetic he is, and she missed her chance to get someone like me, she will regret it.

I like how this one A. Demonizes gun owners (I thought you were right wing or whatever, or is it because Japan outlaws guns?) B. Doesn't understand that a man of any age finds pride in getting younger girls, younger girls are more attractive, and don't usually go out with older guys. 3. "Oh, she'll realize", you fucking narcissist and, X. implies you are intelligent

ATM, though, I just thought I'd come back to this thread, and poke some fun at some of the ridiculous posts on here. Congrats manly-chicken, you just happened to make it on that list.

I don't see you poking fun.

Don't feel bad, kid. You have a much higher forum post count than me, more experience with Adobe Flash and Actionscript, and I bet you have me beat by 3 times on the amount of hours spent surfing videos on youtube.

I bet Manly Chicken has a family. I also love how you're trying to insult him by implying he has a skill or talent in a demonstrateably marketable field.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 21:07:02

Pretty sure it's impossible to get drunk when you haven't consumed a single ounce of alcohol in your entire life. I wonder if you decided to splice a random part of my post and respond with a nonsensical line in attempts of looking witty. Sorry to disappoint, kid, but I'm afraid the only thing you did was make yourself look like a fool.

Oh well, at least you get that +1 next to your name anyways

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 21:08:18

Oh fuck, I didn't even mention the part where you're insulting her by suggesting it's dumb to go out with someone she cares about!

Shit

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 21:12:36

At 6/22/14 09:11 PM, WahyahRanger wrote:
At 6/22/14 09:07 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Pretty sure it's impossible to get drunk when you haven't consumed a single ounce of alcohol in your entire life. I wonder if you decided to splice a random part of my post and respond with a nonsensical line in attempts of looking witty. Sorry to disappoint, kid, but I'm afraid the only thing you did was make yourself look like a fool.
Oh well, at least you get that +1 next to your name anyways
Wow, I'm glad how I try to act like a retard on these forums and there's people who can top me without trying.

I know, it's fucking great! I LOVE this guy! I legit cannot wait for this guy's posts. I'm also waiting for his angry PM cursing me out.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 21:24:20

True, 18 may be the age of consent legally, but it is still low for a guy over 10 years older to be going after girls with much lower maturity level. It doesn't matter what reason you have to justify your decision, the girl is naive, and she has a much lower maturity level than he does.

I am not attacking people who own guns. I am attacking the guy for being a gun toting fool, thinking he is a man because he shoots guns. I am actually more of a libertarian than "right wing". However, my political stance is my own, for my own reasons.

Emotions blind us from making logical decisions. Right now, the girl is being foolish because she is allowing her emotions to cloud every bit of logic in her head. When the hots goes away,and her girl cycle ends, she will begin to see logic again. By the time that happens, it will already be too late for her to get me, since I'm pretty sure I'll find someone else. I guess it all depends on how fast she gets over that pathetic "boyfriend".

At 6/22/14 09:11 PM, WahyahRanger wrote: Wow, I'm glad how I try to act like a retard on these forums and there's people who can top me without trying.

How many times did you have to smash your head on the toilet bowl to confuse the words "retard" and "intelligent"? Technically, patients with brain damage are considered to be mentally handicapped. Trust me, it's not hard to act like something that you are.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 21:29:14

At 6/22/14 09:24 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: By the time that happens, it will already be too late for her to get me, since I'm pretty sure I'll find someone else. I guess it all depends on how fast she gets over that pathetic "boyfriend".

Now that's the spirit! I think...

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 21:30:21

At 6/22/14 09:24 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: True, 18 may be the age of consent legally, but it is still low for a guy over 10 years older to be going after girls with much lower maturity level. It doesn't matter what reason you have to justify your decision, the girl is naive, and she has a much lower maturity level than he does.

You LITERALLY SAID IT WAS ILLEGAL. And you're insulting her again? I thought she was your OTP?

I am not attacking people who own guns. I am attacking the guy for being a gun toting fool, thinking he is a man because he shoots guns. I am actually more of a libertarian than "right wing". However, my political stance is my own, for my own reasons.

Emotions blind us from making logical decisions. Right now, the girl is being foolish because she is allowing her emotions to cloud every bit of logic in her head. When the hots goes away,and her girl cycle ends, she will begin to see logic again. By the time that happens, it will already be too late for her to get me, since I'm pretty sure I'll find someone else. I guess it all depends on how fast she gets over that pathetic "boyfriend".

You fucking egotistical asshole. Jesus, dating is ALL ABOUT FUCKING EMOTION. There's no fucking LOGIC to who you fall for! Shit, you most definitely live with your fucking parents, that's one of the reasons she's going out with a 30-year-old man! He's likely got his own apartment, a stable job, and sexual experience. All of which are in the win column for a girl. You misogynist prick, too, "Girl Cycle"?

At 6/22/14 09:11 PM, WahyahRanger wrote: Wow, I'm glad how I try to act like a retard on these forums and there's people who can top me without trying.
How many times did you have to smash your head on the toilet bowl to confuse the words "retard" and "intelligent"? Technically, patients with brain damage are considered to be mentally handicapped. Trust me, it's not hard to act like something that you are.

Okay, you've obviously just gone psychotic.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 21:31:08

I'm not touching this topic with a 10 foot pole

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 21:41:43

Alright, I get it. I'm not the best lawyer in the world. Can we move on now? I don't mean to be offensive to her of course, and I still do like her, but I am just speaking the truth, and the truth is, she is being naive and foolish, so I can't help but say it the way it is.

Oh yes, the same argument once again, on how dating is all about emotions. True, it is if you are a shortsighted individual who lacks any kind of critical thinking. Rational people with a brain however, uses logic to plan their future. Will this person provide enough capital so that I don't have to be financially limited my whole life? Does this guy have a decent job that will provide enough money to live a good life? Is this guy fit, in shape, and active? Does he truly care about me? Why would a guy this old be asking me out? It's sad how even the academically intelligent ones, end up falling victim to illogical thinking from emotions.

Oh, sexual experience, huh? I'm sure that black dude with 22 children that can't even afford to change his clothes is such a charmer to be with. I'm sure he has the ultimate sexual experience...

Must I really go on, or do you already realize how much of a fool you sound?

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 21:48:17

At 6/22/14 09:41 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Alright, I get it. I'm not the best lawyer in the world. Can we move on now? I don't mean to be offensive to her of course, and I still do like her, but I am just speaking the truth, and the truth is, she is being naive and foolish, so I can't help but say it the way it is.

I'm not talking about knowing the law, I'm talking about KNOWING WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE SAYING.

Oh yes, the same argument once again, on how dating is all about emotions. True, it is if you are a shortsighted individual who lacks any kind of critical thinking. Rational people with a brain however, uses logic to plan their future. Will this person provide enough capital so that I don't have to be financially limited my whole life? Does this guy have a decent job that will provide enough money to live a good life? Is this guy fit, in shape, and active? Does he truly care about me? Why would a guy this old be asking me out? It's sad how even the academically intelligent ones, end up falling victim to illogical thinking from emotions.

Dude, we've already discussed how you're a fucking idiot who deserves NO respect, which you aren't giving her any, either. Also she can get a job, too. I don't know the motherfucker, but you don't know if he cares about her, either. You aren't him. You're just a jealous little stalker, and I don't use that word lightly, believe me. I've gotten overly attached to a girl before, too, and was too stupid to realize she wasn't into me. Didn't help that I was being lied to by a third party, but whatever, I fucked up.
Also, you sound like you support eugenics with your "is he fit healthy and active", not everyone is perfect, bro, physically or mentally. You're a fucking nutjob, case in point, no girl who you would consider a catch is gonna feel anything but threatened by you.

Oh, sexual experience, huh? I'm sure that black dude with 22 children that can't even afford to change his clothes is such a charmer to be with. I'm sure he has the ultimate sexual experience...

Oh, we're going with a racial angle, too. Great, because you're totally fucking mature enough to discuss race. Also, if he has 22 children, then yeah, he's PROBABLY a good lay.

Must I really go on, or do you already realize how much of a fool you sound?

Please do. Preferably with more swearing or badly hidden rage you attempt to disguise as clever snark.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 22:04:32

She's a student. Getting a job as a student with your hands full is academic suicide. There is a fine line between persistence, and obsession. Believe me, if I saw a girl similar to her out in public, I'd ask her for her number in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, the Asian population in the US isn't too high, and who can blame them? Trust me, there is nothing to be jealous of over a middle aged man stooping to the extreme low by asking out girls in their early 20's. Honestly, if we did have eugenics in this country, I can promise you that we wouldn't be in the shape we are in today.

Cute, how you think my current attitude is how I act around girls I like. Yeah, if I acted the way I am now with them, then yes, I definitely would be the plague to them. Fortunately, my intelligence and experience in life has taught me better than that.

I find it ironic though, that I am considered the stalker, when you are probably on this forum 24/7 waiting for me to make a post. It's almost like you're obsessed with me...

So, you admit that a man who cannot support 22 children, letalone himself, lacks self control, and has absolutely no financial capital and no job, would be a good boyfriend to have.

I don't even have to try anymore. You're doing a good job at making yourself sound like a moron.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 22:11:56

At 6/22/14 10:04 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: She's a student. Getting a job as a student with your hands full is academic suicide.

You REALLY don't think much of this girl, do you? Plenty of people ace college with multiple jobs.

There is a fine line between persistence, and obsession. Believe me, if I saw a girl similar to her out in public, I'd ask her for her number in a heartbeat.

You didn't do it when you had the chance, cocksucker. That's why this black guy is bangin' her and not you.

Unfortunately, the Asian population in the US isn't too high, and who can blame them? Trust me, there is nothing to be jealous of over a middle aged man stooping to the extreme low by asking out girls in their early 20's.

There obviously is, because you want dis bitch. And it's not a low. It's well within the "Half + 7 years" social guidelines. Also 30's isn't middle aged yet. that doesn't start until 40.

Honestly, if we did have eugenics in this country, I can promise you that we wouldn't be in the shape we are in today.

And there's the hitler comparison. You were right, less than two pages.

Cute, how you think my current attitude is how I act around girls I like. Yeah, if I acted the way I am now with them, then yes, I definitely would be the plague to them. Fortunately, my intelligence and experience in life has taught me better than that.

So then you're a two faced phony? No wonder you have all of those girlfrie- oh yeah.

I find it ironic though, that I am considered the stalker, when you are probably on this forum 24/7 waiting for me to make a post. It's almost like you're obsessed with me...

No, I just look at your blessed posts as little gifts from god. Seriously, fucking never stop being a dumb cunt. It's incredible. You're really a second Chris Chan, just slightly more articulate.

So, you admit that a man who cannot support 22 children, letalone himself, lacks self control, and has absolutely no financial capital and no job, would be a good boyfriend to have.

Didn't fuckin' say that. I said he's a good lay, most likely. lrn 2 reading comprehension, son. The exchange at that moment is if he was good in bed, not a responsible choice for a boyfriend.

I don't even have to try anymore. You're doing a good job at making yourself sound like a moron.

#loveyamissya
Send me a PM sometime, lover.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 22:15:25

this guy's still going? man, there's not enough popcorn in the world for this.

i think he just out Insanctuaried Insanctuary.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-22 22:28:31

I can see how doing easy liberal art courses just to get a degree is plausible with multiple jobs, but try taking calc II, physics with calc I, and some other pre-req class in the same semester, and see how well you do with a job. Very few people can do all of that and have a full-time job. I am not thinking low of the girl, but I would be over-exaggerating to say she can do well while juggling 4-5 college classes. Reality is, you can't.

Very few guys would do what I am doing from the fear of getting beaten up by the girl's boyfriend. Trust me, it takes more balls to bang a girl after kicking the shit out of her BF, then it does to run away with your tail tucked under your legs.

The man is over 30. The change of him being under 10 years older is 20%. There is an 80% chance that he is over 10 years older than her, hence why I said 10+ years older. Regardless whether that is middle-aged or not, it is still pathetic to go after a girl that young.

Everything else was petty insults and irrelevant pop-culture references. At this point, the whole argument will start going downhill, into pages full of insults. For somebody like me, I have better things to do than to exchange insults with some nobody on the internet, trying his best at impressing his forum buddies.

Grats, you won a pointless internet debate. Go ahead and brag to your forum buddies how awesome you are.