00:00
00:00

PsychoGoldfish Day

25,312 Views | 98 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-06-23 13:13:21


At 6/23/14 12:19 PM, Viper wrote: Yeah...but they need money. Money to buy more beer with.
Also the free ones are really warm cause Tom left them sitting in his car over night.

Then I'm clearly not going


The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-09 20:16:01 (edited 2014-10-09 20:16:38)


Well, since my B-day is on the same time, and I have gotten myself in a hole deeper than space itself, I have no choice but to make an animation for Psycho, Me, and Halloween.

Expect it within these next 19 days.

I will be lurking.

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-09 20:42:35


At 10/9/14 08:16 PM, HawaiianJon wrote: Well, since my B-day is on the same time, and I have gotten myself in a hole deeper than space itself, I have no choice but to make an animation for Psycho, Me, and Halloween.

Expect it within these next 19 days.

I will be lurking.

Can I get in on that since my birthday is on the 21st? :0


Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-09 23:57:06


At 10/9/14 08:42 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 10/9/14 08:16 PM, HawaiianJon wrote: Well, since my B-day is on the same time, and I have gotten myself in a hole deeper than space itself, I have no choice but to make an animation for Psycho, Me, and Halloween.

Expect it within these next 19 days.

I will be lurking.
Can I get in on that since my birthday is on the 21st? :0

Get your own theme day and adoring fans to animate stuff for you you damn leech.

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-11 13:45:14


At 10/9/14 11:57 PM, PsychoGoldfish wrote:
At 10/9/14 08:42 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 10/9/14 08:16 PM, HawaiianJon wrote: Well, since my B-day is on the same time, and I have gotten myself in a hole deeper than space itself, I have no choice but to make an animation for Psycho, Me, and Halloween.

Expect it within these next 19 days.

I will be lurking.
Can I get in on that since my birthday is on the 21st? :0
Get your own theme day and adoring fans to animate stuff for you you damn leech.

I am allowed to leech as my birthday is on the same day as the subject of matter... also because I would be including the subject of the day XD
Also because I am animating the damn thing; so like Psycho said; Get your own theme day.

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-11 13:53:49


Will every NG user get a day?


I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-11 14:13:03


Sometimes, NG feels like High school. The popular, cool kids get all the praise.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-11 14:16:49


At 10/11/14 02:14 PM, Amaranthus wrote: I swear to god you make Jaden Smith's tweets look intelligent.

You mad bro? Yeah, he mad.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-11 16:27:19


At 10/11/14 01:45 PM, HawaiianJon wrote:
At 10/9/14 11:57 PM, PsychoGoldfish wrote:
Get your own theme day and adoring fans to animate stuff for you you damn leech.
I am allowed to leech as my birthday is on the same day as the subject of matter... also because I would be including the subject of the day XD
Also because I am animating the damn thing; so like Psycho said; Get your own theme day.

SORRY. DIDN'T MEAN TO PISS OFF SO MANY PEOPLE WITH A JOKE. I'LL GO BACK TO MAKING SHIT FOOTBALL THREADS NOW.

;)


Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-15 10:50:57


Since PsychoGoldfish day is so close to Halloween, I think it would be appropriate, this year, to have a potato carving contest.

Take any potato and carve a spooky, stupid, erotic face into and and post the picture in this thread.

The winner will be decided (maybe) on PsychoGoldfish day. The user with the best potato will get their picture posted in this thread by the winner.

Competition will be fierce, so you all better bring your A games!

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-15 11:01:38


At 10/11/14 02:13 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Sometimes, NG feels like High school. The popular, cool kids get all the praise.

It is like high school, the fuckers get the most attention.


till we overdose

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-15 11:05:03


At 10/11/14 02:16 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 10/11/14 02:14 PM, Amaranthus wrote: I swear to god you make Jaden Smith's tweets look intelligent.
You mad bro? Yeah, he mad.

While I watch Albania bet the crap out of Serbia in football, English footbal, real football, you guys stay in the compuetr and post.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Losers

till we overdose

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-15 11:08:52


At 10/11/14 02:06 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 10/11/14 01:53 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Will every NG user get a day?
No.

How do you know?


till we overdose

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-15 11:10:51


At 10/15/14 11:07 AM, MMHM wrote:
At 10/15/14 11:05 AM, ComicD wrote: While I watch Albania bet the crap out of Serbia in football, English footbal, real football, you guys stay in the compuetr and post.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Losers
Watch out for drones!

It was actualy yesterday in Albania time. We won.


till we overdose

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-15 11:13:31


At 10/15/14 11:10 AM, ComicD wrote:
At 10/15/14 11:07 AM, MMHM wrote:
At 10/15/14 11:05 AM, ComicD wrote: While I watch Albania bet the crap out of Serbia in football, English footbal, real football, you guys stay in the compuetr and post.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Losers
Watch out for drones!
It was actualy yesterday in Albania time. We won.

Go gay up another thread with your SOCCER talk. This if for potato enthusiasts/fetishists only!

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-15 11:36:08


At 10/15/14 11:13 AM, PsychoGoldfish wrote:
At 10/15/14 11:10 AM, ComicD wrote:
At 10/15/14 11:07 AM, MMHM wrote:
At 10/15/14 11:05 AM, ComicD wrote:
Go gay up another thread with your SOCCER talk. This if for potato enthusiasts/fetishists only!

Do french fries enthusiasts count?


till we overdose

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-15 11:40:01


At 10/15/14 11:16 AM, MMHM wrote:
At 10/15/14 11:10 AM, ComicD wrote:
Oh wow he's in for a surprise then.

Did the match actually continue after everyone started beating the shit out of each other? It's a Scotsman's dream to see a football match end in such bloodshed.

No, it didn't went on. We won because of the rules.

So, no more soccer talk.


till we overdose

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-16 11:42:45


At 10/16/14 09:50 AM, WahyaRanger wrote: I really didn't care about PsychoGoldfish Day until he gave... my hypothetical friend great date advice. Now I'm obligated to celebrate.

Thanks, PG.

It's what I do... hypothetically...

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-16 12:36:41


At 10/16/14 11:51 AM, WahyaRanger wrote: Anyways I would carve the potato but I'm not too sure mom's gonna be happy about that.

Any excuse to open Gimp.

PsychoGoldfish Day

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-16 13:04:35


At 10/15/14 10:50 AM, PsychoGoldfish wrote: Since PsychoGoldfish day is so close to Halloween, I think it would be appropriate, this year, to have a potato carving contest.

I won last year! Hopefully I can make it 2/2!!! *crosses fingers*

...bbl, I'm off to Potatoes-R-Us for supplies!

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-17 09:35:49


At 10/16/14 01:04 PM, ReNaeNae wrote:
At 10/15/14 10:50 AM, PsychoGoldfish wrote: Since PsychoGoldfish day is so close to Halloween, I think it would be appropriate, this year, to have a potato carving contest.
I won last year! Hopefully I can make it 2/2!!! *crosses fingers*

...bbl, I'm off to Potatoes-R-Us for supplies!

Oh shit, Nae is going to be defending the belt. This contest may have to be settled IN A STEEL CAGE!!!!!!!

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-17 14:49:09


My potato is going to be so erotic. It's going to arouse the FUCK out of all you guys' potatoes.

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-21 23:25:46


Holiday for a gold fish . That's just silly

you can't see me but I am making a troll face

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-22 00:24:11


PG gets his own day and I don't even get my own parking space at the NG office? What kind of fucking justice is that?!


I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-29 11:03:55


IT BEGINS...

PsychoGoldfish Day

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-29 12:09:02


I couldn't be bothered to carve anything. Guess who.

PsychoGoldfish Day

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-29 12:10:57


At 10/29/14 12:09 PM, liljim wrote: I couldn't be bothered to carve anything. Guess who.

Woah... contest within a contest.... mind=blown....

It's Slash from Guns n' Roses!

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-29 12:12:16


At 10/29/14 12:10 PM, PsychoGoldfish wrote: It's Slash from Guns n' Roses!

Hah damn it. Well that came to a quick conclusion.

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-29 12:37:05


Take any potato and carve a spooky, stupid, erotic face into and and post the picture in this thread.

Can we paint, or we have to carve?

Response to PsychoGoldfish Day 2014-10-29 13:28:20


At 10/29/14 12:37 PM, Cybernatium wrote:
Take any potato and carve a spooky, stupid, erotic face into and and post the picture in this thread.
Can we paint, or we have to carve?

yes