00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Some new pictures

631 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Some new pictures 2013-04-06 21:56:02

Response to Some new pictures 2013-04-06 22:41:31

At 4/6/13 09:56 PM, spacefader wrote: Quote had links and I wasn't sure whether they get re-previewed in quotes and didn't want to risk it..

I love Minivan. I don't really have any crit, just some praise. The color with the grey works great, especially with the line shading. All the linework is nice and done in a style that seems familiar, did you have any inspiration? and the whole mood of the piece is appealing... Sort of depressing and optimistic simultaneously. Great job. The others are nice too, but I thought I'd just comment on Minivan since it's my favorite of the three.

Response to Some new pictures 2013-05-05 04:52:56

At 4/6/13 10:41 PM, Rumsworth wrote:
At 4/6/13 09:56 PM, spacefader wrote: Quote had links and I wasn't sure whether they get re-previewed in quotes and didn't want to risk it..
I love Minivan. I don't really have any crit, just some praise. The color with the grey works great, especially with the line shading. All the linework is nice and done in a style that seems familiar, did you have any inspiration? and the whole mood of the piece is appealing... Sort of depressing and optimistic simultaneously. Great job. The others are nice too, but I thought I'd just comment on Minivan since it's my favorite of the three.

Well the main inspiration was after I went to so ex soviet countries, thats where the mood comes from. I have lots of influence in my drawing style, that style is probably mainly influenced by Robert Crumb and Daniel Clowes. I kind of developed it myself though. I am sure it is a common way of drawing but i just kind of developed it independently I guess.

Response to Some new pictures 2013-05-05 10:08:55

awww man they're heaps cool!