00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Refuce just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Magix music maker -sound pools

3,071 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Magix music maker -sound pools 2013-11-07 03:10:36

hi guys and gals.

i have just bought magix music maker 2013 so i can make my own music for my work and i was wondering if anybody has a sound pool that has effects such as footsteps and doorbells ? I would consider a trade in sound pools (or at least tell me what sound pool im looking for?) . also interested in talking to people who have used this program and would be happy to give me advice from time to time. im more and artist but this fills a gap and is fun to play with.

cheers :)

Response to Magix music maker -sound pools 2013-11-07 04:20:57

You made a bad investment... especially if you were planning on uploading here. We do not allow ANYTHING created in Magix Music Maker on the audio portal, loops or not.

From the Audio Guidelines:
In addition to the rules outlined in our Terms of Use, the following things will likely get you banned from the Audio Portal:

You used Magix Music Maker.
Besides falling under the Stock Loops rule, Magix Music Maker automatically puts all songs you create with it under its own license - uploading the song to Newgrounds is in violation of that license.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to Magix music maker -sound pools 2013-11-07 05:08:43

At 11/7/13 04:20 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: You made a bad investment... especially if you were planning on uploading here. We do not allow ANYTHING created in Magix Music Maker on the audio portal, loops or not.

From the Audio Guidelines:
In addition to the rules outlined in our Terms of Use, the following things will likely get you banned from the Audio Portal:

i do not intend to put my stuff here just use it on my animations and other things i need music for . it seems everything i do on this site i annoy someone without even trying sorry if i upset the apple cart yet again

Response to Magix music maker -sound pools 2013-11-07 05:23:26

At 11/7/13 05:08 AM, Darthmarius wrote:
At 11/7/13 04:20 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: You made a bad investment... especially if you were planning on uploading here. We do not allow ANYTHING created in Magix Music Maker on the audio portal, loops or not.
i do not intend to put my stuff here just use it on my animations and other things i need music for . it seems everything i do on this site i annoy someone without even trying sorry if i upset the apple cart yet again

Yeah but the whole point of what Purgy was talking about earlier was this:

Does Magix's licence terms allow you to use your stuff for your animations and other things? What other things? Are you planning to sell any of the stuff?

You don't want a copyright claim coming to you all of a sudden just because you used Magix to make your background music.

Response to Magix music maker -sound pools 2013-11-07 06:11:44

Yeah but the whole point of what Purgy was talking about earlier was this:

Does Magix's licence terms allow you to use your stuff for your animations and other things? What other things? Are you planning to sell any of the stuff?

You don't want a copyright claim coming to you all of a sudden just because you used Magix to make your background music.

the other things im talking about and main reason for me getting the software was im making a comic book in a sideshow format that i can put on dvd and getting people to do music for scenes would be a minefield of hassle . as i have bought and registered the software i have full use of the stuff i make . if i could afford to hire people for this i would but at the end of the day im doing my best to make a small comic not a Hollywood blockbuster this dose not mean i dont have respect for people who have taken the time to learn how to play instruments . all i wanted was to talk to other people who use this software .