00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Amazing People on Newgrounds

15,380 Views | 41 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-09 23:53:35

I'm an amazing person.
On this basis I feel it, if not an obligation on behalf of all that inspires awe in the world, than clearly at the very least fair that even be it only but one topic, that such become posted in devotion toward me.

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-10 03:14:24

At 11/9/13 10:51 AM, Erasmus wrote: oh, this is awkward tom. u made an article called amazing people on newgrounds and u forgot to mention me :s

I'm in it though, Yuuss!

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-10 08:10:20

:O Never thought I would be in a news post labeled amazing. Woo! *Sips tea.*

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-10 14:29:09

IM SOOOOO, happy.

xD

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-10 17:26:54

Weebl makes such classic stuff

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-10 21:08:02

LATEST SONG: LOVE- DANCE

NEW MUSIC FROM AN UNDERGROUND HOPEFUL! Let me know what you think feel free to destroy my stuff.

- Bryan
Vanity Kills.

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-10 23:55:40

Dino run was a good game :) lots of other great stuff there too. Hopefully one day I can get into these lists.

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-11 00:15:37

At 11/10/13 05:26 PM, Kel-chan wrote: Weebl makes such classic stuff

He does.....though I felt this new video was kinda meh compared to his other stuff.
I wish he'd submit the rest of the Cat Face videos on here though.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-11 02:51:43

At 11/8/13 03:49 PM, TomFulp wrote:

:COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT COMPLIMENT

Oh Tom, you're such a sweetheart.

Need a voice actor? Check out my site. I've taken classes from veteran FUNimation directors and voiced in video games and anime, like RDR2 and One Piece.

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-11 03:33:57

my horse is amazing

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-11 07:29:41

It's nice to be back. I gave up on pure Flash a while back as it's just too frustrating and I like After Effects waaaaaaaaaaaay more. Cheers Tom. My ego is now even more bloated.

Response to Amazing People on Newgrounds 2013-11-11 14:22:02

At 11/11/13 07:29 AM, TheWeebl wrote: It's nice to be back. I gave up on pure Flash a while back as it's just too frustrating and I like After Effects waaaaaaaaaaaay more. Cheers Tom. My ego is now even more bloated.

Man. I remember your stuff from when I was in 5th grade. The badger vid was one of the first flash vids I'd seen. Can't believe it's been that long. Fun stuff.

Strange concepts.