At 11/1/13 07:22 PM, larrynachos wrote:
We can always just keep the menu, then just embed the rest of it as video in the animation, right?
I already had that in mind but first I had to convert them to flv because Flash doesn't support all videos format plus there is a risk of lagging sounds. I tried importing mp4 last night, it asked me for conversion then I tried importing flvs and it told me that audio couldn't be imported because of codecs issues... I just said FUCK!
So now I have five options left:
- Attempting a new rebuild, plus I'll be sorting each part on its own then adding them one by one by one (lol Linkin Park) and keeping each output separate
- Splitting the collab into parts which have to be linked
- Making the parts which causing the most troubles as easter eggs and adding hints in the description so people would notice them and they have equal chances to be seen. These parts should be uploaded to different dump spaces and then linked to the collab <-- too much work but I have some coding experience
- Excluding some parts which causing the most troubles and having people submit them on their own, this is the worst step but we must be prepared to face it, and to make things legal we might organize a little Halloween game :)
- Having someone of high technical knowledge to deal with the problem but I can't guarantee this option as I have no one in mind
Don't worry either one of these options, I'll work hard in the free time I've got (from Saturday morning till Wednesday night) I'll even try to be faster than that, but I promise you nothing because I don't know if my PC could handle it all :)
What you think guys