00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Boston bombing jokes to soon?

11,706 Views | 48 Replies

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-17 22:20:04

At 4/17/13 10:14 PM, Elitistinen wrote: 3 of those who died couldn't outrun the blast, then why did they join the marathon in the first place?

durr hurr hur that was a good one. You should be a stand up comedian! You're almost as funny as carrot top and larry the cable guy! I see a bright future ahead for you.

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-17 22:25:28

Hahahahahahahahahaha this little kid died!!!

Isn't that so funny?????

And guess what??

HE NEVER LIVED TO SEE HIS 10TH BIRTHDAY!!!

LOOOOOLLLLL

BBS Signature

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-17 22:26:42

At 4/17/13 10:25 PM, Emma wrote: Hahahahahahahahahaha this little kid died!!!

Isn't that so funny?????

And guess what??

LOOOOOLLLLL

LOL Good one! XDD

~Sweet memories of us I do recall~

~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

BBS Signature

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-17 22:28:33

At 4/17/13 10:26 PM, CresIsis wrote:
At 4/17/13 10:25 PM, Emma wrote: Hahahahahahahahahaha this little kid died!!!

Isn't that so funny?????

And guess what??

LOOOOOLLLLL
LOL Good one! XDD

it's funny cause people actually think they're being HUUR SO EDGY XD when they use that as a joke

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-17 22:28:55

Is it too soon to make fun of the Newtown victims??? People died there too!!

Let's all point and laugh at the families who lost people they loved!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BABIES

BBS Signature

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-17 22:31:26

Look, Colorado shooting victims' family members!!

Can we make fun of them too????

I SAY YES, BECAUSE I AM A SOCIOPATHIC ASSHOLE WHO HAS NEVER SUFFERED A TRAGEDY!!

BBS Signature

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-17 22:39:01

At 4/17/13 01:28 PM, tox wrote: Yes ox its to soon...

You are an ox?

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-17 22:57:23

Thank you Emma.

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-17 22:57:34

everything happens for a completely complex reason beyond the understanding of mankind,it's not simply just terrorists it's fate.just like all of us joking here are destined to die on the shitter and burn in hell.agree or disagree that is the only choice mortals have control of.

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-17 23:00:30

At 4/17/13 10:57 PM, lithiumsol wrote: everything happens for a completely complex reason beyond the understanding of mankind,it's not simply just terrorists it's fate.just like all of us joking here are destined to die on the shitter and burn in hell.agree or disagree that is the only choice mortals have control of.

Stop shoving your religious beliefs in my face bro.

I agree that making fun of all these happenings are very low though- There are millions of other things to make fun of, and things like this shouldn't be included.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-17 23:10:32

At 4/17/13 11:00 PM, CresIsis wrote:
At 4/17/13 10:57 PM, lithiumsol wrote: everything happens for a completely complex reason beyond the understanding of mankind,it's not simply just terrorists it's fate.just like all of us joking here are destined to die on the shitter and burn in hell.agree or disagree that is the only choice mortals have control of.
Stop shoving your religious beliefs in my face bro.

I agree that making fun of all these happenings are very low though- There are millions of other things to make fun of, and things like this shouldn't be included.

Dude, referencing his religion isn't exactly something to get bent over. I see this kinda shit all over Youtube too, and I just think: Why? So what if he believes in Heaven and Hell and wants to warn people about sin and stuff? What did you seriously lose? "Oh no, I can't get those 2 seconds back from reading that message." Such a tragedy. And then it attracts all the r/atheists who can't wait to put down the religious because they have nothing else to do with all that pent up angst. You're pretty damn sensitive if you get offended by that man, just saying.

Anyways, as I've said in the main thread, yeah, it's a real shit thing to do. "Oh look at me, I don't care about people's lives, aren't I soooooo fucking edgy and cool?? Please say yes..." I've heard people say it's just the way they cope. And to that I say: Bullshit. People don't cope with terrible humor, people cope with prayer, icecream, books, getting mad, kicking a pillow, etc., but people don't cope by shitting all over a serious tragedy, they're just looking to whore themselves and find angry shocked reactions which are apparently "sooo funny" Fucking kids these days (including my generation). I say just put them down with your words, insult and get in their digital face, if one or two more people join in, they'll stop right then and run with their tail between their legs.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-17 23:33:54

the bombings... made me feel "emotionless" due to the shootings and now this, and death threats. I'm really "exhausted" to show sympathy if you know what i mean

Sexy Yes? I would think so :3

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-17 23:36:06

Two heads, two legs, and four running shoes. What am I?

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-18 01:45:23

At 4/17/13 07:27 PM, Piemix wrote:
At 4/17/13 03:47 PM, VJF wrote: What do you call a Boston Marathon runner with no arms or legs?

Matt.
spit out my fucking water to this post

People are going to hate me now but I got one more.

What do you call a female Boston Marathon runner with one leg leaning against a rescue worker?

Ilene.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-18 02:38:45

At 4/17/13 11:10 PM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: Dude, referencing his religion isn't exactly something to get bent over. I see this kinda shit all over Youtube too, and I just think: Why? So what if he believes in Heaven and Hell and wants to warn people about sin and stuff? What did you seriously lose? "Oh no, I can't get those 2 seconds back from reading that message." Such a tragedy. And then it attracts all the r/atheists who can't wait to put down the religious because they have nothing else to do with all that pent up angst. You're pretty damn sensitive if you get offended by that man, just saying.

Just has he definitely has a right to say his beliefs about his religion, I also have a right to say my beliefs as well even if that opposes his beliefs. You seem more offended than me, because I wasn't offended at all- Just typing up a message in response to something I disagreed with and your post is riddled with assumption. I was also being somewhat facetious as I don't really care about religion, I even go to church sometimes to please my friends and be sociable. Stop being crusty and lame and we'll get along fine but you can't take everything I say to heart- Just ask my buddies.

I really don't know when it becomes appropriate to make fun of people dying. Obviously it's not cool to get upset when people poke jokes at people who died VERY long ago, but there is a period when it can be considered way too soon, as the negative emotions of the initial impact still linger.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-18 04:13:22

At 4/17/13 10:31 PM, Emma wrote: I SAY YES, BECAUSE I AM A SOCIOPATHIC ASSHOLE WHO HAS NEVER SUFFERED A TRAGEDY!!

You are more tasteless than anyone making jokes.

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-18 04:42:27

I heard these Boston Marathons bomb, but I didn't think they were this bad.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-18 06:51:35

At 4/17/13 01:28 PM, tox wrote: When can we start busting out the jokes about the terrorist attack with boston n stuff like that
I know it happenend only yesterday... BUT laughter is the best medicine... And there are a lot of people in boston that got hurt... So they need medicine... And i just want to help in my own special way

yes you are sick tox... Yes you suck tox... Yes ox its to soon...
But when does it actually become acceptable to start slapping on the jokes like fat kids drizzle honey on their toast...

Anyone heard of that 'illuminati' crap? May be all bullshit, but if these accidents, like the Boston bombings, are based off of that 'illuminati' card game, and this stunts have been pulled off so well, and still in discreet.... bro i wanna get myself some of what they be smokin

Biscuits. Tell me where you live.

BBS Signature

Response to Boston bombing jokes to soon? 2013-04-18 10:04:36

I was making boston cooker jokes, but i totally bombed

If someone got on a loud speaker and said LEGENDARY KILL... Would they be corrected or voo'd

Out of all the people killed, none were black... Proof that the world is just a little less racist then what we think

Bombing boston is like bombing an outhouse... Do it and all you will see is shit fly

Americans are just a blast these days

BBS Signature