00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Twinspurr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Ssb Wiiu/3ds Thread!

62,794 Views | 852 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Official Ssb Wiiu/3ds Thread! 2015-12-19 01:39:37

At 12/19/15 01:33 AM, Lionelion wrote:
At 12/15/15 09:26 PM, fawnret wrote: YESSSS! EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME! EVERYONE LAUGHED! WELL LOOK WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!? Bayonetta for smash! Dreams do come true!
Im honestly happy about this. It gives me that much more reason to go play Bayonetta 2 now

Now that all of the Mii Fighter costumes has been revealed, which costume is your favorite?

Response to Official Ssb Wiiu/3ds Thread! 2015-12-19 01:49:48

At 12/19/15 01:39 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 12/19/15 01:33 AM, Lionelion wrote:
At 12/15/15 09:26 PM, fawnret wrote: YESSSS! EVERYONE LAUGHED AT ME! EVERYONE LAUGHED! WELL LOOK WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!? Bayonetta for smash! Dreams do come true!
Im honestly happy about this. It gives me that much more reason to go play Bayonetta 2 now
Now that all of the Mii Fighter costumes has been revealed, which costume is your favorite?

Im honestly not that into the mii fighter outfits. They dont alter movesets or anything, and I've never been one for showing off solely for appearance sake(its the exact same reason why I never gave a shit about hats when I played TF2). The only one I have is Geno, and thats literally only because when I bought Cloud, he didnt immediately show up in the game (even though the console told me the dlc content had downloaded), so I thought maybe buying something else would trigger it to download. It didnt. It wasnt until about an hour later that both of the items I bought, Cloud and the Geno costume, actually showed up in the game.

All of em honestly look cool, but i'll probably never buy any of em.

Bayonetta and Corrin getting released this Wednesday afternoon, Feb 3rd for North America, and Thursday morning, Feb 4th for everywhere else. Who else is pumped?

Gameplay videos:
Bayonetta vs Corrin 1v1, playing on Omega Colosseum stage with new FE:F music playing in background
4 player vs, includes Bayonetta, Corrin, Pit, Marth, playing on the new Umbra Clock Tower stage

Response to Official Ssb Wiiu/3ds Thread! 2016-02-03 21:44:49

The Final DLC is out!

Been around since 2004. (as a lurker that is!)

Response to Official Ssb Wiiu/3ds Thread! 2016-02-04 14:09:53

At 2/3/16 09:44 PM, robotman5 wrote: The Final DLC is out!

Corn and Bae

Sad that this is the final DLC but with a roster triple that of 3 2 and 1 I say we did good.

I hope Smash NX is a port and not a Smash 5. I do not want to buy a 500$ system to play a 60$ Smash 5. I just bought a Wii U for Smash 4 a few years ago lol >.<

If you are not playing the game, then you are letting the game play you. Twitter: @Hypnotikid

BBS Signature

Response to Official Ssb Wiiu/3ds Thread! 2016-02-04 16:55:52

At 2/4/16 02:09 PM, fireimp wrote:
At 2/3/16 09:44 PM, robotman5 wrote: The Final DLC is out!
Corn and Bae

Sad that this is the final DLC but with a roster triple that of 3 2 and 1 I say we did good.

I hope Smash NX is a port and not a Smash 5. I do not want to buy a 500$ system to play a 60$ Smash 5. I just bought a Wii U for Smash 4 a few years ago lol >.<

Odds are that Smash 5 will most likely be for the NX. Besides, it will be odd if Smash NX would be just a port of Smash 4 because most fans and critics would probably call Nintendo out when most expectations for Smash NX would be a new game, not a lazy port. Not to mention that doing so would break the streak of having a new Smash Bros. game for each home console that came out after the Nintendo 64.

Speaking of Smash NX/Smash 5, I'm hoping that most of the third-party characters return as veterans (Ryu, Cloud, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Solid Snake, Bayonetta). Smash 5 will probably add more third-party characters to the mix in addition to returning ones. When you think about it, Super Smash Bros. is starting to become "Video Game Franchise Crossover: The Fighting Game", or alternatively a fighting game based on "Super Mario Bros. Crossover", or even the official equivalent to "M.U.G.E.N."

It's also likely that the Smash Ballot will return, only this time there may be more than one winner of the Smash Ballot.

At 2/4/16 04:55 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 2/4/16 02:09 PM, fireimp wrote:
Corn and Bae

Odds are that Smash 5 will most likely be for the NX.

This is totally not going to happen. IF there even is going to be a smash game for the NX, its totally going to be a port of Smash 4, especially if its going to be a launch title. You do realize how much work Sakurai put into Smash 4, do you not? Its not like hes just going to be all "Welp done with Smash 4 lol, onto Smash 5 now, whoopie!" If this all goes down (and remember, all we've even heard is just rumors right now), what'll probably end up happening is that they'll combine the 3DS and WiiU versions into one big version that has all the maps, game modes, and whatnot, and put that on the NX.

Smash 5 will probably add more third-party characters to the mix in addition to returning ones.

Yeah, no.

Response to Official Ssb Wiiu/3ds Thread! 2016-02-06 12:07:59

Yall, Check out my Little Mac

Vs Scrub Boswer, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_cd40EiZlM

Vs a Better Bowser, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EljTOB7ydn4 *Used New Shield Break Combo*

Hilarious fight vs Captain Falcon! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TebU5ECbHUY

If you wanna do some friendlies, my NNID is Strap230, let me know that you are from Newgrounds!

Response to Official Ssb Wiiu/3ds Thread! 2016-02-06 14:18:27

If anyone wants to play some smash sometime. add r0b0tman5 on Wii U.

Response to Official Ssb Wiiu/3ds Thread! 2016-02-06 16:04:00

At 2/6/16 02:18 PM, robotman5 wrote: If anyone wants to play some smash sometime. add r0b0tman5 on Wii U.

Ill add you, do you have, Skype? PM me

Response to Official Ssb Wiiu/3ds Thread! 2016-02-06 16:27:11

At 2/6/16 04:04 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote:
At 2/6/16 02:18 PM, robotman5 wrote: If anyone wants to play some smash sometime. add r0b0tman5 on Wii U.
Ill add you, do you have, Skype? PM me

Sent you a PM.

Response to Official Ssb Wiiu/3ds Thread! 2016-02-06 18:46:51

haha I made a little thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccGbIISbyK8

Those bayonettas, there everywhere on For Glory

Response to Official Ssb Wiiu/3ds Thread! 2016-02-07 20:46:02

Just saw the captain falcon fight. Poor falcon, got manhandled.