00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StemlyAnarchy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Washing noise in MuLab

4,201 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Washing noise in MuLab 2013-05-05 21:41:48

Gosh, hello! I haven't created any audio in a long time and was deciding to get back into it. I tried using one of your reccomended (and free haha) programs 'MuLab'. I really like it but it keeps doing this thing where suddenly in the middle of playing my session it will get this loud sort of staticky washing noise that completely overrides everything else for a second and then goes away. It's not any individual instrument or effect as I get this no matter what I'm doing with it. Has anyone else here had this problem because google is not helping much. Any answers would be greatly appreciated guys.

BBS Signature

Response to Washing noise in MuLab 2013-05-05 21:48:32

Might have to do with the limitations of the free version. Check this link

Response to Washing noise in MuLab 2013-05-05 22:31:29

At 5/5/13 09:48 PM, SineRider wrote: Might have to do with the limitations of the free version. Check this link

Ahhh. Yeah that seems to be it... I should find some way around this that doesn't require buying it.

BBS Signature

Response to Washing noise in MuLab 2013-05-06 20:18:11

At 5/5/13 10:31 PM, Smidly wrote: Ahhh. Yeah that seems to be it... I should find some way around this that doesn't require buying it.

Make several versions with 4 instruments max, then render as wav, import them in new project.
Export track as MIDI, save all instruments and effects presets in a separate folder, remake project in Reaper.

Response to Washing noise in MuLab 2013-05-07 05:25:38

Their software is seriously over priced for what it can do. :/

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! Veteran REAPER user. Ready to rock! :)

BBS Signature