00:00
00:00

N G A D M '13: Round 3

10,213 Views | 166 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 14:22:37


At 9/18/13 02:07 PM, Echo wrote:
The elite force of judges is now preparing to enter the dreamscape in pursuit, where we shall do battle in the wild and fantastical lands of mayhem that reside in the brain.

Wish us luck.

There is no hope. I don't even know what's real anymore

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 14:23:41


At 9/18/13 02:07 PM, Echo wrote: Wish us luck.

Take this cucumber for great luck.

N G A D M '13: Round 3


BBS Signature

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 14:45:30


At 9/18/13 02:23 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote:
At 9/18/13 02:07 PM, Echo wrote: Wish us luck.
Take this cucumber for great luck.

But that... that's a NUMBER TWO CUCUMBER. D:

Why would you give us secondhand produce for luck


Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 15:10:36


At 9/18/13 02:45 PM, SkyeWintrest wrote:
At 9/18/13 02:23 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote:
At 9/18/13 02:07 PM, Echo wrote: Wish us luck.
Take this cucumber for great luck.
But that... that's a NUMBER TWO CUCUMBER. D:

Why would you give us secondhand produce for luck

CUCUMBER? Thats absurd I see no CUCUMBER. I only see a heavy railgun

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 15:46:13


I...I see everything. And nothing. Where? What is the NGADM? Why can I only see cucumbers?


If you have a moment, check out some of my work:

[Music here on Newgrounds] [Soundcloud]

BBS Signature

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 16:12:09


IN OTHER NEWS

Leonardo DiCaprio was found dead just moments ago, brutally stabbed by a cucumber.

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 16:15:28


At 9/18/13 04:12 PM, ChronoNomad wrote: IN OTHER NEWS

Leonardo DiCaprio was found dead just moments ago, brutally stabbed by a cucumber.

Shit just got real....
Or am I dreaming......


I suck at grammer ^ can't you tell?

Yoooooouuuutuuubeeeee

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 17:10:01


NEWS UPDATE

In a stunning series of epic battles in upside down cities and exploding railway tracks, we have finally discovered the horrifying truth.

Leonardo Di Caprio and his band of miscreants are all secretly raccoons D:

Never saw that coming

N G A D M '13: Round 3

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 17:25:00


At 9/18/13 05:10 PM, Echo wrote: NEWS UPDATE

In a stunning series of epic battles in upside down cities and exploding railway tracks, we have finally discovered the horrifying truth.

Leonardo Di Caprio and his band of miscreants are all secretly raccoons D:

Never saw that coming

Ellen Page is still hot.

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 17:32:07


BREAKING NEWS

I broke the F5 key on my keyboard.

Now how am I going to know who's in round 4? :/


Come join music competitions on Chips Compo and hang on our Discord!

Good artists copy. Great artists get banned from the Audio Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 17:40:52


At 9/18/13 05:32 PM, johnfn wrote: BREAKING NEWS

I broke the F5 key on my keyboard.

Now how am I going to know who's in round 4? :/

You must go deeper.

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 17:57:47


you failed me once again


p.s. i am gay

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 18:01:48


At 9/18/13 05:10 PM, Echo wrote: NEWS UPDATE

In a stunning series of epic battles in upside down cities and exploding railway tracks, we have finally discovered the horrifying truth.

Leonardo Di Caprio and his band of miscreants are all secretly raccoons D:

Never saw that coming

In a mind-bending twist, we now have video confirmation of their home base of operations...

N G A D M '13: Round 3

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 18:07:42


I'll just leave it to you to figure out how we're posting forum messages while in a dream three layers deep


Stuff.

My AIM piece is found if you clicky the image.

BBS Signature

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 18:08:47


At 9/18/13 06:07 PM, SkyeWintrest wrote: I'll just leave it to you to figure out how we're posting forum messages while in a dream three layers deep

And the top keeps spinning.

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 18:17:04


At 9/18/13 06:08 PM, camoshark wrote:
At 9/18/13 06:07 PM, SkyeWintrest wrote: I'll just leave it to you to figure out how we're posting forum messages while in a dream three layers deep
And the top keeps spinning.

Or is it?
You have to check Leonardo DiCaprio's hand if he's wearing his wedding ring.
The ring theory exists.


I suck at grammer ^ can't you tell?

Yoooooouuuutuuubeeeee

Response to N G A D M '13: Round 3 2013-09-18 18:57:57


I won't bother explaining what we had to go through to get these scores back but the cucumber proved useful.

ROUND 4 THREAD IS UP!


Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature