00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ludum Dare, HTML5, Pico, Audio Win

20,212 Views | 34 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Ludum Dare, HTML5, Pico, Audio Win 2013-05-06 06:56:20

At 5/2/13 09:18 AM, GameBalance wrote: I don't like Ludum Dare. Those crappy games made in 2 days.... Junk....

Whaaaa...? Some of those games are pure genius. For example...

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Ludum Dare, HTML5, Pico, Audio Win 2013-05-06 08:55:48

Yeah, sometimes it's fine, but there are too much games that are for smaller themed communities.

At 5/6/13 06:56 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 5/2/13 09:18 AM, GameBalance wrote: I don't like Ludum Dare. Those crappy games made in 2 days.... Junk....
Whaaaa...? Some of those games are pure genius. For example...
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/616741

BBS Signature

Response to Ludum Dare, HTML5, Pico, Audio Win 2013-05-06 09:31:00

At 5/6/13 08:55 AM, GameBalance wrote: Yeah, sometimes it's fine, but there are too much games that are for smaller themed communities.

You know the slogan, Everything, by Everyone. ;)

Even though I do like the old one better...

Many of the big games are a bit generic, but it feels like a lot of new concepts are introduced with Ludum Dare. It's like a cloud of creativity that rains down upon the grounds, and since they're short you get to take a bite out of everything. Just my nine cents though.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Ludum Dare, HTML5, Pico, Audio Win 2013-05-06 10:00:27

It's cool but could be kept for developers interest or some specific public.
I m sure that by developing the game more, before put it to general public, would make it better. That's what I m talking about.

At 5/6/13 09:31 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 5/6/13 08:55 AM, GameBalance wrote: Yeah, sometimes it's fine, but there are too much games that are for smaller themed communities.
You know the slogan, Everything, by Everyone. ;)

Even though I do like the old one better...
Many of the big games are a bit generic, but it feels like a lot of new concepts are introduced with Ludum Dare. It's like a cloud of creativity that rains down upon the grounds, and since they're short you get to take a bite out of everything. Just my nine cents though.

BBS Signature

Response to Ludum Dare, HTML5, Pico, Audio Win 2013-05-06 10:25:39

At 5/4/13 02:35 AM, Aslemn wrote: If I send it tomorrow or later, even considering it's just too late for a Pico Day submission and it won't count for this contest as the winners are probably selected already, could I still tag it with picoday2013? :s

You can still tag it!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature