Response to Writer's Guild of Newgrounds (New!) 2016-02-03 00:17:50
At 5/12/14 07:59 PM, Tremax wrote:
1) Your Pen Name for Newgrounds (This will be what we call you within our workshops and group conversations)
2) Type of Writing Preferred (Novels, Screenplays, Video Games, all, etc.)
3) Past Experience (List all of your past works whether unpublished or published. *Please note if they have been finished)
4) Your greatest strength and weakness.
Please quote this line in your reply.
Too late to join?
2. Screenplays, and rap lyrics
3. Screenplay for a "road trip" movie, screenplay for untitled POV horror movie, untitled rap song. (ALL UNFINISHED)
Pretty good at creating interesting dialogue, and conversations between characters.
Can come up with many different interesting ideas for films.
Weaknesses: none. I'm perfect (JK)
My inability to complete anything.
I always procrastinate.
It seems like I try too hard to make dialogue sound natural that it seems to me to have the opposite effect
Writing rap is harder than I expected.