00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tmansimms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Logo For New Dubstep Artist Needed

930 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I need a logo because I am a new starting Dubstep artist. I want it to say Kalanjio in some cool way. I can't pay right now but if I go bigger the best artist could be my personal Graphic Artist and I may need you for other things so please consider!

Response to Logo For New Dubstep Artist Needed 2013-07-03 12:29:23

Do people still listen to dubstep?

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Logo For New Dubstep Artist Needed 2013-07-04 22:45:16

At 7/2/13 09:30 PM, Kalanjo wrote: I need a logo because I am a new starting Dubstep artist. I want it to say Kalanjio in some cool way. I can't pay right now but if I go bigger the best artist could be my personal Graphic Artist and I may need you for other things so please consider!

Ill work on it and get back to you by sunday

Response to Logo For New Dubstep Artist Needed 2013-07-04 23:11:20

At 7/2/13 09:30 PM, Kalanjo wrote: I need a logo because I am a new starting Dubstep artist. I want it to say Kalanjio in some cool way. I can't pay right now but if I go bigger the best artist could be my personal Graphic Artist and I may need you for other things so please consider!

I made a logo, here it is. It might be stupid, tell me if you want me to change it

Response to Logo For New Dubstep Artist Needed 2013-07-05 02:38:46

This one is better, tell me if you want to change anything!!

Response to Logo For New Dubstep Artist Needed 2013-07-05 21:14:12

Not sure if this is your style, because you didn't give any specification, I hope you like it.
PS: The quality was reduced to can be uploaded.

Response to Logo For New Dubstep Artist Needed 2013-07-06 10:34:55

Kalanjo man..

I'm broke too but found a way to pay $30 for some cover art.
At least scrounge up $20 if you need decent work done. Take
the bottles in if you have to!

Blah Blah Blah..

Response to Logo For New Dubstep Artist Needed 2013-07-06 19:18:42

This one seems cool