00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anyone Up for Testing?

724 Views | 9 Replies

Anyone Up for Testing? 2014-05-30 09:30:02

I'm nearing the release of my game, Heartbreak, and I'd like to have 2 or 3 folks to test the game on mobile. The game is Android-only, so anything from a phone, tablet, or even Kindle Fire should suffice.

The game is Breakout-inspired arcade game with a heavy emphasis on color. You can get an idea of the game from the early prototypefootage here. If you're interested in testing, please let me know!

Anyone Up for Testing?

Response to Anyone Up for Testing? 2014-06-10 23:24:21

At 5/30/14 09:30 AM, CerebralStasis wrote: I'm nearing the release of my game, Heartbreak, and I'd like to have 2 or 3 folks to test the game on mobile. The game is Android-only, so anything from a phone, tablet, or even Kindle Fire should suffice.

The game is Breakout-inspired arcade game with a heavy emphasis on color. You can get an idea of the game from the early prototypefootage here. If you're interested in testing, please let me know!

While I'm still looking for testers, you can get a glimpse of the game here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKF_GxV1jVM

Response to Anyone Up for Testing? 2014-06-22 10:01:36

At 6/10/14 11:24 PM, CerebralStasis wrote:
At 5/30/14 09:30 AM, CerebralStasis wrote: I'm nearing the release of my game, Heartbreak, and I'd like to have 2 or 3 folks to test the game on mobile. The game is Android-only, so anything from a phone, tablet, or even Kindle Fire should suffice.

Hey there CerebralStasis, still looking for testers?

www.levthegame.com

Support our Indiegogo Campaign!

Want to play our Android game for free? Join our Google Group to download and play the Alpha!

Response to Anyone Up for Testing? 2014-06-23 22:31:20

Oooh, I love it? Was this written in Adobe Air As3? And if so how did you make a leader board? I need to make one for my arcade app

Oh and im willing to be a tester

I am a multimedia developer who makes music, programs, games, art, and more. Currently working on my operating system simulator ME-OS!

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Up for Testing? 2014-06-30 21:30:52

At 6/22/14 10:01 AM, LEVTheGame wrote:
At 6/10/14 11:24 PM, CerebralStasis wrote:
Hey there CerebralStasis, still looking for testers?

Absolutely! But now you can test the final product!

At 6/23/14 10:31 PM, octopus58 wrote:

Oooh, I love it? Was this written in Adobe Air As3? And if so how did you make a leader board? I need to make one for my arcade app

Thanks! Give at least the free demoa try and let me know how it works, please!

And no, it was made in humble old GameMaker. Don't worry; the next game will be in something a bit more legit. :)

Response to Anyone Up for Testing? 2014-07-06 23:36:56

At 6/23/14 10:31 PM, octopus58 wrote:

Oooh, I love it! Was this written in Adobe Air As3? And if so how did you make a leader board? I need to make one for my arcade app

Thanks! Give at least the free demoa try and let me know how it works, please!

And no, it was made in humble old GameMaker. Don't worry; the next game will be in something a bit more legit. :)

It looks pretty legit to me :P
Ill give the app a try but i don't have much time since im in another country right now. I will give it a try though when im back and i will rate it 5 stars :P

I am a multimedia developer who makes music, programs, games, art, and more. Currently working on my operating system simulator ME-OS!

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone Up for Testing? 2014-07-09 19:20:53

At 7/6/14 11:36 PM, octopus58 wrote: It looks pretty legit to me :P
Ill give the app a try but i don't have much time since im in another country right now. I will give it a try though when im back and i will rate it 5 stars :P

Much appreciated! Safe travels. :)

Response to Anyone Up for Testing? 2014-07-14 21:10:14

If you are still interested in testers, I'd be willing to test your game. I'm a game developer myself, so all I'd ask is that you test (play) my latest game, SkyHoops. I'd really like some more feedback on my game, I just released it a week ago. You can get it on the Google Play Store.

Let me know if you still want another tester, we could exchange feedback

Response to Anyone Up for Testing? 2014-07-15 12:18:48

looks great fresh and new

Response to Anyone Up for Testing? 2014-07-17 05:46:39

At 7/9/14 07:20 PM, CerebralStasis wrote:
At 7/6/14 11:36 PM, octopus58 wrote: It looks pretty legit to me :P
Much appreciated! Safe travels. :)

I had some spare time and i downloaded it and gave 5 stars. Even though i said I will give 5 stars no matter what I really enjoyed the game and think it totally deserves the 5 stars good job keep developing!

BBS Signature