00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

American Women...radioactive

8,986 Views | 145 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:01:17

They are truly toxic. They are stupid, short-sighted, selfish, deceiving, self-serving, and militant towards men. I would rather die as a lonely man, than to ever be in a relationship with any of these cretins. It truly saddens me to see the average woman in America today. The feminist movement group is to blame for this, and I know I got banned for relating them to the taliban, but I will not take back what I said. I will repeat it in fact. The feminist group in America, IS as bad as the taliban.

What saddens me even more, is the fact that this behavior in women is acceptable. I look forward to leaving this country soon.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:08:10

At 6/16/14 10:04 PM, WahyahRanger wrote:
At 6/16/14 10:02 PM, WahyahRanger wrote: I would agree but let's see where this topic takes us.
Wait I retort that, I like Native American girls.

And black girls.

it's the stereotypical white girls that cause the problems. They travel in herds endowed with pink Northface jackets.

Don't even get me started on black women. Being in a relationship with one of those things, is pretty much committing suicide. There are some very sweet black women out there, but unfortunately, that is like, 2% of the African American population. The massive amount of entitlements given to them by government has really messed them up.

However, this discussion is about women in the US. Black, hispanic, and yes, even white women, in the US are radioactive. I don't mean to say 100% ALL of them are, but the overwhelming majority are. There is a night and day difference between them and Asian women. Asian women worship their man, and respect him. American women, don't do that. They squeeze him until there is nothing to squeeze out of him, then abandon him. Very sickening, and you can blame the feminist movement group for that.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:09:51

At 6/16/14 10:07 PM, Piggler wrote: I love the smell of sweeping generalizations in a Newgrounds thread.

Mmmmmm

Skynet is upon us.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:18:19

At 6/16/14 10:12 PM, WahyahRanger wrote:
At 6/16/14 10:08 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Don't even get me started on black women.
Yeah, don't take this shit too far. I enjoy the company of what you could "ghetto" black girls, as long as they don't have that stereotypical bitch attitude. In fact I tend to find I get along alot better with ethnic girls my age.

I know quite a few black girls that also don't have that "black-cent", not that it matters. I try to get along with most people I can.

I believe it was taken too far at the part where he called American women "radioactive" and said they were as bad as the Taliban.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:18:51

At 6/16/14 10:14 PM, Spooky wrote:
At 6/16/14 10:01 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: I would rather die as a lonely man
Won't be a problem for you

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:23:06

At 6/16/14 10:14 PM, Spooky wrote:
At 6/16/14 10:01 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: I would rather die as a lonely man
Won't be a problem for you

kek

Working on: Etehfowr Against

click profile to learn more.

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:36:12

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:39:09

Also, Feminists are no where near as bad as the Taliban.
A lot of Feminists are annoying but they don't fucking suicide bomb people.

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:41:32

At 6/16/14 10:37 PM, Vnzi wrote: Why do people like this band?

welome to the new age

Working on: Etehfowr Against

click profile to learn more.

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:53:21

ITT OP is misogynistic and should seriously consider relocating to whatever country matches his views of "ideal women".
So ... probably some place in central Africa or something since he's also not a fan of Islam yet shares those Islamic patriarchal beliefs.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 22:58:10

At 6/16/14 10:06 PM, Weeaboo wrote:
At 6/16/14 10:02 PM, Vnzi wrote: So, how is your hunt for the perfect Asian bride going along?
Why would I want an asian when I can get a ruskie.

circa 90 percent of ruskies are asians.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:04:30

Alright, OP. What was her name and how badly did you mess up?

We want all of the details.

So we can laugh at you.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:12:57

Still upset that the Asian girl you want so badly isn't with you huh?

get over it

Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:15:44

Seek help, OP.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:18:22

At 6/16/14 11:15 PM, Powerage wrote: Seek help, OP.

Except they won't. They feel being obsesses with one specific girl of a certain ethnicity is totally healthy. Seeing them talk shit about women of any other ethnicity because of how one or two behaved around him shows how many marbles he's lost...

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:20:28

At 6/16/14 10:01 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: They are truly toxic.

These two look familiar?

I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:23:38

and while we're on topic

Q: How much radiation is emitted from a human being?

A: All of us have a number of naturally occurring radionuclides within our bodies. The major one that produces penetrating gamma radiation that can escape from the body is a radioactive isotope of potassium, called potassium-40. This radionuclide has been around since the birth of the earth and is present as a tiny fraction of all the potassium in nature.

themoreyouknow.jpg

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:26:11

At 6/16/14 11:25 PM, WahyahRanger wrote:
At 6/16/14 11:18 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Except they won't.
"they"

Please don't be referring to me.

I'm referring to the OP. If you look at their post history.... they're pretty much nuts.

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:30:53

At 6/16/14 11:28 PM, WahyahRanger wrote: I mean OP obviously took it too far, I've only met like one girl that was batshit feminist.

I have one feminist friend, but she's more for equality on stuff than anything. Although she does find it annoying when some (rather insane and stupid ones too) feminists are called femnazis even though the term fits in some cases..

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:37:20

I hate everyone.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:55:06

At 6/16/14 11:37 PM, mothballs wrote: I hate everyone.

Ahh...As we see.. It is the everyday internet comment.. The kind when you wake up in the morning feeling the bad mood.. You just want to stand above the crowd by sayin that.. don't'cha?

the lord of our savior. el christio

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:57:03

At 6/16/14 11:39 PM, Weeaboo wrote:
At 6/16/14 11:37 PM, mothballs wrote: I hate everyone.
I love you.

Well I probably hate you too.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-16 23:59:23

Are you the Supreme Gentleman who's come to rid the world of the ungrateful harlots who pay you no mind to the great acts and deeds you have done for them?

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 00:20:32

At 6/16/14 10:08 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:
Don't even get me started on black women. Being in a relationship with one of those things, is pretty much committing suicide.

Things? Things?

Huh.

Feminism isn't to blame for your inability to close in on a meaningful relationship as you fetishize the asian race, putting them on an unrealistic pedestal based on racial stereotypes. You're a goddamned idiot to think they'll ever find your objectifying-ass charming or anything close to appealing...consider that the next five times you fail.

You were getting better progress circling over your asian BFF like a vulture than you are to write off an entire continent of women, you sad and despicable bigoted fuck. Maybe you should move, so you can get laughed at like the foreigner pig you are. So you can see just how good you had it. Go forth and embarrass yourself globally before crawling back.

Buy a fleshlight and give up.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 00:56:37

Through private message: OP

dovahkin1994
First, Asian girls worship their man. They appreciate nice men, not jerk men like the whores in this country. Second, you sound like a bleeding heart libturd. You, and people like you, are the exact reason why this country is in the piss poor shape it is in today. You are the reason why the feminist movement prospers with their anti-heterosexual hate-spewing propaganda.

You think American women are good, huh? Enjoy your piss poor standards of women, you misguided sheep, and remember, when your "woman" is done screaming at you when there is no more blood left to squeeze out of you and divorces your ass, it's your own damn fault, because this is the culture you are soo proud to defend.

Your wish of me leaving will come true, but the thing is, I will be happier over there than here. The oriental people follow strict code of honor, and abide by culture that kept their civilizations running for centuries, unlike the selfish wild beasts in the west who continue to tear eachother apart from pure selfishness and lack of morals.

Go spew your hateful liberal sewage, that turned a great nation into a cesspool of subhumans, elsewhere.

You will learn very quickly that "asian women", like ALL people, don't adhere to a strict coding like some sort of fucking robot. They got preferences and opinions and goals, like people. FIND OUT BY TALKING TO THEM. Actually keep those friends around instead of jettisoning them away when they won't put out, you fucking idiot.

I'm a Texan raised by a conservative family. I'm a moderate with right leanings...and a realistic, truthful perspective on women doesn't make me a libtard, you literal piece of dogshit. It is so far off the topic, its one of the many clear signs that you're losing the argument aboard your raft full of holes. Nodding to gender equality is not a bipartisan stature, nor should it ever be treated as such, you sad and sexless clown.

"You, not getting laid" isn't indicative of "anti-heterosexual hate-spewing propaganda"...it means you are a clueless unwashed neanderthal who never learned that women are people who think for themselves. NEWS FLASH: when things aren't going your way, there ain't a worldwide conspiracy working against you...I hate to be the one to break it to you for the umpteenth time on the BBS, but that is nobody's fault but your own. Get fucked, please. I'm not a desperate idiot like your father or mother might have been, so I'll be a little wiser about my marital decisions. None of your business anyway, but I'll gladly take a bride that you're too good for, apparently.

Bye bye, have a nice trip, IDGAF because in the end, you don't matter to me. We shouldn't matter to each other, right? So lets leave it at that. Enjoy your broken english immigrants that are trying to escape a shit-hole only to do all of the blood sucking you just mentioned, but through rose-colored lenses. We'll see how far that code of honor fantasy that you learned from your animes will last when y'all start living together.

Who spewed what sewage first? Check yourself, because I'm not the first to point out thatyou're deluded. You're a domestic assault case thats looking for a victim. To say that I pity you implies too much care that I can't be bothered to spare for your worthless ass.

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 00:59:59

Nice to know the kid's brain doesn't function at all @Phobotech.

lol, stereotyping races is just fucking wrong, very fucking wrong

Good luck finding someone one day, doubt you ever will since you see women as objects that obey to a "set of rules" rather than people, get over yourself kid.

BBS Signature

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 01:05:49

At 6/16/14 11:30 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 6/16/14 11:28 PM, WahyahRanger wrote: I mean OP obviously took it too far, I've only met like one girl that was batshit feminist.
I have one feminist friend, but she's more for equality on stuff than anything. Although she does find it annoying when some (rather insane and stupid ones too) feminists are called femnazis even though the term fits in some cases..

To be fair, I have encountered at least one feminazi type feminist IRL. She hated me strictly because I was male even though I'm all about treating people fairly regardless of gender. Didn't matter -- I was male -- so therefore I was evil, in her eyes.

Funny though because she was so extreme I know for a fact she even lost several of her female friends over it.

That said, that's certainly not representative of all women nor even representative of all feminists.

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 01:09:49

Tumblr Internet Misandric Feminism =/= Genuine Equality Movements of Colored Women

My Firefox SpellCheck Doesn't Even Recognize The Word Misandry...Yet It Recognizes The Word Misogyny...Which Begs the Question How Far Will Rampant Misandry Go Online...

Response to American Women...radioactive 2014-06-17 01:24:32

Time to dissect another post filled to the brim with fallacies and stupidity...

At 6/16/14 10:08 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:
Don't even get me started on black women. Being in a relationship with one of those things, is pretty much committing suicide.

Things? Really, really?! Again with objectifying and stereotyping people? And you wonder why you can't get a date, this pretty much shows it.

There are some very sweet black women out there, but unfortunately, that is like, 2% of the African American population.

Statistics from your own asshole, cute. I know a few and they are all generally nice.

The massive amount of entitlements given to them by government has really messed them up.

Oh... you mean rights? Like what me and a lot of the LGBTQ community are working towards right now? Grow up!

However, this discussion is about women in the US. Black, hispanic, and yes, even white women, in the US are radioactive. I don't mean to say 100% ALL of them are, but the overwhelming majority are.

Because shitty teenagers and psycho feminists sum up a majority of the women in the world. Again, statistics out of your ass based on the few you've interacted with. That's going to end about as well as me summing up a whole fandom as one way based on the actions I've seen from a few.

There is a night and day difference between them and Asian women. Asian women worship their man, and respect him.

Did not take long for your post to have no validity or value to it at all. Again, obsessing over fallacies of people of one race is sickeneing and not healthy. As much as you need therapy and counseling, you'll never get it because you've made up a fantasy world in your head based on whatever show, games, or hentai you've been looking at where Asian ladies are like this. News flash, they don't worship men (even in relationships), feel free to keep your head stuck up your ass all you wish though.

American women, don't do that. They squeeze him until there is nothing to squeeze out of him, then abandon him.

You mean gold diggers and emotional leeches? Good job, ONCE AGAIN, generalizing all women based on the actions of a few. Your ignorance and mind-blowing stupidity is so outstanding, it's a wonder you've not beaten senseless by women.

Very sickening, and you can blame the feminist movement group for that.

Nice job jumping off the slipper slope on that one, again, not very bright are you kid?

BBS Signature