Be a Supporter!

Man wants to make town whites only

  • 4,671 Views
  • 107 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 22:54:30 Reply

At 9/22/13 06:09 PM, Xenomit wrote: Why does anyone care

Who has legitimately heard of this town ever before in their lives, and has hearing about this affected your life in any way at all

ITT: "I'm an enormous fgt"

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 58
Artist
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 00:22:57 Reply

"It is very shocking, because I didn't ever know groups like this existed," said Mayor Ryan Schock"

How you can coast through life not realising 'groups like this' exist is beyond me. This mayor is an idiot.

"If they were coming to hold a rally for Christ we would be thrilled" - woman

This town is full of morons.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 00:23:58 Reply

We all want things, doesn't mean we can all have them.


I'm just a dreamer.
never forgetti, like mom's spaghetti Credit to @pussyshark

BBS Signature
Scintillating
Scintillating
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 00:37:32 Reply

At 9/23/13 12:22 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: "It is very shocking, because I didn't ever know groups like this existed," said Mayor Ryan Schock"

How you can coast through life not realising 'groups like this' exist is beyond me. This mayor is an idiot.

"If they were coming to hold a rally for Christ we would be thrilled" - woman

This town is full of morons.

What do you expect, it's a 24 person town out in the middle of nowhere, they probably were given schooling by their local one room church, and went to bible college through mail correspondence, they probably think the internet is a series of tubes, if they've even heard the word 'internet'.

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 01:05:36 Reply

At 9/23/13 01:00 AM, LemonCrush wrote: Who gives a fuck?

Apparently, everybody who posted in this thread.

Ron-Geno
Ron-Geno
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 02:44:09 Reply

At 9/22/13 06:01 PM, 24901miles wrote:

:snip

You're right.
There should be a whites-only nation.
All they need to do now is find a peace of land outside of the U.S. and do that shit there, because I'll be damned if they try to do that shit in my country.

The United States is and always will be diverse. They want a whites-only place like the Jews? Fine. Go somewhere else and form your own country, too. Good luck with that.

And same with any other ethnic group here; tryna be exclusive. Then GTFO my country.
Here in America, we're not white, black, asian, hispanic,etc.
We're not gay or straight.
We're not Christian, Muslim, or Buddhist.
WE'RE AMERICAN!

'Murica FUCK YEAH!


Skynet is upon us.

GameChild214
GameChild214
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Filmmaker
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 03:00:59 Reply

At 9/22/13 05:13 PM, Satan wrote:
At 9/22/13 05:01 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/22/13 04:45 PM, Satan wrote: What the fuck does Jesus have to do with this?
People are racist in the name of Jesus. Yet Jesus was clearly never a racist.
Considering where Jesus supposedly came from, wouldn't he be a bronish coloured fellow, himself?

Most likely, he was born and raised in what is today Palestine.


Proletarians of the World Unite!

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Programmer
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 03:11:52 Reply

Since the town is 4 hours away from me its in my local paper. And you must remember all they have done so far is just buy land nothing else (yet)

Heres a pic

Man wants to make town whites only

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Programmer
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 03:13:18 Reply

That's a bad pic here's a better one.

Man wants to make town whites only

Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 04:37:12 Reply

*bangs head against desk repeatedly*

At 9/22/13 05:07 PM, 24901miles wrote: What's the big deal? If the Jews are allowed to have a Jewish Nation-State, then why can't Whites have a White town in the very least? Or a White Nation-State? Why do people try to stand in the way of these sorts of things?

Ugh, no, come on, you cannot seriously be making this comparison. See below.

There are plenty of places which are completely inhospitable for white immigrants

Those places have never had the kind of massive influx of immigrants North America and Western Europe have, or comparable socioeconomic circumstances, so you don't really know how they would react. FWIW some of the countries I think you're alluding to have been pretty accommodating to Syrian refugees (and their notions of racial/ethnic difference are probably a lot more complicated than your broad categories of "white" and "not white").

but all of the European Nations which were founded by caucasians thousands of years ago

Nations didn't exist thousands of years ago. Neither did races, really, though that's a bit more of a point of contention I guess.

have been accepting large numbers of non-white immigrants who come from Nations which don't reciprocally invite whites

When I was like five years old and I got into a fight with my brother and I was being reprimanded for it, sometimes if I thought I was getting the worse of it I'd whine that he was doing bad stuff too. That is the argument you're making now, as a supposedly rational adult, about how developed nation-states ought to behave.

Also, Europe hasn't exactly been accepting those immigrants unequivocally with open arms, what with anti-immigrant sentiments running rampant, frequent instances of threats and violence, and immigrants often being denied economic opportunity, social integration or political representation. Hell, one of the more popular political organizations in Greece right now is an actual fucking fascist party.

That is literally identical to the procedure used by the Jewish Zionist Movement to found Israel.

Let's compare:

Honkytown, ND
-One idiot.
-Wants to make town exclusively for white people, kicking out sole non-white resident in the process.
-Why? Because he thinks the white race is superior and feels like establishing a separate community for it away from groups he doesn't like, and because he thinks that it's somehow threatened even though there are still more white people than any other race in America and they still wield an extremely disproportionate amount of political and socioeconomic power and influence, as they have around the world for ~500 years.

Israel
-An entire intellectual and political movement developed over many years.
-Wants to make country officially for Jews, but generally and at least nominally inclusive of other groups, though (admittedly not without its problems, which does extend to kicking people out of their homes in certain occupied areas).
-Why? Because they want to establish a community for Jews in their ancestral homeland away from groups that seek to harm them, because they know the Jewish race is threatened, having been an historically diasporic and oppressed group for thousands of years which, by the time of Israel's founding, had recently had its global population decimated and various adopted homelands ripped out from under it by a regime of systematic murder.

I dunno, maybe I'm biased but I feel like Israel's justification for existing is just a smidge more legitimate.

Why—in your mind—are all white nationalists "dumb bigots"? There might be plenty of purebred white intellectuals who might see themselves as taking part in this movement after it's beyond the founding phase.

There is no such thing as a white supremacist intellectual.

Keeping the white gene pool alive and undiluted is not an evil motive, it's just an expression of natural self-preservation with emphasis on a racial phenotype.

You're wading around in extremely dangerous and highly contentious territory here. Don't just hide behind pseudoscientific language and then pretend your argument is totally benign and reasonable.

I can't even respond to this because I hate invoking Godwin's Law and there's just no way around it here. Honestly, I find your outlook on this issue to be not just logically wrong and unsubstantiated by science, but also truly toxic and disturbing at an ethical level. It's been the source and justification for all sorts of heinous, evil acts.

I won't even argue with you about it because I can't separate logic from emotion here. Just, fuck, man. Yikes. Dust the cobwebs off your right brain every once in a while and read an anthropology book that wasn't written 50 years ago.

At 9/22/13 06:17 PM, SevenSeize wrote: Even though he is clearly an idiot and the premise is horrible, if it were the other way around, CNN would not be reporting on it.

True, but that's actually because of racism against black people, not white people like I think you might be suggesting.

They have that website, "this is where black people meet.com"............Can you IMAGINE if someone were advertising a "white people only" dating site on TV at night???

They're not equivalent and the existence of that site isn't racist. "Black people meet.com" exists because every other dating site is by default pretty much "white people only". There are all kinds of dating sites meant to cater to particular cultural niches that aren't adequately represented by the biggest mainstream sites, from J-Date to Christian Mingle to Farmers Only. A site for black people is no different.

With that in mind, a "white" dating site would be absurd, pointless and redundant. How are white people not already more than adequately represented by mainstream sites?

I have come across Facebook page after page of "black power" which promote not marrying other races, how all historical figures were really black, white women are not beautiful, and sadly, some of the pages even promote any violence against whites, stating that a white death is not a crime at all because white people are hateful.

But those are obviously fringe views that most people, black and white, find abhorrent. Are the people who hold such views called out for it as often as white racists? Probably not, but honestly that's because it's not as big a deal. It's not the same because there's still a distinctly unequal power relationship at work here. There's no 400-year history of oppression of whites by blacks that still echoes today. At the end of the day, no insult or personal prejudice by a black person against white people is really going to effect anyone's life all that much because it can easily be brushed off and ignored; socioeconomic and political power and cultural representation are already disproportionately slanted to favor white people to the point where a white person never has to feel like they're being oppressed or trivialized on the basis of their race. The same is not true the other way around.

Racism against whites is almost always individual, racism against blacks is often individual but also often systemic, and therefore it's far more dangerous. That doesn't mean the views you're seeing on these Facebook pages are okay or acceptable, but all things considered their existence really just isn't as problematic.

So. Thanks CNN for continuing to promote racism and hatred---one sided. If we want to make people like this go away, we need to quit giving them media attention.

I dunno, I think there's some small value in making sure these people are publicly shamed and mocked. But more importantly, not shedding a light on things like this might make people complacent and create a false notion that racism doesn't exist anymore.

Though I guess that's more of a problem for larger issues of systemic racism like voter ID laws/stop-and-frisk/etc., you're probably right that individual fringe crazies like this guy are probably best left alone.


NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature
poxpower
poxpower
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 06:32:56 Reply

At 9/23/13 02:44 AM, Ron-Geno wrote:
The United States is and always will be diverse.

Dafuck you talking about.
The USA is basically a British colony that was built on the back of slavery and genocide, it wasn't based on the idea of ethnic diversity.

At 9/23/13 04:37 AM, Dr-Worm wrote:
Nations didn't exist thousands of years ago. Neither did races, really, though that's a bit more of a point of contention I guess.

Lol what?
Empires and kingdoms certainly did exist thousands of years ago. Races as well, asians, whites and blacks are ethnic groups that diverged genetically during the Neolithic. Just as an example, Native Americans have been mostly isolated on the same continent for well over 20 000 years.

Also, Europe hasn't exactly been accepting those immigrants unequivocally with open arms, what with anti-immigrant sentiments running rampant,

Lol Europe has accepted millions upon millions of these people and they are causing tons of shit. Now you pretend like Europe isn't welcoming the second they realize their mistake?
You can't import 2 million muslims in a decade and expect that they will magically integrate, which they don't. It's the very fact that they are TOO welcoming that causes problems and here you are shitting on their generosity.

I dunno, maybe I'm biased but I feel like Israel's justification for existing is just a smidge more legitimate.

You mean the bible?
Yeah....

I can't even respond to this because I hate invoking Godwin's Law

Lol no you don't. It's the first thing people like you go to when talking about anything relating to skin color.

and there's just no way around it here. Honestly, I find your outlook on this issue to be not just logically wrong and unsubstantiated by science

Science which you know nothing about I can assure you. But you can't be blamed for that really...


I won't even argue with you about it

Again if black people wanted a blacks only nation, you wouldn't give a shit.
And Japan is a mostly Japanese-only nation. They have extremely restrictive immigration policies. Why aren't you outraged at how asian supremacist they are ( and they are btw)?

Because you're basically ignorant and you think that being offended makes you right. Nope it doesn't.

"Black people meet.com" exists because every other dating site is by default pretty much "white people only".

Completely false.
I've been on dating sites, there's tons of people of all races.
The truth is that even black people don't want to date other black people on those sites. Black women reply the LEAST OFTEN to black men, out of all races. Black males have the lowest reply rate among all races and it's Asian females who reply to them the least, not white females.
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

With that in mind, a "white" dating site would be absurd, pointless and redundant. How are white people not already more than adequately represented by mainstream sites?

Who cares if the website is economically viable?
If it made money, then by definition it wouldn't be "absurd, pointless and redundant.". Who the fuck are you to tell people who they can and can't live their romantic lives with?

but all things considered their existence really just isn't as problematic.

Black people murder white people far far more often than the opposite, yet it's never called a "hate crime" but the second a white man murder a black person, the media jumps at the chance to call this a racism-motivated action and then they blame "white supremacists" like in this tiny town for it.

http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/

But this is different of course because "white people are in power" etc etc, right?

The only "systemic racism" there is against black is their own failure to succeed in a system that props them up above all over races today both through welfare and affirmative action.

This idea that "systemic racism" is keeping them down is absurd. There's dozens of countries where black people are the majority and where they are in power, those countries are all shit. They have always been shit except for when they were colonies. As soon as they regained independence, they became shit again.

Yet they receive billions upon billions in foreign aid. They get troops, medicine, water, food, technology. But their countries remain shit decade after decade.

It took the Germans and the Japanese almost no time at all to get back to being among the top countries in the world despite sanctions and devastation on a scale that no African country has ever seen.

This notion that the bad fortune of every black on earth is somehow due to outside factors is impossible naive and false.


BBS Signature
Ron-Geno
Ron-Geno
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 11:08:02 Reply

At 9/23/13 06:32 AM, poxpower wrote: Dafuck you talking about.
The USA is basically a British colony that was built on the back of slavery and genocide, it wasn't based on the idea of ethnic diversity.

Yeah, that's the past.
When I say "is" and "always will be", that should have you thinking about present and future.

Was the past horrible? Yes.
Can we forgive, move on, and make something good out of it? Absolutely.


Skynet is upon us.

MiloBased
MiloBased
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 11:31:47 Reply

im sorry i had sex with your gf pox

this isnt called for


-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 58
Artist
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 12:25:10 Reply

At 9/23/13 11:24 AM, Sekhem wrote: if you do, i'll fucking destroy you

just try me

woah guys badass alert

Man wants to make town whites only

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 58
Artist
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 12:33:52 Reply

At 9/23/13 12:30 PM, Sekhem wrote: racists struggle to insult an entitled black man

big surprise

get new material

MiloBased
MiloBased
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 12:39:03 Reply

At 9/23/13 12:36 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 9/23/13 12:33 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 9/23/13 12:30 PM, Sekhem wrote: racists struggle to insult an entitled black man

big surprise
get new material
get a better race

.

Man wants to make town whites only


-Officially Based-I saw a girl die.

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 58
Artist
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 12:42:12 Reply

At 9/23/13 12:36 PM, Sekhem wrote: get a better race

woah good job I have burn heal for that one

Man wants to make town whites only

Otto
Otto
  • Member since: Mar. 31, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 12:44:01 Reply

Luckily no sane minority would want to live there. Maybe it's good to stick the extreme racists in one place, long as they have no jurasdiction outside of it.


This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 13:15:21 Reply

At 9/23/13 12:44 PM, Otto wrote: Luckily no sane minority would want to live there. Maybe it's good to stick the extreme racists in one place, long as they have no jurasdiction outside of it.

Maybe the WBC could go there too.
And then we can drop a nuke on them.


That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature
Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 13:55:47 Reply

At 9/23/13 12:44 PM, Otto wrote: Luckily no sane minority would want to live there. Maybe it's good to stick the extreme racists in one place, long as they have no jurasdiction outside of it.

Only problem is there's already a black guy living there, and he's being threatened and harassed.


NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 58
Artist
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 14:53:55 Reply

At 9/23/13 01:55 PM, Dr-Worm wrote: Only problem is there's already a black guy living there, and he's being threatened and harassed.

it's okay, sekhem will swoop in and save him
or he'll just make a number of contrived statements from behind a computer
whichever is more convenient

poxpower
poxpower
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-24 08:16:58 Reply

At 9/23/13 11:24 AM, Sekhem wrote:
bermuda has one of the highest (for some time THE highest - 2007 for example) gdps in the world

Bermuda is 54% black and 31% whites.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda

By comparison, South Africa is 71-80% blacks and only 9% whites and they're still prosperous.
But take Haiti, where it's 95% blacks and 5% mixed is now a dump where it was once highly profitable ( partly due to slavery ). It has now been stripped of its resources. The Dominican republic, which is literally the other half of the same island, has a much lower black population and is doing quite well.

Here is a list of sub-saharan countries that were never colonized:

http://africanhistory.about.com/od/eracolonialism/tp/AfricaNotColon.htm

Liberia and Ethiopia.
That's about it. Those are two of the shittiest places on the planet. Liberia is so in disarray that Vice even did a documentary on it; there's dollar hookers and military generals that practice cannibalism.

Historically there have been no great sub-saharan African empires either. I am not aware that any of the countries Europeans colonized where at one point powerful / relevant kingdoms. Africa to this day is mostly tribes. If you look at the ethnic background of most of those countries you'll see dozens if not hundreds of distinct genetic groups that date back hundreds of years, because they mostly never organized into large kingdoms or city-states and practiced mostly tribal warfare.

Also worthy of mention is the fact that most black people outside of Africa are partly mulattoes, often around 10-25% white due to having lived for so long among Europeans.

So yah there you go, that's the story of that.


BBS Signature
poxpower
poxpower
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-24 08:43:37 Reply

Btw notice I said that they had to be the majority and they also had to be in power.

Historically and even to this day, places that have vast black populations don't produce many black intellectuals or leaders proportionally, so that you could easily have 70% black people but expect to have well over 70% of that country's leading minds be non-black.

I fact I count only a single black Nobel laureate in all of history that didn't get it for peace or literature: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_Laureates
He shared it with a white man and he himself was not born in an African country but a British colony...

Note that there are close to 1 billion black people in the world, though it's fairly hard to count.

By comparison, Jews have won over 135 not including literature and peace... There's only give or take 13 million of them and you'd be hard-pressed to make a case against for a more persecuted and discriminated against people in history.
Not only that but it's only a small genetic and cultural group of secularized Jews who actually produce this bounty of advancements, not even the whole population.

Not to mention that most of the black people who did win a Nobel prize, even if they're stupid ones ( literature and peace are the stupid ones in case you didn't know ) were actually of mixed ethnicity, like Obama and Ralph Bunche or not really black at all like Anwar Sadat who is middle-eastern as far as I can tell.

So yah I know where I'd go live if I had a choice between the jew-only and the black-only country.


BBS Signature
positively-negative
positively-negative
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-24 09:03:18 Reply

At 9/23/13 03:23 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: that's different because israel is the land of god's chosen people *sigh* all these baka goyim

--supergandhi64

I think you're getting God mixed up with the British...

eliteknightofastora
eliteknightofastora
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-24 11:02:38 Reply

At 9/23/13 12:36 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 9/23/13 12:33 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 9/23/13 12:30 PM, Sekhem wrote: racists struggle to insult an entitled black man

big surprise
get new material
get a better race

get a better music


What type of ships does people of Northern part of North America *cough*Canada*cough* fly? The Eh?-Wing!

Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-24 16:07:33 Reply

At 9/24/13 11:02 AM, eliteknightofastora wrote: get a better music

Rock and roll was also invented by black people, silly.


NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-24 16:31:15 Reply

At 9/24/13 08:43 AM, poxpower wrote: I fact I count only a single black Nobel laureate in all of history that didn't get it for peace or literature: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_Laureates
He shared it with a white man and he himself was not born in an African country but a British colony...

You do realize that this price is basically handed out by Western-centric scientifical establishment, right? What you said is like saying that asians do not make good music because they don't win MTV's music awards...

eliteknightofastora
eliteknightofastora
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-24 16:37:18 Reply

At 9/24/13 04:07 PM, Dr-Worm wrote:
At 9/24/13 11:02 AM, eliteknightofastora wrote: get a better music
Rock and roll was also invented by black people, silly.

yeah and then who did make it popular elvis the beatles iron maiden


What type of ships does people of Northern part of North America *cough*Canada*cough* fly? The Eh?-Wing!

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 58
Artist
Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-24 16:39:54 Reply

At 9/24/13 04:37 PM, eliteknightofastora wrote: yeah and then who did make it popular iron maiden

holy shitting what

Man wants to make town whites only