00:00
00:00

Store Closing - Feb 27th

34,466 Views | 483 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 18:40:43

At 2/24/14 01:07 PM, Viper50 wrote:
You never know. There could be a time where you'd want a shirt that has a bunch of anuses on it.
And then you will have missed out on getting one.

That's just a risk I'm going to take.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 19:16:00

At 2/24/14 05:23 PM, Luis wrote:
At 2/24/14 01:21 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Seems none of my stuff has arrived yet.
Tom was worried you'd hurt yourself with what we sent. I told him you are a mature user and able to handle it.

how could you send such items to a child

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 01:22:38

I hope there's a final set of mystery boxes, so I can nab one. Maybe it'll contain Luis' resume. I'm on the very edge of my set for one.

Store Closing - Feb 27th

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 01:45:48

At 2/25/14 01:22 AM, Boomstick wrote: I hope there's a final set of mystery boxes, so I can nab one. Maybe it'll contain Luis' resume. I'm on the very edge of my set for one.

I'm hopeful that I'll get sent the real Luis. I'll bathe him, feed him, everything!

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 12:57:54

At 2/25/14 01:22 AM, Boomstick wrote: I hope there's a final set of mystery boxes, so I can nab one. Maybe it'll contain Luis' resume. I'm on the very edge of my set for one.

I'm really hoping they have a few more come in.
I've been wanting one for years now but was never able to.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 14:05:24

I put together the previous set of mystery boxes, these new ones im not part of so who knows. I usually throw in weird stuff like bags of chips and food to keep you well fed.

None

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 14:06:08

I will put together 2 final mystery boxes on the last day of the store.

None

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 14:36:46

So I'm 5"2, T-Shirt wise is that the XS extra small or just the S small size? Planning on getting a ladies pink T-Shirt and thinking the extra small one is probably the one but not sure.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Let's Player, Artist, NekoMika's Legacy!

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 15:04:08

At 2/25/14 02:36 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: So I'm 5"2, T-Shirt wise is that the XS extra small or just the S small size? Planning on getting a ladies pink T-Shirt and thinking the extra small one is probably the one but not sure.

I wouldnt get XS, the womens sizes tend to run smaller, so an XS i imagine would be really small. Even for you, and youre not that small from what i remember. Unless you shrank :U

None

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 15:26:05

At 2/25/14 03:04 PM, Luis wrote:
At 2/25/14 02:36 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: So I'm 5"2, T-Shirt wise is that the XS extra small or just the S small size? Planning on getting a ladies pink T-Shirt and thinking the extra small one is probably the one but not sure.
I wouldnt get XS, the womens sizes tend to run smaller, so an XS i imagine would be really small. Even for you, and youre not that small from what i remember. Unless you shrank :U

it's the awkard thing where I've always ended up buying the smallest sizes, like I got a 12 year old size onesie which was a little too big for me still (but the 10 year old one was a little too small) so not sure if XS would actually fit or not as a result, because small and thin so idk...sadly that is the problem with shirts that they never give accurate sizes :(

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 15:40:44

I keep trying to buy stuff but the checkout page never loads for me.

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 15:54:21

At 2/25/14 03:26 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 2/25/14 03:04 PM, Luis wrote:
it's the awkard thing where I've always ended up buying the smallest sizes, like I got a 12 year old size onesie which was a little too big for me still (but the 10 year old one was a little too small) so not sure if XS would actually fit or not as a result, because small and thin so idk...sadly that is the problem with shirts that they never give accurate sizes :(

Actually when checking out the other shirts it seems the smallest size of the one I got last time was a S small so the S small will be the best fit! Also it helps that the S size is the smallest available one now with the store closing so definitely that one.

It was always a pity that the cost of shipping is so large, it costs more than the actual items do...but hey, it is to be expected I guess. So bought my 2nd and final load of NG stuff. Also thanks Luis for mentioning the size!

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 16:11:32

It's a shame that the calender is 2013... oh and that shipping to the UK is $16

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 16:22:59

At 2/25/14 04:20 PM, Conal wrote: What will this mean for "gear" stats?

The Gear stats will just sit there forever and newcomers will wish they could be OG enough to have them.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 16:24:41

At 2/25/14 04:11 PM, Aprime wrote: It's a shame that the calender is 2013... oh and that shipping to the UK is $16

Indeed was pondering getting that also but due to how calenders tend to change each year decided against it and got a poster instead.

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 16:29:29

At 2/25/14 04:11 PM, Aprime wrote: It's a shame that the calender is 2013... oh and that shipping to the UK is $16

The cost of overseas shipping has gotten insane over the last couple of years. I used to buy a lot on here and thinkgeek and noticed the creeping cost of it all. Add to it the completely bastard-y charges the royal mail tend to add on top which you have to pay to get your package and you end up spending more than if you bought stuff in directly from the UK with the expensive pound.

Also Rag, you'll look so good in a pink ladies tee oh my god. I'm gonna buy one just to have one, even though it'll be too small.

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 16:31:44

At 2/25/14 04:24 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: Indeed was pondering getting that also but due to how calenders tend to change each year decided against it and got a poster instead.

I got the 2011 calendar and still have it in a closet somewhere, I just couldn't bring myself to throw it out. Guess I'll keep it around until 2022 when I can use it again.

RYM

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 16:31:45

At 2/25/14 04:24 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
Indeed was pondering getting that also but due to how calenders tend to change each year decided against it and got a poster instead.

Yeah, I pretty much did the same. Kinda sucks for those who wanted to try and get their art within the NG calender someday though.

I actually was thinking the store page would just advertise the games brought to you by various artist...
Like it would have Super Meat Boy and then redirect you to the steam page. Guess that be pretty pointless though

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 16:37:49

At 2/25/14 03:26 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: it's the awkard thing where I've always ended up buying the smallest sizes, like I got a 12 year old size onesie which was a little too big for me still (but the 10 year old one was a little too small) so not sure if XS would actually fit or not as a result, because small and thin so idk...sadly that is the problem with shirts that they never give accurate sizes :(

The thought of a grown adult in a onsie made for 12 yr olds is disturbing. (then again my costume last year was a ninja turtle onesie meant for 13 yr olds but still)

None

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 17:02:28

At 2/25/14 04:29 PM, Gagsy wrote:
The cost of overseas shipping has gotten insane over the last couple of years. I used to buy a lot on here and thinkgeek and noticed the creeping cost of it all. Add to it the completely bastard-y charges the royal mail tend to add on top which you have to pay to get your package and you end up spending more than if you bought stuff in directly from the UK with the expensive pound.

Indeed I would have gotten a lot more likely earlier if the shipping wasn't so insane.

Also Rag, you'll look so good in a pink ladies tee oh my god. I'm gonna buy one just to have one, even though it'll be too small.

Indeed they look awesome, I love my pink t-shirt currently but a NG one will be even better!

At 2/25/14 04:37 PM, Luis wrote: The thought of a grown adult in a onsie made for 12 yr olds is disturbing. (then again my costume last year was a ninja turtle onesie meant for 13 yr olds but still)

Onsie time!
Yea it does sound a bit disturbing to be wearing childrens clothing, but at the same time childrens stuff tends to suit me best, my mother also gets some children stuff as she is even smaller than I am.

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 17:15:43

While it's sad to know that the office and store will be no more, I think it's always a good thing to rid yourself of burdens that are constantly on your mind. In addition to saving a lot of $$$, you'll have more time to focus on the site itself (along with developing new games) instead of worrying about paying property taxes and dealing with the shipping out merchandise and all the headaches that come along with it.

Just went ahead and picked up a figure and a t-shirt btw. Hope it helps a lil' bit!

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 17:22:18

I only wish that I bought the Beatles poster and the Whale poster before shipping cost 4x the poster cost.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 18:11:35

I'd honestly buy so much stuff from the store. About 50$ worth. But the paying methods don't suit me, and asking to lend someone's credit card is rather awkward to me. So... meh.

Also, shipping price - about 50$ as well. Nah.

Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea,

for the Devil sends the beast with wrath,

because he knows the time is short...

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 18:27:35

I want to know if you will be selling future calendars like on amazon the same as ng shirts and other in ng related things

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 18:37:54

At 2/25/14 04:22 PM, TomFulp wrote:
The Gear stats will just sit there forever and newcomers will wish they could be OG enough to have them.

W00t.
Also I have OCD and I need to make my Gear section all neat and everything all even. So I may be back and buy a few more things when I get more money on the 1st. (i need 5 more things so else my brain might implode ._.)

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 19:55:30

At 2/25/14 04:22 PM, TomFulp wrote:

thank god I'm OG enough!

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 19:56:57

if i could paypal my purchase for the goods like i could the supporter upgrade i would snag a thing or two.

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 20:04:33

not much left in the store guys hurry up and get it before its gone!

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 20:46:41

At 2/23/14 09:15 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 2/23/14 07:56 PM, Timmy wrote: RIP my dreams of ever owning one of those UK-themed NG shirts u_u
You can always take mine. You'll just need to peel it off my body first Timmy.

Where do I sign up? :D

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-25 20:52:18

Welp, I regret not buying anything sooner. Just bought 2 shirts. End of an era completely :c

Store Closing - Feb 27th

life can be real fuckin crazy

BBS Signature