00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Free Edm Massive Presets Pack!

8,168 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Free Edm Massive Presets Pack! 2013-11-09 08:04:09

Recently put together a pack of 25 Massive presets for download...

DOWNLOAD HERE

The presets are suitable for electro, dubstep, glitch, any EDM really. Has basses, fx, leads and others ranging from modern sounding to classic synths like the moog ;)
Let me know what you think if you decide to grab em!

Enjoy

Digital Math

Free Edm Massive Presets Pack!

Response to Free Edm Massive Presets Pack! 2013-11-09 08:11:41

Got a preview of 'em?

Bandcamp | Ko-Fi | John Wall of Sound's Bandcamp

one of these days i'll have a proper website lmao

Response to Free Edm Massive Presets Pack! 2013-11-09 08:18:55

At 11/9/13 08:11 AM, Yoshiii343 wrote: Got a preview of 'em?

PRESETS Sample Clip

Response to Free Edm Massive Presets Pack! 2013-11-09 10:59:09

cool... but i absolutely hate the term EDM.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Free Edm Massive Presets Pack! 2013-11-09 11:11:19

At 11/9/13 10:59 AM, Sequenced wrote: cool... but i absolutely hate the term EDM.

aand this has nothing to do with op and you could have simply avoided it my dear sequenced
you started it
you knew it
it's too l8 now

gj on the presets

SUCK MY KICK

Response to Free Edm Massive Presets Pack! 2013-11-09 12:33:10

At 11/9/13 08:04 AM, digitalmath wrote: Recently put together a pack of 25 Massive presets for download...

DOWNLOAD HERE

The presets are suitable for electro, dubstep, glitch, any EDM really. Has basses, fx, leads and others ranging from modern sounding to classic synths like the moog ;)
Let me know what you think if you decide to grab em!

Enjoy

Digital Math

How is Massive? I've been considering getting it, but I'm not so great with synth creation. Would you recommend learning how to use other synths before getting it?

Check out my pages!

Soundcloud Youtube Twitter Facebook

Response to Free Edm Massive Presets Pack! 2013-11-09 13:54:21

At 11/9/13 11:39 AM, LichLordMusic wrote:
At 11/9/13 10:59 AM, Sequenced wrote: cool... but i absolutely hate the term EDM.
I was down the pub last weekend and I heard some certain individuals talking about 'EDM' artists lets say.
It makes me cringe every-time I hear two completely different artists referred to under the same title.

EDM is very broad. You can be more specific by using subgenres. "Music" is an even broader title. Or "art". Or "stuff".

BBS Signature

Response to Free Edm Massive Presets Pack! 2013-11-09 15:11:09

At 11/9/13 02:53 PM, LichLordMusic wrote:
At 11/9/13 01:54 PM, SourJovis wrote:
At 11/9/13 11:39 AM, LichLordMusic wrote:
I was down the pub last weekend and I heard some certain individuals talking about 'EDM' artists lets say.
It makes me cringe every-time I hear two completely different artists referred to under the same title.
EDM is very broad. You can be more specific by using subgenres. "Music" is an even broader title. Or "art". Or "stuff".
As far as I am aware, 'EDM' was originally used as a Marketing Buzzword or something like that.

I don't know. Maybe. Many new genre names seem to be made up to make music sell. Whenever a muscian becomes popular, other musicians and producers give that style a new name, so they can say they make the same kind of music and hike a hitch with their succes. At least that's part of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Free Edm Massive Presets Pack! 2013-11-09 17:55:38

How is Massive? I've been considering getting it, but I'm not so great with synth creation. Would you recommend learning how to use other synths before getting it?

I'd say just jump into it watch some tutorials on the basics and you should get the hang of it pretty quick... Failing that I personally think you should download Reason even just the demo to get used to those synths. Being based on hardware synths they are layed out intuitively and makes it easy to understand synthesis...

Response to Free Edm Massive Presets Pack! 2013-11-09 18:00:21

At 11/9/13 10:32 AM, Elitistinen wrote: This is the spirit! This forum is lack of good's will of the people giving out stuff.

If enough people download this one I most likely will put another together very soon with more and even better prestes. There's not enough around. I've clicked through heaps that a friend has PAYED for and they had cool concepts but were really unusable (really hard to get to sit in the mix) That inspired me to get my own out for free!

Response to Free Edm Massive Presets Pack! 2013-11-09 18:04:44

That's why I said EDM! Cause these presets could be used in any genre to sub-genre in my opinion and It was easier than listing every genre... To me the term EDM is just an easier way to say electronic music!!! I don't like the term kumquat but it's not gonna go away XD