00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Swivel doesnt record audio right.

589 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Swivel doesnt record audio right. 2013-07-16 15:15:12

Hello Newgrounds!
For some reason my Swivel does not record the audio correctly.... In the first 4/5 of the animation I created the audio is fine. At the end of the video (1/5) the audio just stops. Ive used Swivel for a couple of my videos and it worked fine. Any help?

Response to Swivel doesnt record audio right. 2015-08-12 09:12:46

At 7/16/13 03:15 PM, DrBreadgun wrote: Hello Newgrounds!
For some reason my Swivel does not record the audio correctly.... In the first 4/5 of the animation I created the audio is fine. At the end of the video (1/5) the audio just stops. Ive used Swivel for a couple of my videos and it worked fine. Any help?

Reviving this old topic because I'm having this exact same problem. Every time I do the conversion, the point where the audio cuts out is different, but its roughly the last 1/5th or so.

I'm using Quicktime animation for the video codec as it seems to give the best quality after the conversion. I've tried playing around with the audio settings off both my swf export in flash and in the swivel audio tab, but no luck.

Any ideas?

Response to Swivel doesnt record audio right. 2017-11-03 09:22:04

At 8/12/15 09:12 AM, Lizam4 wrote:
At 7/16/13 03:15 PM, DrBreadgun wrote: Hello Newgrounds!
Reviving this old topic because I'm having this exact same problem. Every time I do the conversion, the point where the audio cuts out is different, but its roughly the last 1/5th or so.

I'm using Quicktime animation for the video codec as it seems to give the best quality after the conversion. I've tried playing around with the audio settings off both my swf export in flash and in the swivel audio tab, but no luck.

Any ideas?

Same issue here with audio citing out towards the end of the video. Without a fix the program is pretty much useless to me? Is anyone out there for support?