00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AVKid4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A tool I made: Instaud.io

3,779 Views | 33 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to A tool I made: Instaud.io 2013-05-27 17:22:22

Shameless bump for a new feature I'm rather proud of.

When you share your Instaudio audio on Facebook, it now shows up in an embedded player, so you can play the audio right in the Facebook feed.

This will undoubtedly make sure more of your friends actually listen to what you're sharing, since they don't need to leave Facebook to do it.

Example Facebook post

This took installing the Adobe Flash trial and learning some basic ActionScript to fight through it. Then I spent a good wad of cash on an SSL certificate so it'll work when you're using Facebook under https://.

Response to A tool I made: Instaud.io 2013-05-28 09:18:20

At 5/27/13 05:22 PM, Mich wrote: Shameless bump for a new feature I'm rather proud of.

shaaaame shaaaaaame!!!

lel

BBS Signature

Response to A tool I made: Instaud.io 2013-05-28 09:35:49

At 5/27/13 05:22 PM, Mich wrote: Shameless bump for a new feature I'm rather proud of.

I am not joking when I say this; you are one of the best programmers I am in contact with, I swear.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to A tool I made: Instaud.io 2013-05-28 12:18:36

At 5/28/13 09:35 AM, Step wrote: I am not joking when I say this; you are one of the best programmers I am in contact with, I swear.

I do appreciate the flattery, thanks muchly.