00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Getting thrown in Jail

865 Views | 15 Replies

Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-02 21:48:00

I've never been thrown in juvie and jail, but have been threatened a few times for being an accomplice to crimes (knowing that people are selling drugs and not telling the cops about this.)

Have you guys ever been in jail? If so, for what?

Also:

http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-ridiculous-reasons-that-people -were-thrown-in-jail.php

I think some of these are ridiculous.

~Sweet memories of us I do recall~

~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

BBS Signature

Response to Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-02 21:49:14

I was in a detox cell for 12 hours. that was shitty.

Response to Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-02 21:52:41

At 4/2/13 09:48 PM, CresIsis wrote: I think some of these are ridiculous.

Actually they're all ridiculous.

The worst kind of detainment I've had was a 3 hour detention for bringing a humorous Hustler magazine to school to show my friends.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-02 21:53:49

Just for being too drunk and being a nuisance so they stash you away for the night... Never for anything serious.

Response to Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-02 21:54:41

Nope, I got taken home once though by a cop.

Response to Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-02 22:02:23

i got jailed they put me in this paddy wagon and i could smell the exhaust then at the jail they searched me and made me put my hands in my mouth then put me in a cell with other people who were screaming and banging on the door, and i had to ask to be let out and use the toilet which smelled like shit piss urine and
fungus, then i got booked and the woman was nice to me and called the unruly ppl idiots and i was The best and that shed find me a cell with a non violent person and there was african nurse who offered me gatorade it was wonderful. in the cell they gave me baloney
sandwiches and juice cookies and an apple, there was this cold draft and the lights were always on in the cell the next day we got called up and i saw this big guy all chained up in shit it was Hardcore, after i was released i was offered crack cocaine cause the jail is in skid row. i represented myself and attended my PO while on acid and the charges were dropped im not a Crook

BBS Signature

Response to Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-02 22:05:46

I've come close. I was cuffed and put in the back of a cop car because I got in a fight with a friend of mine on the sidewalk. Luckily, though, we were right in front of my house and my friend knew both of the cops, so they let me go.

I also got stopped and questioned by a cop once because some people saw me and a friend of mine smoking weed and tattled on us like fucking children. She let us go, though.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-02 22:06:37

At 4/2/13 10:02 PM, Tstelie wrote: some annoying wall of text

Jesus Christ motherfucker, throw a few commas in there.. I didn't even read what you said.

Response to Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-02 22:09:00

bugger off ya zeek

i forgot to say i got some sort of cold after being released, the food is tainted with something

BBS Signature

Response to Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-02 22:12:37

I was taken home in a cop car once at school. I was yelling because of some staff member's bullshit. I was merely yelling and swearing, no throwing things, no breaking things, no hitting things, nothing violent or remotely dangerous.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-03 01:27:38

At 4/2/13 10:09 PM, Tstelie wrote: i forgot to say i got some sort of cold after writing that shitty post a flu you only get when you cant write english

Dood ur posts hirt my hed!

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

Response to Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-03 01:35:20

I've nearly gotten pinned to my garage door by a cop car because he thought my brothers, my cousin and I were up to no good in our alleyway.

With guitars.

We were taking gimmick band photos.

such rebels

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-16 17:47:23

I spent the night in jail for public disturbance. As in, I was drunk out of my mind and made a nice display of my genitals on a crowded avenue. At 6 PM, on a Friday.

I was actually butt-naked.

[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature

Response to Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-16 18:39:01

Spent 5 days in juvie for a probation violation when I was 17.

It was really boring. You basically just play cards, watch tv, and read books.

On Saturday though, the entire cell block watched a Madea play marathon for like 8 hours straight. It was surreal, and vaguely terrifying.

Also there was mold everywhere. In the showers. In the cafeteria. Under my fucking bed. I probably have some sort of incurable disease now.

I apologize in advance.

Response to Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-16 19:08:31

Lol, this thread.

I still haven't been in jail, had to bail a friend out though. Douche owes me $124 now.

he's not paying me back

BBS Signature

Response to Getting thrown in Jail 2013-04-16 19:20:10

Ive been kicked out of places for trespassing before but never arrested

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature