00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Grandparents Appreciation Thread

525 Views | 9 Replies

Let's all take a moment to think about how wonderful our grandparents are/were! They are forgotten too easily, so this is a place for us to talk about them and why we love them so much ... or hate them if that's your thing.

My grandparents are awesome because they are extremely healthy and could probably outrun most people younger than them. So naturally I've inherited super speed and endurance which compliment my other super powers.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Grandparents Appreciation Thread 2013-04-03 14:52:11

I hate my grandpa's because they both died of lung cancer before I was three. That's why I love Grandpa Smith!

Response to Ng Grandparents Appreciation Thread 2013-04-03 14:53:00

At 4/3/13 02:52 PM, Saen wrote: I hate my grandpa's because they both died of lung cancer before I was three. That's why I love Grandpa Smith!

One of my grandpas also died from cancer, so I have adopted Grandpa Smith as a substitute.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Grandparents Appreciation Thread 2013-04-03 14:54:31

My grandparents on my mother's side are pretty awesome - they grew up in Hungary, but in their 20s they fled the country and escaped to America to avoid the communist revolution. They didn't know any English, and were completely reliant on a distant relative living here to take them in and help them find a home/work.

My grandfather had been a carpenter in Hungary, but because of the language barrier and the switch from metric to American measurements, he was forced to find work as a janitor in the slaughterhouse. However, over the years he kept moving up the chain until he retired as the floor manager for the entire plant.

Despite their limitations, they managed to put both of their daughters through college, with my mom even going on to attend law school and be a lawyer.

All of their hardwork sorta makes my dicking around online kind of a slap in the face, now that I think about it.

At 4/3/13 02:47 PM, Emma wrote: My grandparents are awesome because they are extremely healthy and could probably outrun most people younger than them. So naturally I've inherited super speed and endurance which compliment my other super powers.

Kal-El?

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Grandparents Appreciation Thread 2013-04-03 14:54:31

My grandparents are intolerable and only follow the old testament of get to age 18 move out, fuck, have kid, hate each other, then tell others that they have such perfect grandchildren then wait till they thought we wee asleep and start calling my mother an idiot and a terrible mother for not raising better children. Because they raised a princess that everyone is jealous of

Who ended up drugging 2/3 of her children to make them function in society and bully others into making them conform to her rules

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Grandparents Appreciation Thread 2013-04-03 15:07:36

All my grandparents died before I was born except for my grandma on my mom's side, who we've never visited because she's unstable and abusive.

Response to Ng Grandparents Appreciation Thread 2013-04-03 15:18:48

post that con facebook and you'll maybe will get a couple of blowjobs from senior citizens

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Ng Grandparents Appreciation Thread 2013-04-03 15:28:21

At 4/3/13 02:54 PM, tox wrote: My grandparents are intolerable and only follow the old testament of get to age 18 move out, fuck, have kid, hate each other, then tell others that they have such perfect grandchildren then wait till they thought we wee asleep and start calling my mother an idiot and a terrible mother for not raising better children. Because they raised a princess that everyone is jealous of

Who ended up drugging 2/3 of her children to make them function in society and bully others into making them conform to her rules

hehe, i get you with that, my grandma every now and then criticizes my mother for raising something whose behavior she just cant understand.
but when she is cooled down she is not so bad

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Ng Grandparents Appreciation Thread 2013-04-03 21:29:31

Inb4 GrandpaSmith

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Grandparents Appreciation Thread 2013-04-03 21:58:31

Never met my paternal grandfater.

BBS Signature