00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

So, if I was to date Asian girls..

2,932 Views | 30 Replies
New Topic

Will I become smarter? Because honestly, I am thinking of just dating Asian girls and maybe even marry one, because I want a female who is smart and intelligent, and they are the only females who aren't dumb as bricks. However, I was wondering, since they are much more academically smarter than I am, will dating them and being around them increase my academic performance as well? I tried to google this, but I have not found any relevant results.

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 15:36:03


The best way to find love is to assume all women have stereotype-based personalities.


BBS Signature

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 15:48:25


At 4/15/14 03:36 PM, Happygrounder wrote: Only you, can make yourself smarter.

Hanging around dumb people certainly won't make you smart. But this is a serious question, because I really am fascinated with them. I am even learning Japanese right now, so someday, I can go to the country, and get a job and find a beautiful girl there. Oriental race is considered the most smartest race, so if I was to hang around them, and marry a beautiful Japanese or Korean girl, then would my intelligence increase?

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 15:50:37


I hope to God this is a troll account. If you're serious, I heavily recommend you take a little bit of time and re-evaluate what you're looking to get out of life.


BBS Signature

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 15:52:40


At 4/15/14 03:33 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Will I become smarter?

YES

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 15:52:42


yo homohi yo encomprande

kawai sensai

si samehame uhamehame

I have no idea what i just said but thats what dating asias must be like . Like a surreal anime world

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 15:54:00


Where is that "dats racist" gif when you need it?


This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 15:59:04


At 4/15/14 03:51 PM, Vnzi wrote: The only thing you would get is a swift kick to the nads if you told your asian lady friend that.

See, you don't understand why I am heavily interested in them. Maybe if I told a black, hispanic, and most white girls that, then sure, I would expect that. However, I have no reason to being with them, so what they would do in that scenario, is utterly pointless. See, the reason why asian girls are amazing, is because not only are they absolutely beautiful and intelligent, but it's also because they are very loyal and forgiving. Sure, maybe the overly-Americanized or ones who had irresponsible parents would be of the exception, but for the most part, they are very loyal and forgiving, another reason for why I want to be with one.

Now, go ahead and watch MTV as you see the non-oriental girls yelling cursing and acting like animals, but have large breasts and wearing short shorts with their butts showing. Those type of females, were the reason why I originally didn't care for females and planned to live my life single.

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 16:07:53


I'm getting more and more worried that you're serious.

"I was planning on living my life alone, but the intelligence and beauty of Asian women has led me to choose otherwise."

That isn't a good way to look at other people. You're admitting that you're looking for someone that will put up with what's wrong with you and improve you, which, on its own, is a little weird. However, you add in the factor that you don't care about the person themselves, only that they're Asian.

That is borderline racism, not a way to find a life partner.


BBS Signature

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 16:13:38


Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

So, if I was to date Asian girls..

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 16:14:31


A comedian once joked and said the reason why Asian women make the best girlfriends is because they can cook, clean, give excellent massages, and make you a PS3.

Yeah sounds like an all win situation


Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 16:25:19


I don't think relationships that were created based on a stereotype will last very long.


This post made possible by Plymouth58.

It's muh birthday. Where is my caik? 5/8/1994 - 5/8/2014

Beer next year!

BBS Signature

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 16:29:29


At 4/15/14 03:33 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: they are the only females who aren't dumb as bricks.

Oh boy, just wait until Gagsy sees this.

So, if I was to date Asian girls..


BBS Signature

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 16:32:32


it'll only make your dick look bigger


lel

BBS Signature

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 16:40:23


At 4/15/14 04:07 PM, DM692 wrote: I'm getting more and more worried that you're serious.

"I was planning on living my life alone, but the intelligence and beauty of Asian women has led me to choose otherwise."

That isn't a good way to look at other people. You're admitting that you're looking for someone that will put up with what's wrong with you and improve you, which, on its own, is a little weird. However, you add in the factor that you don't care about the person themselves, only that they're Asian.

That is borderline racism, not a way to find a life partner.

No no no, not racist at all. I am not saying there is no such thing as smart people in other races, because that would be a stupid statement to say. Yes, I know there might be a few women every now and then from other races who would surprise me, but again, they don't fit my taste. See, asian women are naturally intelligent, because they work hard in life. Not only are they beautiful, intelligent, and kind, but they are also hard working people, That means they can clean the house, clean my dishes, cook me dinner, and they have no problems doing any of that.

Yes, I know there are a few colorful crayons of all the other ethnicity of women as well, but you know what, I choose within my own free will, to want to be with an Asian girl, not just because of the race, but because of who they are. All I can do in life is what makes me happy, and this is what my heart tells me.

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 16:48:56


At 4/15/14 04:40 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:
stuff

follow your heart bro

So, if I was to date Asian girls..

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 16:52:48


At 4/15/14 04:40 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: , That means they can clean the house, clean my dishes, cook me dinner, and they have no problems doing any of that.

There, you just the real reason why you want Asian girl. You are a lazy bastard. Why not go to college, get a high paying job, be able to AFFORD A BUTLER, have all the money you want while not being a racist.
How would you feel if some Asian lady wanted to be with you only because they want an arrogant prick for a boyfriend / husband?
What a shame.


This post made possible by Plymouth58.

It's muh birthday. Where is my caik? 5/8/1994 - 5/8/2014

Beer next year!

BBS Signature

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 17:07:29


At 4/15/14 04:52 PM, Plymouth58 wrote:
At 4/15/14 04:40 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: , That means they can clean the house, clean my dishes, cook me dinner, and they have no problems doing any of that.
There, you just the real reason why you want Asian girl. You are a lazy bastard. Why not go to college, get a high paying job, be able to AFFORD A BUTLER, have all the money you want while not being a racist.
How would you feel if some Asian lady wanted to be with you only because they want an arrogant prick for a boyfriend / husband?
What a shame.

I'm a software engineer, bro. Believe me, Asian girls aren't easy to get. They like intelligent men, and guys who are strong. IF I was this lazy, good for nothing low-life like you say I am, then trust me, I wouldn't be able to get one. I know racism is the only word you people can process, but I don't care at this point. I look at both outside, and inside of someone before I make a decision. Most oriental girls have very good hearts, are hard working, attractive, and intelligent.

I go to college myself, and the smartest girls in my math classes, are guess what, ASIAN. So yeah, that is why I talk with them, study with them, and ask them for help when I need it. I know I am not genius smart, I accept that. The key to life, is knowing your strengths and weaknesses. I work hard at what I do, but I also ask for help as well from other people who are good at what they do, in order to succeed in life.

I am not selfish at all, if that is what you are implying. I help out my study partner when she needs help. Whether she wants dinner, I take her somewhere nice to eat. If she needs help in computer-related subjects, I help her out. She trusts me, and she sees me as a reliable person. I go to college, I work hard in life, and ever since I talked with Asian girls in my college and study with them or just talk, I have seen better results with my academics. I think the real racists, are the people who keep saying "racism" all the time.

I am sorry if there was any personal feelings, I didn't mean to personally attack anybody. I am just passionate when it comes to expressing myself, and sometimes, I say things the wrong way that I didn't mean it to come out as.

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 17:14:51


Clearly you're not intelligent enough for any asian girl to love.


Movie reviews...

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 17:18:44


no you will not get smart.
but if you're dumb most likely they won't like you


"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 17:34:38


At 4/15/14 05:18 PM, kazumazkan wrote: no you will not get smart.
but if you're dumb most likely they won't like you

Fortunately, that isn't the case. In fact, I have spent months to learning eastern culture, eastern history, ontop of my pre-existing knowledge, which actually works wonders impressing them. You're right though, that they don't like dumb guys. Fortunately, I do not fall under that category. I see myself as an intelligent individual. Maybe not Asian smart, but I say compared to other Caucasians, I am a cut above the edge. Not only that, but I also work hard to increase my physical prowess as well. Almost 8 months of martial arts training, plus weight training, muscle flexibility, joint movement training, and cardio training, and I weigh 120 lbs for someone who is 5'6. Not bad I say.

At 4/15/14 05:14 PM, KillerSkull wrote: Clearly you're not intelligent enough for any asian girl to love.

Is that an assumption, or an attempt at putting me down? It was a terrible assumption, because I am actually with a beautiful girl who comes from TROC, and apparently, she likes being with me, otherwise, she never would have given me her number. ;)

If you're trying to put me down, well, you're wasting your time.

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 17:44:39


If you’re just looking for a girl thats smart then better to look in places like library/university since that all asians are good math thing is just a sterotype.


Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 18:10:23


At 4/15/14 05:44 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: If you’re just looking for a girl thats smart then better to look in places like library/university since that all asians are good math thing is just a sterotype.

Far from it. I promise you that the people with the highest grades in your high level math class are asian. I see it every single time.

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 18:21:50


At 4/15/14 05:44 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: If you’re just looking for a girl thats smart then better to look in places like library/university since that all asians are good math thing is just a sterotype.

When are we going to exercise ?


Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 18:31:45


The idiocy of this thread is just astonishing. I can't stop laughing. No, like, seriously. I'm dying of laughter right now. Even while writing this.

Good luck finding your girl, brah.

sarcasm intended

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 19:04:37


In order to turn yours her knowledge you will have to drink some of her menstrual blood every month.


Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 19:10:02


At 4/15/14 07:04 PM, Slint wrote: In order to turn yours her knowledge you will have to drink some of her menstrual blood every month.

i thought you had to eat the brain


"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to So, if I was to date Asian girls.. 2014-04-15 19:17:59


Okay, I've come to the conclusion that dating asian girls DOES make you smarter, since the people you influence yourself with has a great impact on who and what you are. You hang around losers and drug addicts, you turn into a loser and drug addict. You hang around and train with athletes, you turn into an athlete. Be around smart people, you become smart. You can't tell me Albert Einstein would have become who he was if he hung around idiots and pothead losers, just like how a unmotivated and ambition-less lazy moron would want to be around smart people. It's common sense if you take the time to think about it (which I didn't at the time I made the topic).

Anyways, this thread is done. Goodbye. Please lock or delete. It's nothing but a trollfest at this point.