00:00
00:00

Store Closing - Feb 27th

34,441 Views | 484 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-23 18:19:34


At 2/20/14 07:48 PM, Evark wrote: I've tried to order a penicorn to send to my girlfriend at least 5 times now. Each time I hit 'confirm' it sends me back to 'step 1/3'. What gives!?

This is a bug with the credit card check. Having worked this through with another user, it's most likely that you're entering a billing address that's not the address that's associated with the card you're trying. Instead of doing what it should (report the error to you), it's just emptying the cart and sending you back to the store front.

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-23 18:26:41


At 2/23/14 01:51 PM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/21/14 03:28 PM, TomFulp wrote: Store closing has been extended to March 5th, although we'll probably remove it from the nav next week.
Does this mean the buttons at the top will end up being bigger to make up for the gap that would be left behind with the Store's button no longer being there? Or will you put a different one up in it's place?

Or maybe they'll replace it with a tab for the supporter upgrade, I'm guessing?


5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-23 18:53:10


Tomorrow's mah bday, I'm gonna buy some stuff, me thinks.
:(

Didn't know you guys were planning on moving out of the office, but it makes a lot of sense, unless space could be rented out (a karate-death-club in the basement?:)

It's really sad to see how things have gone downhill over the last few years, but I love the fact that you Tom still is being a part of the community, caring and hanging out. Mad ups to you, good Sir, may the winds change in NG's favour rather sooner than later! :)

I remember when you asked the community if you should sell NG or keep it and go small. I still think what you did was the right call, this platform is still floating, and may yet lift back up!

Lots of <3 to all Newgrounds staff, artists, community and fans!


Wakka wakka

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-23 18:55:25


At 2/20/14 02:23 PM, TomFulp wrote: Heads up everyone, the store will officially close on February 27th!

:"NG Store" chapter is officially closing. Get something while you can!

So what will be in its place?


Just take the damn thing already!

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-23 19:45:43


At 2/23/14 06:26 PM, JRob wrote: Or maybe they'll replace it with a tab for the supporter upgrade, I'm guessing?

That could work. Have it say "Support" or something like that.
Or they could have a link that says something like "Support NG" under the Community section. That could work too.


Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-23 19:56:22


RIP my dreams of ever owning one of those UK-themed NG shirts u_u


Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-23 20:28:32


At 2/23/14 07:56 PM, Timmy wrote: RIP my dreams of ever owning one of those UK-themed NG shirts u_u

If I have cash I'll just settle for the oversized one then.


Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-23 20:34:35


At 2/23/14 08:28 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 2/23/14 07:56 PM, Timmy wrote: RIP my dreams of ever owning one of those UK-themed NG shirts u_u
If I have cash I'll just settle for the oversized one then.

3XL left and only three of them better hurry up!

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-23 20:38:55


At 2/23/14 08:34 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 2/23/14 08:28 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 2/23/14 07:56 PM, Timmy wrote: RIP my dreams of ever owning one of those UK-themed NG shirts u_u
If I have cash I'll just settle for the oversized one then.
3XL left and only three of them better hurry up!

Buy me one since you're rich please?


Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-23 20:40:51


At 2/23/14 08:38 PM, tsukikomi wrote: Buy me one since you're rich please?

uuuuuuh no.

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-23 20:47:46


At 2/23/14 08:40 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 2/23/14 08:38 PM, tsukikomi wrote: Buy me one since you're rich please?
uuuuuuh no.

Come on buddy you know I'm good for it, eh?


Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-23 20:49:26


At 2/23/14 08:47 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 2/23/14 08:40 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 2/23/14 08:38 PM, tsukikomi wrote: Buy me one since you're rich please?
uuuuuuh no.
Come on buddy you know I'm good for it, eh?

dumpgrounds pic of tits with a timestamp then sure I will.

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-23 21:15:16


At 2/23/14 07:56 PM, Timmy wrote: RIP my dreams of ever owning one of those UK-themed NG shirts u_u

You can always take mine. You'll just need to peel it off my body first Timmy.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-23 22:13:41


At 2/23/14 08:49 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
Come on buddy you know I'm good for it, eh?
dumpgrounds pic of tits with a timestamp then sure I will.

(NSFW)


Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-23 22:43:14


At 2/23/14 10:13 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 2/23/14 08:49 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
Come on buddy you know I'm good for it, eh?
dumpgrounds pic of tits with a timestamp then sure I will.
(NSFW)

real pic no one gets anything for free.

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 00:53:27


At 2/23/14 10:43 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 2/23/14 10:13 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 2/23/14 08:49 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
Come on buddy you know I'm good for it, eh?
dumpgrounds pic of tits with a timestamp then sure I will.
(NSFW)
real pic no one gets anything for free.

Well you didn't say it had to be me specifically.


Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 01:07:11


At 2/24/14 12:53 AM, tsukikomi wrote: Well you didn't say it had to be me specifically.

you sepecifically with a timestamp then you get your shirt.

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 09:18:13


At 2/22/14 05:30 PM, Piggler wrote: The Anusboy shirts are selling well.

W-P-S has been making an amazing feature length Anusboy movie. Some day people might regret missing their chance to get the shirt.

http://www.newgrounds.com/store/product/anusboy-shirt


Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 09:21:00


At 2/23/14 01:51 PM, Viper50 wrote: Does this mean the buttons at the top will end up being bigger to make up for the gap that would be left behind with the Store's button no longer being there? Or will you put a different one up in it's place?

The current plan is to change the shop button to your SOCIAL button, defaulting to your feed. We have a big feed overhaul coming and will be doing a lot more stuff in that space.

At that point, we'll remove the social link (the little person) and the feed link (the star) at the very top of the header, simplifying that part of the layout a little bit.


Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 09:27:35


At 2/24/14 09:18 AM, TomFulp wrote:
W-P-S has been making an amazing feature length Anusboy movie. Some day people might regret missing their chance to get the shirt.

http://www.newgrounds.com/store/product/anusboy-shirt

Pretty sure I'm never going to regret not buying a t-shirt with several anuses on it.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 12:43:12


Just got my stuff about an hour ago. I didn't realize the Tankmen figure was that big. And now my car has an angry faic on the back window.


That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 13:07:15


At 2/24/14 09:21 AM, TomFulp wrote: The current plan is to change the shop button to your SOCIAL button, defaulting to your feed. We have a big feed overhaul coming and will be doing a lot more stuff in that space.

Ah okay. Thanks for letting me know.

At that point, we'll remove the social link (the little person) and the feed link (the star) at the very top of the header, simplifying that part of the layout a little bit.

Aw I liked that little person button. But if you feel like taking that and the star out then more power to ya.

At 2/24/14 09:27 AM, Gagsy wrote: Pretty sure I'm never going to regret not buying a t-shirt with several anuses on it.

You never know. There could be a time where you'd want a shirt that has a bunch of anuses on it.
And then you will have missed out on getting one.


Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 13:21:52


Seems none of my stuff has arrived yet.


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 13:56:12


Can't wait to get my tankman - should be about another day before it gets here.


5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 17:23:41


At 2/24/14 01:21 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Seems none of my stuff has arrived yet.

Tom was worried you'd hurt yourself with what we sent. I told him you are a mature user and able to handle it.


None

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 17:25:58


Well im glad i bought some goodies now.
Good i got support you guys :)


"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 17:34:17


At 2/24/14 05:23 PM, Luis wrote:
At 2/24/14 01:21 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Seems none of my stuff has arrived yet.
Tom was worried you'd hurt yourself with what we sent. I told him you are a mature user and able to handle it.

This has to be the best response I've read to anything I typed up all day. Thanks Luis.


Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 17:44:30


Broke until Feb 28th.

True story.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 18:35:40


I've already wanted a mysterybox. Hopefully I can pick one up if they become available again. I won't be able to buy anything until Friday though :/

Response to Store Closing - Feb 27th 2014-02-24 18:37:28


At 2/24/14 06:35 PM, artistunknown wrote: I've already wanted a mysterybox. Hopefully I can pick one up if they become available again. I won't be able to buy anything until Friday though :/

How did I manage to make a typo? :c
I meant I've *always* wanted a mysterybox. Now I feel stupid, heh.