00:00
00:00

Ng Rebellion (try-outs)

791 Views | 11 Replies

Ng Rebellion (try-outs) 2013-05-06 17:20:39

Hello there potential team-mates! Ever since creating this project (NewGrounds Rebellion), it's gotten incredibly positive feedback, and we need animators. We need you to be able to animate in the style of Blaz Blue (or as close to it as physically possible). Auditions are open......NOW!

Ng Rebellion (try-outs)

Hey there, if your character lacks a voice, I will help to put words in their mouths.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Rebellion (try-outs) 2013-05-06 17:55:01

Also, the games frame-rate is 24FPS, so please animate accordingly for the auditions! Good luck!;)

Hey there, if your character lacks a voice, I will help to put words in their mouths.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Rebellion (try-outs) 2013-05-06 22:58:53

At 5/6/13 05:20 PM, greyhawk241 wrote: Hello there potential team-mates! Ever since creating this project (NewGrounds Rebellion), it's gotten incredibly positive feedback, and we need animators. We need you to be able to animate in the style of Blaz Blue (or as close to it as physically possible). Auditions are open......NOW!

I'll try to have something up within the next few days

Response to Ng Rebellion (try-outs) 2013-05-07 00:13:28

I'll try to have something up within the next few days

Excellent, I look forward to it!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Rebellion (try-outs) 2013-05-07 00:19:29

I'm the projects programmer, so I will have to send you instructions as to what stances you'll have to animate.

Response to Ng Rebellion (try-outs) 2013-05-08 21:09:58

I am willing to animate a character once the next stable version of Synfig is released this month. But I will need a model sheet and a stickman animatic to follow.

Response to Ng Rebellion (try-outs) 2013-05-08 23:54:36

At 5/8/13 09:09 PM, GhostWriterNext wrote: I am willing to animate a character once the next stable version of Synfig is released this month. But I will need a model sheet and a stickman animatic to follow.

We're working on it. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Rebellion (try-outs) 2013-05-09 02:20:28

why exactly does this need 2 threads? What's happening here that couldn't happen in the other one?

Response to Ng Rebellion (try-outs) 2013-05-09 16:10:40

At 5/9/13 02:20 AM, ReNaeNae wrote: why exactly does this need 2 threads? What's happening here that couldn't happen in the other one?

Nothing in particular, I suppose. It was more so that there could be a place for people to try-out for the team, that's all. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Rebellion (try-outs) 2013-05-09 17:27:13

At 5/9/13 04:10 PM, greyhawk241 wrote:
At 5/9/13 02:20 AM, ReNaeNae wrote: why exactly does this need 2 threads? What's happening here that couldn't happen in the other one?
Nothing in particular, I suppose. It was more so that there could be a place for people to try-out for the team, that's all. :)

The collab forum is an extremely crowded place. Having two separate threads to maintain organization for a large project is just foolish and a waste of space. There are far too many new threads/posts each day to permit such nonsense.

Response to Ng Rebellion (try-outs) 2013-05-09 19:00:48

At 5/9/13 05:27 PM, Zhonn wrote: The collab forum is an extremely crowded place. Having two separate threads to maintain organization for a large project is just foolish and a waste of space. There are far too many new threads/posts each day to permit such nonsense.

I'm all for organization but if someone happens to stumbles upon this topic first ...how would they know what it was about? The only link to the original thread is the one I posted. If you need more than one thread to keep things tidy, that's fine. But at least make them complete, connected and obvious so people get what's going on without having to dig/backtrack.

Response to Ng Rebellion (try-outs) 2013-05-09 21:09:10

The collab forum is an extremely crowded place. Having two separate threads to maintain organization for a large project is just foolish and a waste of space. There are far too many new threads/posts each day to permit such nonsense.

Well....damn. I'll keep it to one thread then.

BBS Signature