00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mikeymurder just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Man wants to make town whites only

5,714 Views | 81 Replies

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/21/us/white-supremacist-town/index.html

So far he's done nothing illegal that they can stop him for.

That wouldn't keep someone from blowing his head off though.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 16:39:27

I agree with the man.

If you don't like a white only town then you can giiit out!

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 16:43:38

At 9/22/13 04:32 PM, Entice wrote: What on earth would possess that guy to live out in the middle of redneck land?

Yeah, cause everybody in this town obviously share the same exact point of view and they are all rednecks.

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 16:58:00

At 9/22/13 04:45 PM, Entice wrote: Of course not everyone there is racist.

Lol, I know what you meant :P They are still running for the first place of the Most Racist Town contest!

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 17:01:21

At 9/22/13 04:45 PM, Satan wrote: What the fuck does Jesus have to do with this?

People are racist in the name of Jesus. Yet Jesus was clearly never a racist.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 17:36:09

At 9/22/13 05:07 PM, 24901miles wrote: What's the big deal? If the Jews are allowed to have a Jewish Nation-State, then why can't Whites have a White town in the very least? Or a White Nation-State? Why do people try to stand in the way of these sorts of things?

There are plenty of places which are completely inhospitable for white immigrants, but all of the European Nations which were founded by caucasians thousands of years ago have been accepting large numbers of non-white immigrants who come from Nations which don't reciprocally invite whites, or have the same level of infrastructure.

You need to try harder when playing the devil's advocate. He is attempting to have people sweep in to this town and exile a pre-existing black citizen. That's fundamentally different from founding a "whites only" area where it doesn't affect anyone.

Also, this "whites only" Zion would be prime real estate for nuclear weapons testing, because we know it isn't going to attract intellectual socio-political experimenters, just a bunch of dumb bigots.

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 17:52:35

"If they were coming to hold a rally for Christ we would be thrilled, but what they stand for is the opposite of what we believe."
What the fuck does Jesus have to do with this?

Discrimination makes baby Jesus cry.

If the Jews are allowed to have a Jewish Nation-State, then why can't Whites have a White town in the very least?
He is attempting to have people sweep in to this town and exile a pre-existing black citizen. That's fundamentally different...

Wait, so Palestine was uninhabited before the 1940s?

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 18:00:12

brb moving out.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 18:12:14

At 9/22/13 06:01 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 9/22/13 05:52 PM, Entice wrote:
At 9/22/13 05:46 PM, 24901miles wrote: That is literally identical to the procedure used by the Jewish Zionist Movement to found Israel.
Why assume that we're zionists too? Or that we agree with their methods?
You don't have to agree with their methods to agree that they've been effective. Israel has not only grown the Jewish population from a micro-minority to a majority in the Levant, they've built an economic powerhouse and one of the largest defense arsenals.

You'll have to excuse me because I'm not exactly the most knowledgeable person about global politics and the like.

But you kind of sound like an asshole dude.

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 18:17:02

Even though he is clearly an idiot and the premise is horrible, if it were the other way around, CNN would not be reporting on it.

The black community is allowed to be racist. They have that website, "this is where black people meet.com"............Can you IMAGINE if someone were advertising a "white people only" dating site on TV at night??? I have come across Facebook page after page of "black power" which promote not marrying other races, how all historical figures were really black, white women are not beautiful, and sadly, some of the pages even promote any violence against whites, stating that a white death is not a crime at all because white people are hateful.

So. Thanks CNN for continuing to promote racism and hatred---one sided. If we want to make people like this go away, we need to quit giving them media attention.

I hope the one black resident finds peace and happiness and the ignorant people around him leave or he finds a much better and nicer place to live.

I don't understand how anyone, on either side, can have such hatred for someone based on simply the color of their skin and no other reasoning. But that might be because I have boobs. I don't understand people who kick puppies and such either. Stop being fuckheads and love each other damn it.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 18:35:56

Why won't the kk just die already?

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 18:42:53

I'm sorry, but 24 for a population?

That's not even a town.

" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner

GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 18:55:35

I'm cheering for the anti-racist groups, and maybe a way to ship the guy back to Canada. So he could go to court for his hate blog.

At 9/22/13 06:42 PM, TheSporkLord wrote: I'm sorry, but 24 for a population?

That's not even a town.

Thinking the same idea, it's more like a small village at best.

My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 19:28:05

I think this is unacceptable in any case. Clearly -

At 9/22/13 04:45 PM, Satan wrote: "If they were coming to hold a rally for Christ we would be thrilled, but what they stand for is the opposite of what we believe."

Oh, that's right. If they were white-supremacist Christians it would justify everything.

/sarcasm

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 19:30:30

oh you guys are talking about Leith ND its like 4 hours away from where I live. But yeah by the sound of it he wants to turn it effectively into a Harrison AK. and he's been at this for years buying the surrounding land. and so far he's done nothing illegal he still has a long way to go.

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 19:50:30

At 9/22/13 04:39 PM, Darthdenim wrote: I agree with the man.

If you don't like a white only town then you can giiit out!

lmao @ the South Park marathon today

LORD OF CHEESEBURGERS mobile coming soon, ya little yentas

BBS Signature

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 20:07:39

Sounds like the kind of town someone I know would enjoy.

But really, doesn't seem populated and not worth living in as well.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 20:54:59

What's the point you're gonna encounter other races when you inevitably run out of food

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 21:08:11

At 9/22/13 06:17 PM, SevenSeize wrote:
I don't understand how anyone, on either side, can have such hatred for someone based on simply the color of their skin and no other reasoning. But that might be because I have boobs. I don't understand people who kick puppies and such either. Stop being fuckheads and love each other damn it.

You should go watch JP Rushton and Jared Taylor videos on youtube.
It really has nothing to do with hatred.

There's tons of places where only black people are allowed, no white person WANTS to go there. But when it's the reverse, when it's white people who create something, black people want in. Why is that?

BBS Signature

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 22:42:55

Wriggle will have a field day with this...

BBS Signature

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-22 22:54:30

At 9/22/13 06:09 PM, Xenomit wrote: Why does anyone care

Who has legitimately heard of this town ever before in their lives, and has hearing about this affected your life in any way at all

ITT: "I'm an enormous fgt"

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 00:23:58

We all want things, doesn't mean we can all have them.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 00:37:32

At 9/23/13 12:22 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: "It is very shocking, because I didn't ever know groups like this existed," said Mayor Ryan Schock"

How you can coast through life not realising 'groups like this' exist is beyond me. This mayor is an idiot.

"If they were coming to hold a rally for Christ we would be thrilled" - woman

This town is full of morons.

What do you expect, it's a 24 person town out in the middle of nowhere, they probably were given schooling by their local one room church, and went to bible college through mail correspondence, they probably think the internet is a series of tubes, if they've even heard the word 'internet'.

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 01:00:06

Who gives a fuck?

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 01:05:36

At 9/23/13 01:00 AM, LemonCrush wrote: Who gives a fuck?

Apparently, everybody who posted in this thread.

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 02:44:09

At 9/22/13 06:01 PM, 24901miles wrote:

:snip

You're right.
There should be a whites-only nation.
All they need to do now is find a peace of land outside of the U.S. and do that shit there, because I'll be damned if they try to do that shit in my country.

The United States is and always will be diverse. They want a whites-only place like the Jews? Fine. Go somewhere else and form your own country, too. Good luck with that.

And same with any other ethnic group here; tryna be exclusive. Then GTFO my country.
Here in America, we're not white, black, asian, hispanic,etc.
We're not gay or straight.
We're not Christian, Muslim, or Buddhist.
WE'RE AMERICAN!

'Murica FUCK YEAH!

Skynet is upon us.

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 03:11:52

Since the town is 4 hours away from me its in my local paper. And you must remember all they have done so far is just buy land nothing else (yet)

Heres a pic

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 03:13:18

That's a bad pic here's a better one.

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 04:37:12

*bangs head against desk repeatedly*

At 9/22/13 05:07 PM, 24901miles wrote: What's the big deal? If the Jews are allowed to have a Jewish Nation-State, then why can't Whites have a White town in the very least? Or a White Nation-State? Why do people try to stand in the way of these sorts of things?

Ugh, no, come on, you cannot seriously be making this comparison. See below.

There are plenty of places which are completely inhospitable for white immigrants

Those places have never had the kind of massive influx of immigrants North America and Western Europe have, or comparable socioeconomic circumstances, so you don't really know how they would react. FWIW some of the countries I think you're alluding to have been pretty accommodating to Syrian refugees (and their notions of racial/ethnic difference are probably a lot more complicated than your broad categories of "white" and "not white").

but all of the European Nations which were founded by caucasians thousands of years ago

Nations didn't exist thousands of years ago. Neither did races, really, though that's a bit more of a point of contention I guess.

have been accepting large numbers of non-white immigrants who come from Nations which don't reciprocally invite whites

When I was like five years old and I got into a fight with my brother and I was being reprimanded for it, sometimes if I thought I was getting the worse of it I'd whine that he was doing bad stuff too. That is the argument you're making now, as a supposedly rational adult, about how developed nation-states ought to behave.

Also, Europe hasn't exactly been accepting those immigrants unequivocally with open arms, what with anti-immigrant sentiments running rampant, frequent instances of threats and violence, and immigrants often being denied economic opportunity, social integration or political representation. Hell, one of the more popular political organizations in Greece right now is an actual fucking fascist party.

That is literally identical to the procedure used by the Jewish Zionist Movement to found Israel.

Let's compare:

Honkytown, ND
-One idiot.
-Wants to make town exclusively for white people, kicking out sole non-white resident in the process.
-Why? Because he thinks the white race is superior and feels like establishing a separate community for it away from groups he doesn't like, and because he thinks that it's somehow threatened even though there are still more white people than any other race in America and they still wield an extremely disproportionate amount of political and socioeconomic power and influence, as they have around the world for ~500 years.

Israel
-An entire intellectual and political movement developed over many years.
-Wants to make country officially for Jews, but generally and at least nominally inclusive of other groups, though (admittedly not without its problems, which does extend to kicking people out of their homes in certain occupied areas).
-Why? Because they want to establish a community for Jews in their ancestral homeland away from groups that seek to harm them, because they know the Jewish race is threatened, having been an historically diasporic and oppressed group for thousands of years which, by the time of Israel's founding, had recently had its global population decimated and various adopted homelands ripped out from under it by a regime of systematic murder.

I dunno, maybe I'm biased but I feel like Israel's justification for existing is just a smidge more legitimate.

Why—in your mind—are all white nationalists "dumb bigots"? There might be plenty of purebred white intellectuals who might see themselves as taking part in this movement after it's beyond the founding phase.

There is no such thing as a white supremacist intellectual.

Keeping the white gene pool alive and undiluted is not an evil motive, it's just an expression of natural self-preservation with emphasis on a racial phenotype.

You're wading around in extremely dangerous and highly contentious territory here. Don't just hide behind pseudoscientific language and then pretend your argument is totally benign and reasonable.

I can't even respond to this because I hate invoking Godwin's Law and there's just no way around it here. Honestly, I find your outlook on this issue to be not just logically wrong and unsubstantiated by science, but also truly toxic and disturbing at an ethical level. It's been the source and justification for all sorts of heinous, evil acts.

I won't even argue with you about it because I can't separate logic from emotion here. Just, fuck, man. Yikes. Dust the cobwebs off your right brain every once in a while and read an anthropology book that wasn't written 50 years ago.

At 9/22/13 06:17 PM, SevenSeize wrote: Even though he is clearly an idiot and the premise is horrible, if it were the other way around, CNN would not be reporting on it.

True, but that's actually because of racism against black people, not white people like I think you might be suggesting.

They have that website, "this is where black people meet.com"............Can you IMAGINE if someone were advertising a "white people only" dating site on TV at night???

They're not equivalent and the existence of that site isn't racist. "Black people meet.com" exists because every other dating site is by default pretty much "white people only". There are all kinds of dating sites meant to cater to particular cultural niches that aren't adequately represented by the biggest mainstream sites, from J-Date to Christian Mingle to Farmers Only. A site for black people is no different.

With that in mind, a "white" dating site would be absurd, pointless and redundant. How are white people not already more than adequately represented by mainstream sites?

I have come across Facebook page after page of "black power" which promote not marrying other races, how all historical figures were really black, white women are not beautiful, and sadly, some of the pages even promote any violence against whites, stating that a white death is not a crime at all because white people are hateful.

But those are obviously fringe views that most people, black and white, find abhorrent. Are the people who hold such views called out for it as often as white racists? Probably not, but honestly that's because it's not as big a deal. It's not the same because there's still a distinctly unequal power relationship at work here. There's no 400-year history of oppression of whites by blacks that still echoes today. At the end of the day, no insult or personal prejudice by a black person against white people is really going to effect anyone's life all that much because it can easily be brushed off and ignored; socioeconomic and political power and cultural representation are already disproportionately slanted to favor white people to the point where a white person never has to feel like they're being oppressed or trivialized on the basis of their race. The same is not true the other way around.

Racism against whites is almost always individual, racism against blacks is often individual but also often systemic, and therefore it's far more dangerous. That doesn't mean the views you're seeing on these Facebook pages are okay or acceptable, but all things considered their existence really just isn't as problematic.

So. Thanks CNN for continuing to promote racism and hatred---one sided. If we want to make people like this go away, we need to quit giving them media attention.

I dunno, I think there's some small value in making sure these people are publicly shamed and mocked. But more importantly, not shedding a light on things like this might make people complacent and create a false notion that racism doesn't exist anymore.

Though I guess that's more of a problem for larger issues of systemic racism like voter ID laws/stop-and-frisk/etc., you're probably right that individual fringe crazies like this guy are probably best left alone.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Man wants to make town whites only 2013-09-23 06:32:56

At 9/23/13 02:44 AM, Ron-Geno wrote:
The United States is and always will be diverse.

Dafuck you talking about.
The USA is basically a British colony that was built on the back of slavery and genocide, it wasn't based on the idea of ethnic diversity.

At 9/23/13 04:37 AM, Dr-Worm wrote:
Nations didn't exist thousands of years ago. Neither did races, really, though that's a bit more of a point of contention I guess.

Lol what?
Empires and kingdoms certainly did exist thousands of years ago. Races as well, asians, whites and blacks are ethnic groups that diverged genetically during the Neolithic. Just as an example, Native Americans have been mostly isolated on the same continent for well over 20 000 years.

Also, Europe hasn't exactly been accepting those immigrants unequivocally with open arms, what with anti-immigrant sentiments running rampant,

Lol Europe has accepted millions upon millions of these people and they are causing tons of shit. Now you pretend like Europe isn't welcoming the second they realize their mistake?
You can't import 2 million muslims in a decade and expect that they will magically integrate, which they don't. It's the very fact that they are TOO welcoming that causes problems and here you are shitting on their generosity.

I dunno, maybe I'm biased but I feel like Israel's justification for existing is just a smidge more legitimate.

You mean the bible?
Yeah....

I can't even respond to this because I hate invoking Godwin's Law

Lol no you don't. It's the first thing people like you go to when talking about anything relating to skin color.

and there's just no way around it here. Honestly, I find your outlook on this issue to be not just logically wrong and unsubstantiated by science

Science which you know nothing about I can assure you. But you can't be blamed for that really...

I won't even argue with you about it

Again if black people wanted a blacks only nation, you wouldn't give a shit.
And Japan is a mostly Japanese-only nation. They have extremely restrictive immigration policies. Why aren't you outraged at how asian supremacist they are ( and they are btw)?

Because you're basically ignorant and you think that being offended makes you right. Nope it doesn't.

"Black people meet.com" exists because every other dating site is by default pretty much "white people only".

Completely false.
I've been on dating sites, there's tons of people of all races.
The truth is that even black people don't want to date other black people on those sites. Black women reply the LEAST OFTEN to black men, out of all races. Black males have the lowest reply rate among all races and it's Asian females who reply to them the least, not white females.
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

With that in mind, a "white" dating site would be absurd, pointless and redundant. How are white people not already more than adequately represented by mainstream sites?

Who cares if the website is economically viable?
If it made money, then by definition it wouldn't be "absurd, pointless and redundant.". Who the fuck are you to tell people who they can and can't live their romantic lives with?

but all things considered their existence really just isn't as problematic.

Black people murder white people far far more often than the opposite, yet it's never called a "hate crime" but the second a white man murder a black person, the media jumps at the chance to call this a racism-motivated action and then they blame "white supremacists" like in this tiny town for it.

http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/

But this is different of course because "white people are in power" etc etc, right?

The only "systemic racism" there is against black is their own failure to succeed in a system that props them up above all over races today both through welfare and affirmative action.

This idea that "systemic racism" is keeping them down is absurd. There's dozens of countries where black people are the majority and where they are in power, those countries are all shit. They have always been shit except for when they were colonies. As soon as they regained independence, they became shit again.

Yet they receive billions upon billions in foreign aid. They get troops, medicine, water, food, technology. But their countries remain shit decade after decade.

It took the Germans and the Japanese almost no time at all to get back to being among the top countries in the world despite sanctions and devastation on a scale that no African country has ever seen.

This notion that the bad fortune of every black on earth is somehow due to outside factors is impossible naive and false.

BBS Signature