00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 77 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

need advice (finding right girl)

3,592 Views | 41 Replies
New Topic

need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 02:51:43


Yeah, trust me, I am not expecting a lot of serious answers, but I know there's always that minority somewhere in the community that is different, so I trust in them. Anyways, I am not great with this relationship stuff, but like most guys, it's kind of inevitable that there's going to be a point where he wants to be with a girl.

Now, I have my preferences and standards of course. The last thing I would want is to be around an obnoxious typical American gossip-obsessed girl, or the demanding abusive kind, or the control freak types. Fortunately, I can tell what kind of person they are by just observing the way they interact in society.

Personally, I want to be with a Asian chick. They are nice, they are intelligent, they understand the meaning of honor, and hell a lot of them are fit and know martial arts. Plus, they are so gorgeous as well, and I can't see myself being with a girl who isn't Asian.

However, I want to know more about them. I personally, would prefer the ones from the Taiwan/China/Japan/SKorea area. Now of course, every individual differs in a sort of way. However, what general trait, do they all share? I know that most of them have a healthy fish diet, since I heard of studies showing their diet is the healthiest diet in the world. However, what else is there to know about them? I want to find a way that can impress them. I don't know if my martial art skills can impress the martial-art females, since I only have 5 months of experience in shito-ryu karate-do.

Okay, in long story short, what specific details should I be aware of, about Asian girls? Now, if there are any Asians who can tell me, I would owe you my greatest gratitude. Thanks in advance.

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 02:57:35


At 2/3/14 02:53 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 2/3/14 02:51 AM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Okay, in long story short, what specific details should I be aware of, about Asian girls?
they really like money

Thanks in advance
np

Not true. They are nothing like the girls in America who lack honor and discipline. They are something else. Something special. They are raised by strict parents who teach them the meaning of honor, discipline, and fortitude. They are very hardworking individuals, and very respectable people. To say what you just said, is very dishonorable, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Like I said, I did my research, and all asians I met in my life are very honorable people, and disciplined, which is why they are way ahead of Americans and Europeans in intelligence, because they have everything that other countries lack.

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 03:00:20


Move to asia territories then. Some aren't fond of americans and a lot are.


Maybe avoid china.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 03:09:27


if you want an honorable woman, look to the strong women of nigeria

Ewww, ebony.


Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 03:10:13


I am planning on learning Japanese, so I can visit there someday. I already have rosetta stone, but didnt have the chance to use it yet, since I am busy atm with my college classes. I plan on honing my skill in shito-ryu, so I will be going there in the future so I can get my certification. Now of course, there may be a few who won't be fond of me simply because of my origins, and honestly, despite how much different I am from everyone else in this country, I still carry the reputation of coming from a country with the worst education system, at least I can tell them that I tried to vote against the politicians that are raping this country, and our education system.

Can't they distinguish though, between someone who has honor, or someone who lacks honor? I mean, a lot of people who lack honor, are known to shifting blame on others and blaming anyone but themselves, as someone who has honor and discipline, take the fault, and use it as a learning experience to build and improve themselves.

Plus, my father told me that they would make amazing wives, since they are very loyal people. So my choice on what kind of girl I want is clear. However, I want to know more about them. I have some of the general ideas of them, but I feel that I don't know enough about them or their culture. That is why I am making this post, to see if anyone has the answers that I lack.

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 03:14:50


At 2/3/14 03:10 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 2/3/14 03:09 AM, tsukikomi wrote:
if you want an honorable woman, look to the strong women of nigeria
Ewww, ebony.
black don't crack

No


Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 03:16:00


Also no, I ruled out African Americans. I won't explain my reasons for why, for the sake of avoiding controversy and majorly derailing this thread. My choice of what kind of women are already clear, and there is nothing anybody can say that can change it.

I want to know more about Asian girls. What do they like? How do I earn their trust? How can I have them see me, as an honorable, and honest man, and win their loyalty?

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 03:25:14


At 2/3/14 03:13 AM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 2/3/14 02:57 AM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Not true. They are nothing like the girls in America who lack honor and discipline.
Liking money doesn't mean they aren't disciplined.

Of course, but one works hard for making money, while most others (typically the American ones) tend to leach off the man and leave them the moment they have nothing else to live off of.

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 04:08:02


I found an interesting article on the web here.
http://www.racialicious.com/2010/02/04/why-date-or-marry-asian-women/

It is just a blog of course, but it seems like there is a stereotype for asian females that is going around. I skimmed through some of the comments, and I think that it's important to know, that there is nothing wrong with having a preference in women.

I mean, it's all subjective. Some guys like being with european females, some like being with latino females, does that mean they are "latinophiliacs", or "europhiliacs"? No, it just means they have a preference in women. Well, my preference of women are Asian females. No stereotype brought me to the conclusion that I like them, it's my experience with them and their unique behaviors. Honestly, in my opinion, I really don't like this blog too much, and I disagree with it. Why is it a problem for a man to have a preference on what kind of women to be with?

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 07:40:02


You guys are all racists. I like all women. Who wants to eat only hamburgers or only tacos every single night of the week?


BBS Signature

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 11:25:49


Women are women
I dunno, why don't you try talking to Asian women you fucking racist
You don't have to be an honoorable karate master

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 11:51:22


I know this is a generalization, but most Asian girls I've known have really traditional parents know who can be downright rude and mean. Most don't even want their daughters to marry someone non-asian, so unless you're Asian your chances are slim.

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 12:05:54


Do you want advice or do you just want to be told what you've already decided?

Advice would be don't limit yourself to just one race or you might miss that perfect girl for you simply because you weren't looking and she happened not to be Asian.

Asians can be very beautiful and they have cultural value, but the same is true of others as well.

If you're just dead-set on it then learn Japanese and move to Japan already. Then good luck competing with all the other guys who did the same.


BBS Signature

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 12:41:30


But you are the Dovahkiin, you don't need any advice...


5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 21:19:32


At 2/3/14 11:51 AM, Jeff-Teh-Great wrote: I know this is a generalization, but most Asian girls I've known have really traditional parents know who can be downright rude and mean. Most don't even want their daughters to marry someone non-asian, so unless you're Asian your chances are slim.

You're right that they do have traditional parents who are against multi-racial marriage. Honestly, I can't say that they are wrong. Most families don't want someone who isn't of their race to be part of their family. It's not racism, it's just common sense. Now of course, being strict, doesn't mean you can't earn their respect. If I can earn their respect, maybe they will be able to like me, and perhaps they can make me an exception. I mean, the only thing I can do is try.

At 2/3/14 11:25 AM, Entice wrote: Women are women
I dunno, why don't you try talking to Asian women you fucking racist
You don't have to be an honoorable karate master

I am not racist, I was just asking a question about them, because I really want to know more about them. Now, I know that they have strict families that follow tradition very closely, but that might be able to be overcome. Now, you're right that you don't have to be a "karate master" in order to win them, but if you lack honor, you will never be able to convince the parents to allow their daughter to be with you. Now, as someone who trains in Karate, I follow the code of honor, and I feel it really helps strengthen your inner character and soul. However, an honorable individual would judge a person based on character over anything else, so if the parents had honor in them, they would judge me based on my character, and that is what my best bet would be atm.

At 2/3/14 12:05 PM, NeonSpider wrote: Do you want advice or do you just want to be told what you've already decided?

Advice would be don't limit yourself to just one race or you might miss that perfect girl for you simply because you weren't looking and she happened not to be Asian.

Asians can be very beautiful and they have cultural value, but the same is true of others as well.

If you're just dead-set on it then learn Japanese and move to Japan already. Then good luck competing with all the other guys who did the same.

My whole life, I dealt with competition. The reason I trained in martial arts, isn't only to improve my physical prowess (though it definitely does help), but also, to strengthen my inner self and soul. The only woman who would accept an honorless and weak character man, is a woman who shares the same traits. A woman who has honor and discipline, would look for a man who shares both of those characteristics in them. Obviously, competition is everywhere, so no doubt, I will have to work hard to convince her that I am the better man than all the others who I am competing against. It doesn't necessarily mean I have to be the strongest or most skilled martial artist, because truth be told, I do it just as a hobby. I just need to prove, that I have confidence, that my soul is stronger than all other guys that is going after her, and that I am willing to push my limits higher than anyone else.

Beyond this, I don't know what else to do. I am not good with relationship stuff, so I lack the fundamentals. Now, I truly believe that winning the heart of a magnificent and traditional Asian woman, is much different than say, getting laid with a blonde in your typical high school, as they are both fundamentally different. However, I am still interested in hearing the fundamental advice, for this relationship stuff, because all of this never occurred to me before, and I never did it in my life. I guess that is what I meant, when I was asking for advice. Sorry for the confusion.

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 21:22:07


I was going to offer serious advice, but then...

At 2/3/14 02:51 AM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Personally, I want to be with a Asian chick. They are nice, they are intelligent, they understand the meaning of honor, and hell a lot of them are fit and know martial arts. Plus, they are so gorgeous as well, and I can't see myself being with a girl who isn't Asian.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.™

BBS Signature

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 21:23:03


Chicks with dicks. 2x the fun


STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 21:23:20


At 2/3/14 07:40 AM, Clamstuffer wrote: You guys are all racists. I like all women. Who wants to eat only hamburgers or only tacos every single night of the week?

You are a fool.

You have to choose to eat one for the rest of your life...

Unless of course you never get married and settle down.

Then you dont have anything after enough time.


BBS Signature

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 21:25:51


At 2/3/14 09:22 PM, Thor wrote: I was going to offer serious advice, but then...

At 2/3/14 02:51 AM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Personally, I want to be with a Asian chick. They are nice, they are intelligent, they understand the meaning of honor, and hell a lot of them are fit and know martial arts. Plus, they are so gorgeous as well, and I can't see myself being with a girl who isn't Asian.

Alright, so I am guessing you disagree with my post. But which part of it do you disagree with?

a) They are nice
b) They are intelligent
c) They understand the meaning of honor
d) A lot of them are fit and know martial arts
e) They are gorgeous

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 21:33:07


At 2/3/14 09:25 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:
At 2/3/14 09:22 PM, Thor wrote: I was going to offer serious advice, but then...

At 2/3/14 02:51 AM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Personally, I want to be with a Asian chick. They are nice, they are intelligent, they understand the meaning of honor, and hell a lot of them are fit and know martial arts. Plus, they are so gorgeous as well, and I can't see myself being with a girl who isn't Asian.
Alright, so I am guessing you disagree with my post. But which part of it do you disagree with?

a) They are nice
b) They are intelligent
c) They understand the meaning of honor
d) A lot of them are fit and know martial arts
e) They are gorgeous

See, you made it worse. Women are not objects. You're supposed to love somebody for who they are on the inside, not because of their race, or any traits you ascribe to that race. That makes you a douche. Also the "they understand the meaning of honor" makes it sound like you want an asian girl for the same reasons as every other white guy - you're insecure and like to feel like you're in power. And probably have a tiny dick. You went so far as to say you couldn't see yourself with a girl that wasn't asian which is hilarious. I'm surprised you could see yourself with any girl at all, cos I can't.


Brought to you by Carl's Jr.™

BBS Signature

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 21:38:59


At 2/3/14 09:33 PM, Thor wrote:
At 2/3/14 09:25 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:
At 2/3/14 09:22 PM, Thor wrote: I was going to offer serious advice, but then...

At 2/3/14 02:51 AM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Personally, I want to be with a Asian chick. They are nice, they are intelligent, they understand the meaning of honor, and hell a lot of them are fit and know martial arts. Plus, they are so gorgeous as well, and I can't see myself being with a girl who isn't Asian.
Alright, so I am guessing you disagree with my post. But which part of it do you disagree with?

a) They are nice
b) They are intelligent
c) They understand the meaning of honor
d) A lot of them are fit and know martial arts
e) They are gorgeous
See, you made it worse. Women are not objects. You're supposed to love somebody for who they are on the inside, not because of their race, or any traits you ascribe to that race. That makes you a douche. Also the "they understand the meaning of honor" makes it sound like you want an asian girl for the same reasons as every other white guy - you're insecure and like to feel like you're in power. And probably have a tiny dick. You went so far as to say you couldn't see yourself with a girl that wasn't asian which is hilarious. I'm surprised you could see yourself with any girl at all, cos I can't.

...Like I said in the main post, I wasn't expecting a whole lot of serious responses. I don't understand how I am "treating women like objects" or how I am "insecure and like to feel like I'm in power". Is a guy not allowed to have his preference of women?

But, you know what, I have little time for internet trolls. Go ahead and post whatever other bullshit you want to spew. I'm just going to ignore it, and listen to the ones who I can actually take seriously.

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 21:44:14


At 2/3/14 09:38 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: ...Like I said in the main post, I wasn't expecting a whole lot of serious responses.

I was completely serious. The truth hurts. And I mean, I'm not the one posting on an internet forum asking for relationship advice so I must be doing something right, eh?


Brought to you by Carl's Jr.™

BBS Signature

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 22:11:15


Everybody else seems to be offline, and the only people on are trolls. Yup, seems this thread is dead. I thank everyone who took the time to be serious and helpful. I mean, maybe it's not all what I would like to hear, but I don't care, as long as it is honest, and for that, you have my gratitude. Unfortunately, the only people who seem to be on today, are the frequent troll posters, so I think this is the best way to end this thread, before it derails into something completely different.

"How are they trolls" you might ask? Well, a good first indication you are dealing with a troll, is when they use low blow rhetoric, such as accusing you of being "racist" (come on, what else is new in this country), "treating women like objects" (the most famous sentence from the American feminist radical group), and of course, assuming I am "powerless and insecure" for wanting to be with an Asian woman (hey, wouldn't that make THEM racist, for assuming Asians are powerless?).

Thor, dude, believe me when I tell you that whatever comes out of your mouth, is normally the farthest thing from the truth. Unless you are able to convince me you have the mental capacity to conjure your own arguments and not spew regurgitated rhetoric, feel free to send me a private message on this site. Until then, I will consider you a troll, and will be put on my ignore list.

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 22:18:00


At 2/3/14 10:11 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: etc

I don't need to argue, I have a girlfriend that I've been with for what will be a year on February 12th which would lead me to believe I'd know more about how to treat and look for a woman than someone posting on Newgrounds of all places asking how to do that very thing.


Brought to you by Carl's Jr.™

BBS Signature

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 22:27:16


Great for you. The thing is, you didn't offer any advice, but instead, all you did was personally attack me by using rhetoric. If you didn't have any preferences for what girl you wanted to find, and wanted to find one for whatever criteria, then great for you. However, I am just more picky when it comes to women. I dread the typical MTV media brainwashed female in this country. They lack discipline, they lack honor, and they are everything I dread. So, since I have more pickier standards than you, it's obviously going to be tougher to find myself a female.

Tell you what, you can have your own standards for females, and I can have my own, and leave it as that. Capisce?

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 22:31:29


At 2/3/14 02:57 AM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote:
At 2/3/14 02:53 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 2/3/14 02:51 AM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Okay, in long story short, what specific details should I be aware of, about Asian girls?
they really like money

Thanks in advance
np
Not true. They are nothing like the girls in America who lack honor and discipline.

shut the fuck up you dunderhead!

i wont tolerate you shit staining the good name of america with your filthy commie propaganda

if you like china so much MOVE THEYRE.


Just please dont hate on my egyptian god status

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 22:36:32


At 2/3/14 10:27 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: I dread the typical MTV media brainwashed female in this country.

Although I've slept with a few women that might be described as such, my current girlfriend is anything but... Notice the Iron Maiden t-shirt in that photo. They're not played on MTV...

And yeah I did insult you, but I did offer serious advice, too. You're mistaking a reality check for an insult. Look beyond race, or whatever pre contrived notions you have in your mind about the "perfect girl" because that's never going to happen. I have preferences, too. I've always preferred girls with red hair and blue eyes - but look at that photo again. You have to let it happen naturally, dude.

They lack discipline, they lack honor, and they are everything I dread.

I think you dropped something

need advice (finding right girl)


Brought to you by Carl's Jr.™

BBS Signature

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 22:41:20


Okay, first of all, I am NOT a communist. Opposite of one, in fact. Once in our great nation, did women work hard and raise children right, and had responsibility, but unfortunately, that ship has sailed quite some time ago. Younger generation kids are getting more and more influenced with modern day media. Most girls my age that go to college, are the very same females I dread. The brain-dead MTV zombies, that can't think for themselves. The fact that people in this country, are illiterate in math and science, is very sad, and is very evident as well. This is the result of lack of self discipline, and we are in a country where people love to blame others for their own failures. You know, I love this country about as much as a conservative patriot, but the fact of the matter is, this country isn't the same anymore. Day by day, we go 1 step closer, to losing our liberty. Majority of people who vote, are clueless on who to vote for, and base their decision on what they hear on the media, since they are too brain-dead to think for themselves.

Maybe once I get my degree from college, and go to Japan to go for my test to get my certificate in shito-ryu in a few years, I might actually stay there a little bit. Who knows, I might be able to find the woman of my dreams while I am there. All I can do, is remain confident, and believe in myself.

Response to need advice (finding right girl) 2014-02-03 22:48:58


Okay, you're either the best troll in the world, twelve years old, or you have the IQ of a cucumber.

At 2/3/14 10:41 PM, dovahkhiin1994 wrote: Once in our great nation, did women work hard and raise children right, and had responsibility, but unfortunately, that ship has sailed quite some time ago. Younger generation kids are getting more and more influenced with modern day media. Most girls my age that go to college, are the very same females I dread. The brain-dead MTV zombies, that can't think for themselves.......

You said me "Don't treat women like objects" was regurgitated rhetoric when you made the exact same statement as a 13 year old who thinks they're different from everybody because they listen to Green Day. But no, it's only regurgitated when it's a belief other than your own, right?

Maybe once I get my degree from college, and go to Japan to go for my test to get my certificate in shito-ryu

You are officially beyond help.


Brought to you by Carl's Jr.™

BBS Signature