00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twmimic001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Interesting Social Dj Site

1,072 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Interesting Social Dj Site 2013-05-05 17:43:16

I just found out about plug.dj, which is a kind of social media DJ site. I have no idea if I'm just really behind the times or if you guys have heard about this yet, but it's a really really cool atmosphere. Basically, you have rooms full of users and people play music. There's generally a limit of one song at a time, and most rooms have a waitlist to DJ, but you can hear some pretty awesome music and share some of your own. Some rooms have different rules about sharing your own music, but it's generally okay. I think it's a really neat site to hang out on, find new music, and occasionally share some of your own.

Cheers.

Response to Interesting Social Dj Site 2013-05-05 18:27:38

I have just a few words of advice for you:

Go to the Terms of Service; see Term 6.2.
It's dodgy at best, and there are a number of people who would like the just wage due for an honest day's (or term of years') work.

Response to Interesting Social Dj Site 2013-05-05 18:39:03

At 5/5/13 06:27 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: I have just a few words of advice for you:

It's dodgy at best, and there are a number of people who would like the just wage due for an honest day's (or term of years') work.

I didn't see that, I admit. From what I've seen of it, it is mostly Soundcloud and Youtube sharing.

Thanks for pointing that out, and I'll try to be more careful of what I link in the future without investigating it myself first.

Response to Interesting Social Dj Site 2013-05-05 18:40:27

At 5/5/13 06:27 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote: I have just a few words of advice for you:

Reminds me of this

Interesting Social Dj Site

Response to Interesting Social Dj Site 2013-05-05 19:00:10

At 5/5/13 06:40 PM, HalcyonicFalconX wrote:

Reminds me of this

I happen to have that tendency from having dealt with contracts for the past 5 years... guess that's what law (and the Law Society exams) would do to me.