00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

punk563 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Morals

1,884 Views | 34 Replies

Response to Morals 2013-04-29 22:38:15

taking a number 2 on the dirt when no fungus has grown there

Just please dont hate on my egyptian god status

Response to Morals 2013-04-29 22:40:22

We all do what we think is right. Morals and ethics differ person to person, so results may vary.
There are a myriad of examples I could compose...

I believe the best summarization is that anything that causes negativity or extreme disturbances without consideration of other beings is morally wrong. However a lot of people who do feel wronged sometimes have no consideration for the other party and do not exert a lot of empathy. Sometimes people can be spoiled or feel entitled.
For example: a little boy who throws a temper tamptrum because his mom will not buy him candy.
However the little boy does not take in consideration his mom can only afford a few things.

Purposely going out of ones way to harm,exploit, stealing due to greed, rape, abuse physically, murder,abuse mentally, pathological lying, bully or discredit a person I believe is morally wrong, especially when others do it nothing more than to boost ego or make up for self-esteem issues. There are times where people do however need to ask for advice from others about certain people or situations to solve a problem, however purposely trying to harm someone shows lack of empathy and intentional wrong doing. No one is perfect, however I believe as human beings we should evolve morally, be aware and watch our actions with others. Our actions give a lot of insight to our character, self esteem and emotional well being. To know ones self is to understand ones own interactions with others and how we treat ourselves. Too often we give into impulses, desire for power/control, selfishness and dominance.

Response to Morals 2013-04-30 00:09:38

1.Cannibalism is a crime against Humanity damn neer EVERYWHERE in each high society for some reason
2. Stealing is universally bad
3. ????
4. Most Govmints

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Morals 2013-04-30 02:04:39

That. I cannot find any possible justification for crapping all over the floor. That has to be the least permissible thing I can imagine. I honestly think murder is more acceptable than taking a huge dump on the floor.

I can think of a few things that are more offensive.

Change is inevitable, all you can do is make sure it happens in your favor.

Cheap Voice acting/Narrator voiceovers!

Response to Morals 2013-04-30 12:55:12

At 4/30/13 12:09 AM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: 1.Cannibalism is a crime against Humanity damn neer EVERYWHERE in each high society for some reason

Cannibalism isn't wrong to cannibals tho

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis...

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis pacem.

BBS Signature