00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinnymon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vikings

6,506 Views | 95 Replies

Response to Vikings 2016-04-15 19:25:22

At 4/13/16 09:20 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Do doors never have locks in this show?

Owning a key lock was like owning a (mainframe) computer:

Advanced technology that only the rich could afford.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Vikings 2016-04-15 21:09:17

At 4/15/16 07:25 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 4/13/16 09:20 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Do doors never have locks in this show?
Owning a key lock was like owning a (mainframe) computer:

Advanced technology that only the rich could afford.

Well that still leaves Ecbert's room at least. Haha There's like three scenes I can think of where someone just walks into someone's room in the middle of the night, two of them being his (one being his like, guest room, I guess).

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Vikings 2016-04-15 21:40:38

Vikings are always cool. I could give it a shot.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Vikings 2016-04-16 03:43:07

Since this show isn't too bothered with strict historical accuracy, I'm wondering if they'll bump off Ragnar in France to tie his sons to killing Rollo. I doesn't seem like they have much reason to return to England while the traitorous brother is still around.

Response to Vikings 2016-04-22 02:49:04

At 4/16/16 03:43 AM, axehandle-stain wrote: Since this show isn't too bothered with strict historical accuracy, I'm wondering if they'll bump off Ragnar in France to tie his sons to killing Rollo. I doesn't seem like they have much reason to return to England while the traitorous brother is still around.

Glad that didn't happen. Gotta do Æelle and the snake pit. We got our reason now, too with them finding out about the settlement. They must be setting that up with the time jump so that the sons are older. That's the thing with the show, though. Lots of plot armor that actually has to be there.

Looks like Björn will be seeing Rome and maybe Spain next season?

Also... Gisela actually is pregnant? I thought she was lying to protect Rollo. She's never supposed to have children.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Vikings 2016-04-23 08:22:39

Glad that didn't happen. Gotta do Æelle and the snake pit. We got our reason now, too with them finding out about the settlement. They must be setting that up with the time jump so that the sons are older. That's the thing with the show, though. Lots of plot armor that actually has to be there.

Looks like Björn will be seeing Rome and maybe Spain next season?

Also... Gisela actually is pregnant? I thought she was lying to protect Rollo. She's never supposed to have children.

Maybe she, won't, things are finally starting to go Rollo's way. Dead baby makes for a dampener on his future aspirations.