00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

American Women...radioactive

8,977 Views | 145 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 01:36:53


At 6/17/14 12:15 AM, Weeaboo wrote:
At 6/16/14 11:57 PM, mothballs wrote:
At 6/16/14 11:39 PM, Weeaboo wrote:
At 6/16/14 11:37 PM, mothballs wrote: I hate everyone.
I love you.
Well I probably hate you too.
You shut up and accept my dick shaped love.

Well...err...ok, but I will still hate you at the same time >:( <3

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 02:09:41


Would you say they're.... Nuclear?

That they're... Wild?

Would you say that you're... Breaking up/ Insi~ide?

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 02:15:58


At 6/16/14 10:08 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Don't even get me started on black women. Being in a relationship with one of those things.....

Things? Get the fuck out of here. Human beings deserve to be acknowledged as such regardless if you dislike them. To do otherwise is racist (maybe even beyond racist) and pretty much as low as you can go.

I mean, everything about you and this thread is off base and at this point I think and hope you are just an offensive internet troll, but this statement is just the worst.


"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 02:18:17


At 6/16/14 10:01 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: I would rather die as a lonely man,

Glad you're prepared, you misogynist cunt

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 02:31:29


At 6/16/14 10:08 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:
Don't even get me started on black women. Being in a relationship with one of those things, is pretty much committing suicide. There are some very sweet black women out there, but unfortunately, that is like, 2% of the African American population. The massive amount of entitlements given to them by government has really messed them up.

My first real love was a black/white biracial girl that I still carry a torch for despite fucking the relationship up completely, so I can't really say I'm unbiased, but cool racism, bro.


However, this discussion is about women in the US. Black, hispanic, and yes, even white women,

Bu-but white people can do no wrong! Senpai, what are you saying?

:There is a night and day difference between them and Asian women. Asian women worship their man, and respect him.

You would know, with your vast experience with women, particularly Asian women. This totally isn't just based off your henta- err, vast library of completely family friendly anime.

:American women, don't do that. They squeeze him until there is nothing to squeeze out of him, then abandon him. Very sickening, and you can blame the feminist movement group for that.

Here's my non-joke point: What the fuck makes you think you deserve respect? You don't. With your vast amounts of lame stupid threads either lamenting and whining about how you need an asian wife or treating us like a livejournal, or a community that actually gives a fuck about you; neither of which is the case, by the way; you have proven that you don't deserve any respect. Prove me wrong. I'll fuckin' fight you, bro, even in PM. Prove to me that you deserve a single bit of respect, and that your threads aren't just Chris-Chan lite.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 02:31:52


Is the piece of shit banned, or is he being a coward?


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 03:23:34


Don't let this thread die, assholes

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 04:54:28


I'm sure most of us are familiar with the Kubler-Ross model, or the five stages of grief.
Denial
Anger

Next is bargaining, then depression, then finally acceptance. We might not get to see a bargaining thread because I picture Dohvakiin in the bargaining stage just begging for sex irl while covered in flop sweat, but we might get to see a depression thread. If so maybe I'll try to be kind to him then, maybe not though. I'm honestly pretty disgusted right now. I don't care how bad someone is hurting, it's no excuse to spew this much hate.


BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 05:22:37


OP, please stop being such a massive fucking retard.

Seriously.


Behold, a miracle!

All Nazis get the Blood Eagle, no exceptions.

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 05:27:59


This is a pretty racist, stereotypical generalization. Shouldn't the Moderators do something about this?

Was pretty sure this was against the rules.


hippity hoppity women are property

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 05:56:46


At 6/17/14 04:54 AM, Me-Patch wrote: I'm sure most of us are familiar with the Kubler-Ross model, or the five stages of grief.
Denial
Anger

Next is bargaining, then depression, then finally acceptance. We might not get to see a bargaining thread because I picture Dohvakiin in the bargaining stage just begging for sex irl while covered in flop sweat, but we might get to see a depression thread. If so maybe I'll try to be kind to him then, maybe not though. I'm honestly pretty disgusted right now. I don't care how bad someone is hurting, it's no excuse to spew this much hate.

I think you're misreading the intent of the thread. On the surface it seems that way, trying solely to tear down american women. This is actually an asian women superiority thread.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 07:12:21


At 6/17/14 05:56 AM, protoAuthor wrote:
I think you're misreading the intent of the thread. On the surface it seems that way, trying solely to tear down american women. This is actually an asian women superiority thread.

I believe @Me-Patch is pretty close...this thread is affirmation that his asian friend, the focal point of his previous threads, rejected his ass when he started getting antsy, or he was brazen enough to try breaking her up with her boyfriend. (The more mundane and realistic scenario, he gave up because that was easier.)

He's already proven a habit of saying irrationally volatile bullshit whenever he's upset.

Maybe he found out she was mix-raced, and while still-swooning over her asian heritage, loathed her other cultural percentage so he had something to blame that wasn't himself, and wrote the thread in a depressed and dejected rage. By his logic, he needs a "pure" asian girlfriend, hence the need to travel abroad. Go somewhere that maybe the indigenous population might find a slice of white bread from American middle-suburbia, uh, exotic I guess... (Its easier to learn a new language and suffer culture shock abroad than it is to talk to local girls, apparently. This is probably a reason to run away from the rest of his faults and just start over because college isn't working out.)

I don't believe, for one second, that he started an actual, serious relationship with a black woman. He probably went on a date or two, and it was so awkward that he considered it "suicide." ...it would be even funnier if he never even went on a date with anyone at all, and it was all hearsay from friends who had the balls to ask someone out.

"You reflect the environment you surround yourself with" ...its likely he's surrounding himself with close-minded idiots who are also perpetuating his delusions...while he strives to become booksmart, he lacks social skills and tact.

Maybe he gets advice from a racist family member who had probably worked abroad or was stationed in the military through some asian continent, and badda-bing-badda-boom, "asian wives are the Holy Grail of soulmates" was logged as fact since a very young age. We already know he feels shame that his mother isn't the brightest crayon in the box, so he feels genetically cheated or jipped, so its clear he already has deeper issues that need to be worked out.

Of course, this is all just speculation. OP is absent...hope he comes back, instead of just letting this thread quietly die like the last one.

I really hope he wasn't banned because I'm itching for him to keep digging himself into a deeper hole.

American Women...radioactive


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 07:54:08


At 6/17/14 07:12 AM, Phobotech wrote:

:Amazing insight

What a fantastic post. Just wanted to say how great that post is.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 09:25:40


Also, I want to deraill the thread to say every black/white biracial girl I've ever SEEN is fucking supermodel gorgeous.

Mixed race is the master race.
Just sayin'.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 09:58:21


Didn't a nuclear plant melt down in Japan or something?
If anything, Japanese women are literally more radioactive than American women.


BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 10:04:12


At 6/17/14 02:31 AM, Phobotech wrote: Is the piece of shit banned, or is he being a coward?

Would be cool if he was but I doubt it. Dude really needs therapy before he hurts himself or someone else.

And from my inbox this morning... what's that? You're too scared to show what an asshole you truly are on the forums? Here, let me help you out again with showing what a terrible kid you still have yet to listen to a single thing I have yet to tell you.

PM Message Title - You are dumb bitch

Notice the clear lack of being able to form a clear sentence, or heck, even a valid argument in the title of the PM... let's move to the next thing.. the PM itself.

At 8 hours ago, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: If you think I am making anything up about Asian women, you are too fucking stupid to think straight, and you have your failed educational system to thank for that.

What's this? Still believing in logical fallacies? I have a couple of Asian friends and they would never date an idiot like you. Why? Because we don't live in the Middle Ages you neanderthal! They don't worship men, they would rather be with someone who treats them as humans and likes the same stuff they do. This isn't a hentai you silly goose.

All of your posts show what kind of person you are, a dumb fucking cunt.

If by "dumb fucking cunt", you meant someone who tends to know what they are talking about before responding to children like you, then yes, that is a very cute nickname you have come up with. What's next, saying I'm a "fart filled fuck face" who doesn't do her research? Oh wait, you didn't do your research to know I'm trans? That's cool, I understand than forming a logical thought can sometimes be very difficult. That's okay though. Take a few deep breathes, take some history classes instead of playing hentai and dating sims, and you too can one day form a coherent thought and argument.

I would not have a debate with you for the sake of keeping my sanity, nor would I debate people with the same thought process as you.

What sanity? As far as I've seen from day one, you've never had any. Again, fallacies and a fantasy world you've made up in your mind because it's easier to live in a world where you can deny the facts of reality right? You know, things like stereotyping and objectifying women and other people based on race is just wrong and sickening.

However, you don't know shit about Asian women. My father almost married one, and he said himself based on his experience that they are very cultured and that they treat men very nice.

Probably because... oh, what's that? You're father treated her like a person and didn't marry her due to her race? Wow, wait a second, maybe if you thought about what you just said, you might see how flawed and terrible you're thinking process is. Once again, it is YOU who does not know what he is speaking about.

You have no clue what you are talking about, and I had enough of reading your hateful, half-assed comments. You obviously don't know shit outside the internet world.

Hateful, half-assed? Talking about yourself again eh? Maybe you should give a once over on the threads you made and look in the mirror every now and then. I for one, know what I am talking about, you on the other hand don't. You're obsessions with dating one particular person and BEING OF A SPECIFIC RACE has blinded any clear thoughts or arguments you could have possibly made to begin with in your threads. It's like walking into a vegan restaurant and bitching they don't serve a particular kind of pizza you love even though they don't even serve pizza to begin with.

Don't even bother replying to this you sub-human cunt. I have no interest in having a rational debate with a worthless waste of specimen like you.

Thanks for talking about yourself once again, nice to know you know how terrible you are, about time. Maybe you can start slowly pulling your head out of your ass, breathe, and think with a clear head for once, something you have been able to do since your first thread.


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 10:17:50


At 6/17/14 10:04 AM, SCTE3 wrote:

::Grorious Asian Radies Infolmation

Seriously I feel left out. I want a PM, too, dovacunt.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 10:19:50


At 6/17/14 10:15 AM, WahyahRanger wrote: Anyway OP, you shouldn't dwell on one random bitch. Chances are she's not nearly as amazing as you see her right now. I've never been "obsessed" with any one girl, because they're probably just not all that's cracked up to be in the end.

I have, and it wasn't nearly this funny and pathetic.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 10:21:16


At 6/17/14 07:12 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 6/17/14 05:56 AM, protoAuthor wrote:
I think you're misreading the intent of the thread. On the surface it seems that way, trying solely to tear down american women. This is actually an asian women superiority thread.

Judging by his posts, this guy is a major otaku.
He gets all his worldviews from Anime, Hentai, and other Japanese culture stuff and makes assumptions based on stereotypes.
I doubt he's been on a real date with anyone and is basing his views on American women on TV, movies, and people he barely knows (pretty girls don't talk to me, therefore they must be stuck up bitches).

It's a classic "grass is greener" mindset. He hasn't been to Japan, but it must be so much better than America because he doesn't know enough about it to understand the flaws.
He also doesn't realize that being a misogynist, racist, and overall creepy is a turn off for most American women, no matter what race.

Calling black girls "those things"? Really? Fuck you.

He's also narcissistic:
"It's not MY fault these girls don't want to date me, it's THEIR fault! It's SOCIETY'S fault! I'm PERFECT!"

I really hope that Asian girl that you were trying to BREAK HER UP WITH HER BOYFRIEND found these threads and never talked to you again.

Basically, he's this guy, but worse and real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuJMjnpUap0


BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 10:55:41


At 6/17/14 10:51 AM, WahyahRanger wrote:
At 6/17/14 10:19 AM, protoAuthor wrote: I have, and it wasn't nearly this funny and pathetic.
I had maybe that one or two girl where I was like "Awww, why doesn't she like me?" but I got over it in a week or less.

Same here but it took a month and I got over it after awhile. No point clinging onto people and thinking they owe you dates. As long as you can still be friends with them, that's good enough for me.


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 12:54:14


At 6/17/14 12:46 PM, Elitistinen wrote: Something is wrong with OP. The 2nd Ellis Rodger. Hate women because he an imbecile who couldn't date one.

Specifically, one person of a very certain ethnicity, talk about cherry picking right?


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 12:59:17


At 6/17/14 10:57 AM, WahyahRanger wrote: And movie dates as first dates are a big no-no

Really? I've had a lot of great first dates at the movies. Only works if it's personal though, like you both have a movie you talked about and got excited about.


BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 13:00:50


At 6/17/14 12:59 PM, AxTekk wrote:
At 6/17/14 10:57 AM, WahyahRanger wrote: And movie dates as first dates are a big no-no
Really? I've had a lot of great first dates at the movies. Only works if it's personal though, like you both have a movie you talked about and got excited about.

Yes. That or there is a restaurant you both really like, that works too. Or in some cases, why not both?


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 13:12:51


At 6/17/14 01:03 PM, Elitistinen wrote: He's a narcissist and a racist, but it's more terrible when he tries to attack the group that he couldn't get.

If you read the other thread Phobotech was kind enough to link to, he's been a egotistical nut since day one. You can also see where I've showed him how wrong he is since the second thread, but as I brought up earlier on this page, forming a coherent argument and logical statement is too much for the simple mind.

From what I read in Phobotech's PM, this dude is a very sick person. I don't want to say he has mental illness, but at least he has some problem of functioning normally like another human being.

Did you also see the PM he sent me that I dissected? :P

OP, you really need to seek help.

If only they would accept that, but nope, being obsessed with one race and false stereotypes and fallacies while hating everyone else is perfectly acceptable...


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 13:18:52


At 6/16/14 10:01 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: They are truly toxic. They are stupid, short-sighted, selfish, deceiving, self-serving, and militant towards men.

Wow if your basing every single lady in the US of A by this statement, then it shows were the true stupidity lies before us.
Not every single lady is the same. We all have different beliefs and different reasonings. Just because one women said something doesnt mean that other women agree. Dude grow up and be realistic.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 18:40:23


At 6/17/14 09:58 AM, Manly-Chicken wrote: Didn't a nuclear plant melt down in Japan or something?
If anything, Japanese women are literally more radioactive than American women.

lol! And people STILL talk about Fukushima irradiating the Pacific Ocean.

At 6/17/14 10:04 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
Would be cool if he was but I doubt it. Dude really needs therapy before he hurts himself or someone else.

All of that Karate he's been taking will get to his head...and when his trophy asian wife isn't who he expected, throw alcohol into the mix and keep the police on speed-dial.

And from my inbox this morning... what's that?

Y'know, I thought about his PM to me in hind-sight...aside from calling me a "libturd" he didn't really do a whole lot name-calling; I was the driving force behind berating him with a foul vocabulary. Most of it was because I was still pent up over the "things" comment (my first serious relationship was a black classmate from high school.) ...but what did you do to deserve that kind of speech? That hateful slander should've been directed at me...should've been directed at protoAuthor for downright challenging him.

But thanks for the PM share. Good to know that my "advice from a racist relative" origin theory was sort-of confirmed with the father hearsay detail.

If this coward PM's anyone else in relation to this thread, be sure to post it here since he either doesn't have the balls or he's incapable of posting.

At 6/17/14 01:43 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote:
This is to recant my old post. Apparently dovakhiin is banned for an unrelated offense and wont be online for a while.

Might even be the topical offense, but the banning mod has yet to claim responsibility.

Either way, we gotta keep juggling this thread about until OP comes to explain himself.

...Lets continue to psycho-analyze, because thats fun at least.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 18:45:00


Apparently, OP is banned. Something he posted in the political forum, surprise surprise.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 18:54:21


At 6/17/14 06:40 PM, Phobotech wrote: Y'know, I thought about his PM to me in hind-sight...aside from calling me a "libturd" he didn't really do a whole lot name-calling; I was the driving force behind berating him with a foul vocabulary. Most of it was because I was still pent up over the "things" comment (my first serious relationship was a black classmate from high school.) ...but what did you do to deserve that kind of speech? That hateful slander should've been directed at me...should've been directed at protoAuthor for downright challenging him.

If you've been keeping up with the threads since day one, you would see me tearing him a new asshole with logic each and every time. Despite all that, he has yet to listen to single shred of advice people have given to him, what a dumbass.


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 19:00:34


At 6/17/14 06:57 PM, Vnzi wrote:
At 6/17/14 06:45 PM, Phobotech wrote: Apparently, OP is banned. Something he posted in the political forum, surprise surprise.
I really want to see what he posted, especially if it's worse than this here.

I suppose it was made sometime after I went to sleep seeing as he has no posts up in politics. Probably had something to do with mindless hatred towards people based on the actions of a few. Kudos to whichever mod deleted the thread before the regulars there tore him a second asshole with even more logic.


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 19:08:22


At 6/17/14 06:57 PM, Vnzi wrote:
At 6/17/14 06:45 PM, Phobotech wrote: Apparently, OP is banned. Something he posted in the political forum, surprise surprise.
I really want to see what he posted, especially if it's worse than this here.

I second this notion. But if it was bad enough to get him banned from the political forum than it's probably deleted.


"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature