00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Photography Club

53,861 Views | 627 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Photography Club 2004-05-28 10:41:12

I was looking and I thought to myself, would'nt it be cool to have a photography club on here? Your prob thinking it sounds lame but there are some people out there with some nice work and nice cameras that helped aid in their work. I myself have a Nikon F3 with a motor drive. It helped me take tons of great photographs. If you have anything to do with photography and you come across this why don't you drop a line or whatever. =^-^=

Made with 100% Awesomeness | Work in Progress: White Chalk Lotus

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-28 11:52:57

At 5/28/04 10:41 AM, Streakydesign wrote: I was looking and I thought to myself, would'nt it be cool to have a photography club on here? Your prob thinking it sounds lame but there are some people out there with some nice work and nice cameras that helped aid in their work. I myself have a Nikon F3 with a motor drive. It helped me take tons of great photographs. If you have anything to do with photography and you come across this why don't you drop a line or whatever. =^-^=

Well it could work as a club, i just wouldnt suggest picture spamming, allthough i love taking pics, i use my digital camera,

Vivitar
ViviCam
3.1 mega pixels
Can hold up to 250 pictures before i need to unload them on the computer,

als has option for clips,

Its really my fave camera i ever had, it better be for 400 bucks...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-28 14:36:56

I wonder how many photo enthusiasts we'll find here on Newgrounds! Feel free to post pictures of your work. Try to keep the images to your own work.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-28 21:37:46

LOL, Yah Wade I don't think people will find this club amoung the many that are on this site. But yah cool we can post photos so i'm gonna have to dig some up and find the scanner. That made my awful day better! =^-^= Anyways as I close this I majored in Photography a little and if you need help or have questions i can help you out. Or come in a ramble about your work and what not it's all good. But I promise by Monday I should have some freah new pictures up unless otherwise. And also keep in mind don't steal other poeples work like Wade said. It's not fair to the person who took it. So with that in mind enjoy! And such..

Photography Club

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-28 21:40:34

I also forgot to add this is a photograph of my cat Noel I toke that got me into the NYSSSA. This photograph won me alot of awards in school. Enjoy!

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 01:16:58

One of my parents' cats:

Photography Club

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 01:25:56

I might join up & start showing off some pictures once I get a new camera. Accidently dropped the last one & broke it. :( I used to love photography, then kinda got out of it.

Cool cat, Wade. Now I am jealous of your ability to post giant pictures.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 01:32:11

At 5/29/04 01:16 AM, WadeFulp wrote: One of my parents' cats:

Is this something new or can only admins post large pictures?

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 01:33:36

At 5/29/04 01:32 AM, Mojimbo wrote:
At 5/29/04 01:16 AM, WadeFulp wrote: One of my parents' cats:
Is this something new or can only admins post large pictures?

I'm guessing admins, while we users get the royal screw job. lol jk

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 01:38:31

Hover your mouse pointer over the pic I posted.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 01:39:29

At 5/29/04 01:38 AM, WadeFulp wrote: Hover your mouse pointer over the pic I posted.

AHH BLASPHEMY!

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 01:41:02

At 5/29/04 01:38 AM, WadeFulp wrote: Hover your mouse pointer over the pic I posted.

Oooh...That's evil and taunting. lol
So Mojimbo, you are photographer or former one (Like me) too?

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 01:47:20

At 5/29/04 01:41 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Oooh...That's evil and taunting. lol
So Mojimbo, you are photographer or former one (Like me) too?

Nah, I was just look through wade's posts and saw the giant picture and wondered how he posted it.

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 01:49:24

At 5/29/04 01:47 AM, Mojimbo wrote: Nah, I was just look through wade's posts and saw the giant picture and wondered how he posted it.

Hahaha. Yeah. I figured once Wade posted, this club would get attention. I should have posted earlier because now it looks like I just posted in here due of his post. :) Oh well.

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 01:52:12

At 5/29/04 01:49 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Hahaha. Yeah. I figured once Wade posted, this club would get attention. I should have posted earlier because now it looks like I just posted in here due of his post. :) Oh well.

Yah, but if you join ill be pretty impressed by all the club name acronyms in your sig.

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 01:56:12

At 5/29/04 01:52 AM, Mojimbo wrote: Yah, but if you join ill be pretty impressed by all the club name acronyms in your sig.

I don't know if I can put it in. I'm running out of room. :P
Anyway, i'll be back here when I get a new camera or whatever.

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 03:21:56

So what kinda cameras you peoples have heh???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 03:51:28

I have the old olympus OM10 Single lens reflex camera, getting some fat zooms and a wide angled lens soon! I love photgraphy! So well done to this club! Here's a photgraph I took!Although the model is old the camera works liek a dream and produces proffesional quality photographs!

Photography Club

/

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 04:49:17

Nice pic up there, I had an interesting pic someplace arrg need to search the computer heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 05:23:04

beware of MY EYE!

Photography Club

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 05:26:05

I shall take heed of your warning ! AGHH EYE run

/

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 05:52:47

Now that there be a nice looking cat, not as cool as wades but then again its cool...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 06:17:44

Hey, I'd enjoy a photography club, but it doesn't strike me as the type of 'high traffic' thread needed to stay alive in C&C.

- I got a Canon Rebel Ti last Christmas (28-90mm lens, want to get a decent zoom for my b-day). Shot 3 rolls in 24 hours. Before I was using a simple point-and-shoot Minolta of my fathers.

Amateur, but it's a fun hobby. Maybe take some classes at school. Unfortunately, my scanner stopped working awhile back, and I don't have any good pics on the comp.

The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 15:51:11

Great news! I have just found my scanner and I am hooking it up as we speak. By tonight I should have some photos up and rolling. So check out the fourms tonight if you want to catch a glimpse at them! =^-^=

Also if you wanna see a cool kitty photograph here's another of my cat Noel I toke when I was attending TC3 College. I love it because it makes her look so evil! Enjoy!

Photography Club

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 18:17:07

At 5/29/04 03:51 PM, Streakydesign wrote: Great news! I have just found my scanner and I am hooking it up as we speak. By tonight I should have some photos up and rolling. So check out the fourms tonight if you want to catch a glimpse at them! =^-^=

Also if you wanna see a cool kitty photograph here's another of my cat Noel I toke when I was attending TC3 College. I love it because it makes her look so evil! Enjoy!

nice pics White_Ryno and streakydesign, thats AMAZING photgraphy dude, do you take classes? well heres a pic of a sunset i caught awhile ago, in a min ill post a better pic if i can find it

Photography Club

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 19:47:08

I'm not sure if this pic. counts.
Although I did color it!
Next time I'll post a picture that I did / or took a picture of.

Photography Club

"I Hope you brought a fork... You'll need it."

~Cryptic Rick

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 21:45:23

Um...no that photo isn't allowed cause it needs to be a photograph of something, not a drawing and ect. Yah know something you shot with a camera.
Anyways as promised here is the photograph I scanned tonight. It was taken in Ithaca and I hope you like it!

Photography Club

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 22:02:49

At 5/29/04 03:51 AM, DILLIP wrote: I have the old olympus OM10 Single lens reflex camera, getting some fat zooms and a wide angled lens soon! I love photgraphy! So well done to this club! Here's a photgraph I took!Although the model is old the camera works liek a dream and produces proffesional quality photographs!

Olympus OM10! :) My wife had one of those that was handed down to her. She had a 50mm lens for it, but it didn't work (apeture was busted), so I went on eBay and got good deals on a 28mm, 50mm f1.4, 135mm, and a 55mm Macro lens. Then the OM10 started to fail, as many do, so I picked her up a brand new Olympus manual camera that they make for like student use. So she's good to go. Olympus made some nice lenses.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 22:06:50

At 5/29/04 03:21 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: So what kinda cameras you peoples have heh???

~X~

35mm: Leicaflex, Canon FTb, Canon T80, Canon A-1, Canon EOS Elan IIE, Olympus Stylus Epic, Bolsey B2, and probably a couple other antique crappy cameras.

6x6cm: Rollieflex f3.5 80mm Schnieder twin lens modle E, Hassleblad 501cm.

6x7cm: Pentax67

Digital: Sony Mavica FD-90, Canon G5

Then there's lenses. :)

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Photography Club 2004-05-29 22:07:38

At 5/29/04 09:45 PM, Streakydesign wrote: It was taken in Ithaca and I hope you like it!

Eh! Ithaca, NY? I'm going to school there, but it's the summer so I'm away..

I don't recognise that particular place =P
Hmm, maybe I'll fiddle around with my scanner, try to get it working.

The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature