00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xo1029392 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

We're Making a Gundam Manga.

603 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

We're Making a Gundam Manga. 2013-04-15 11:36:08

So I'm not sure if this'll interest you art forum but Me and a couple of chums (a couple being 57 people) over at reddit/r/Gundam decided on making a gundam Manga called Gundam: Divided house, the manga is set in its own universe and is a homage to gundam, we're just in the concept stage but anyone can contribute to the project, this means you art forum, you're all fucking top-notch artists and we only have 2 dedicated artists as of writing this (Me and another person) so if you'd like to come on down and help it'd be greatly appreciated, this isn't a commission or an offer for a job, this is a fan project by fans for fans, if you're a fan of gundam then this project is probably for you.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GundamDivided/

Response to We're Making a Gundam Manga. 2013-04-15 12:41:25

At 4/15/13 11:36 AM, M-Maher wrote: Me and a couple of chums (a couple being 57 people)
we only have 2 dedicated artists as of writing this

I am really curious how the other 55 contribute.

Although it's not for me, I am looking forward to the outcome.

BBS Signature

Response to We're Making a Gundam Manga. 2013-04-15 15:33:37

At 4/15/13 12:41 PM, Luwano wrote: I am really curious how the other 55 contribute.

Scripting, ideas, feedback, proof reading and continuity, panel alignment, Character Back stories, Technology and how it works, developing political motives.

Its about building the foundation of 400 years of history so the story can lay on top the foundations safely

Response to We're Making a Gundam Manga. 2013-04-15 15:38:45

my inks stuffAt 4/15/13 03:33 PM, M-Maher wrote:

At 4/15/13 12:41 PM, Luwano wrote: I am really curious how the other 55 contribute.
Scripting, ideas, feedback, proof reading and continuity, panel alignment, Character Back stories, Technology and how it works, developing political motives.

Its about building the foundation of 400 years of history so the story can lay on top the foundations safely

You need an inker? Im down if so! Right now im at a busy period with real life for the next few weeks(say like 7!) When are you planning to go into art production for it? Here is a link to some of my work aswell
my inks stuff