00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BoneMarr0w just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need character sprite artist(s)

578 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need character sprite artist(s) 2013-04-16 15:12:00

For an aspiring 16 bit 40's style RPG titled Opale's Divide. We will need somewhere around 50 Unique characters (including major NPCs) and 50 filler NPCs. We are using RPG Maker VX Ace so some knowledge of that program would be nice but not necessary. There is money involved however you should know that you will be payed with money raised from a Kickstarter, and before we can start one up we need to have a proof of concept. We already have the whole story, at least 25-30 songs and a little bit of the programming done, But that's not enough to show off for the Kickstarter. We'd like to have about a 1-2 hour long demo to present to people before we start asking for their money to help build this project. So, if you are willing to work for free up until the Kickstarter goal is reached then get a hold of me. and please, I've worked with too many people who flake out because its too much work for them to handle, so only Message me if you can be serious about this. I've included a beta title screen just to show you we have something, you'll be able to see more about it once you're actually involved in the project. Before you're actually involved in the making of this project you'll need to send me some of your work and I'll give you an idea of what one of the Unique characters should look like in this game and you'll need to complete a 3 directional walking animation and if we like it you'll be accepted to work on the project. Sorry for the wall of text but I thank you for your time.

-Drew

again, only serious applicants please.

Need character sprite artist(s)

Response to Need character sprite artist(s) 2013-04-16 18:51:56

If it is built in RPG maker, what is the gameplay like?

Response to Need character sprite artist(s) 2013-04-17 00:47:18

At 4/16/13 06:51 PM, ArkKay wrote: If it is built in RPG maker, what is the gameplay like?

It'll be a turn based rpg if that's what you mean

Response to Need character sprite artist(s) 2013-04-18 14:08:41

anyone? trying to find an artist can be so taxing.

Response to Need character sprite artist(s) 2013-04-18 14:39:20

At 4/18/13 02:08 PM, hoopjone wrote: anyone? trying to find an artist can be so taxing.

It's really hard to find someone who will put in the time and dedication. You are talking about a longterm project, so it's normal that people hesitate.

Have you tried browsing the Collabinator?

I usually say providing more details could help your search, but I'm not sure here.

Good luck finding someone.

BBS Signature