00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

toxie is moving out

3,534 Views | 61 Replies

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-03-31 21:34:15

At 3/31/13 09:01 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: if i was ur dad i would have beat u up

XD

At 3/31/13 09:30 PM, fuzzum111 wrote:

Let me guess all she can say now is "You don't know what you mean, you're confused. You're not really bi there is no such thing"

wow, you really do get people

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-03-31 21:40:35

Goof for you man, just don't make this thing a soap opera you'll be fine.

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-03-31 21:41:52

At 3/31/13 09:34 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 3/31/13 09:01 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote: if i was ur dad i would have beat u up
XD

Let me guess all she can say now is "You don't know what you mean, you're confused. You're not really bi there is no such thing"

Are you just like..insulting me to be a cockbag, or are you being sincere? I ca't tell. We've yet to invent a sarcasm text font.

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-03-31 21:55:56

Wow, It must be hard to come out to your family. I'm straight, but if I wasn't, my Dad would probably boot my ass out of the house immediately.

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-03-31 22:23:38

At 3/31/13 05:41 PM, tox wrote:
not having a great day :.(

Wanna talk about it, champ?

toxie is moving out

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-03-31 22:42:56

At 3/31/13 09:41 PM, fuzzum111 wrote:
At 3/31/13 09:34 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
XD

Are you just like..insulting me to be a cockbag, or are you being sincere? I ca't tell. We've yet to invent a sarcasm text font.

oh yes, i get the sarcasm font issue very well
no, i wasnt being sarcastic. according to what you said you just see people who disagrees with you as monsters who act without motivations. and your hate (or violence tendencies) towards them are as big as the one you think they have against you.
point being, all "activists" who defend a concept so violently are the same shit.
people who hate those who dont accept gays = those who dont accept gays
and thats what you get when human nature and emotions get in the way, just let logic and science do the talking

Say no to rape.

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-03-31 22:53:28

Im sorry, hopefully your housemate is really cool, I want a really cool house mate. I like apartments, I want a studio apartment if I live alone...Mmm studio apartments....Those are my favorite kind of apartment for solo living. Just wish the ones around here weren't so expensive, which I feel is the exact opposite of the intent.
Slightly off topic but still, studio apartments are rad.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-03-31 22:54:48

At 3/31/13 10:49 PM, Shade wrote: Remember to leave a few un pleasant surprises around the house when you move out.

Asshattery is always repayed with more.

ohhh the irony

Say no to rape.

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-03-31 23:39:02

Before you go, Steal everything of value.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-03-31 23:56:12

It's hard, but I think it was the right decision. It wasn't going to be a very good place to live with the kind of toxic (no pun intended) atmosphere that your mother seems to be bestowing in the house.

Hopefully sometime down the road, she'll come to her senses and gets over it, and loves you as you are instead of her vision of the "perfect son".

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-03-31 23:59:36

At 3/31/13 09:51 PM, Omegeist wrote:
I just wanted to say people like me (and probably your mother) just want to defend what we see as a natural and moral view on relationships. I understand people can have different sexual attractions but anyone can have these temptations and its just something that must be pushed aside (IMO).

Sure, them anti-gay camps work like a charm, eh?

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-01 01:15:59

UPDATE!!

the only thing tieing me to this house was the car that i wanted to save up some money to simply pay out for...

well my mom without knowing that the stupid car was the only thing tieing me to this place, told me tonight that the car was reverting to her full control and that if i want to i can drive it periodically.. and then with her consent..

so... next month is not going to happen..
im gone by wednesday

pictures to follow i guess

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-01 01:30:50

This is a sad story but I can totally relate, my mother is very similar to yours.

At 4/1/13 01:15 AM, tox wrote: UPDATE!!

the only thing tieing me to this house was the car that i wanted to save up some money to simply pay out for...

well my mom without knowing that the stupid car was the only thing tieing me to this place, told me tonight that the car was reverting to her full control and that if i want to i can drive it periodically.. and then with her consent..

She very well knows it ties you to the place, her actually. It's her only form of control she has left over you and is using it to her advantage. That's your problem to figure out.

so... next month is not going to happen..
im gone by wednesday

I think that's the best idea, and seems you should be fine since you have steady income.

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-01 02:21:53

I guess you can only hope she changes her views on these things.

And assuming she isn't a strong Christian its very likely she eventually will.

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-01 02:27:11

well ya better get at er buddy

my parents dont like k so i havent spoke to them for a few years

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-01 02:30:37

Peach is right on the mark.

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-01 02:37:39

At 3/31/13 09:51 PM, Omegeist wrote: NO GAY MARRIAGE! YOU'RE PROBABLY CONFUSED!

Pretty sure this is a troll!

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-01 03:07:12

At 4/1/13 02:53 AM, Xenomit wrote: I'm sorry for your problems tox, but this is precisely why I find it much much easier to just not mention it to my parents

yeah well....
i tried to allow them to share in my life

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-01 03:42:27

Note to reader...

Moving out is stressful
I have to get up in 3 ish hours for work and i cant even stop thinking about all this shit...

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-01 11:42:55

At 3/31/13 10:57 PM, Shade wrote:
At 3/31/13 10:54 PM, kakalxlax wrote:
At 3/31/13 10:49 PM, Shade wrote: Remember to leave a few unpleasant surprises around the house when you move out.

Asshattery is always repayed with more.
ohhh the irony
Sarcasm?

nope, you talked about hate being repayed with hate, and are suggesting him to to a hateful thing, unles you want an eternal cycle of hate, i call that irony

At 4/1/13 02:53 AM, Xenomit wrote: I'm sorry for your problems tox, but this is precisely why I find it much much easier to just not mention it to my parents

exactly, i dont see why of this obsession to tell everything to your parents, thats why people have friends and stuff. telling stuff from your private life to your parents is dangerous and will most probably not accomplish anything

At 4/1/13 03:42 AM, tox wrote: Note to reader...

Moving out is stressful
I have to get up in 3 ish hours for work and i cant even stop thinking about all this shit...

like all traumatic situation, you will probably never stop thinking about that, even when "all cools down", you will still be reliving the stress of this moment. congratz, you now have 1 more thing fucking your life up

Say no to rape.

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-01 11:44:44

p.d: thi was supposed to be attached to the previous post

At 4/1/13 01:30 AM, princezpeach wrote:
She very well knows it ties you to the place, her actually. It's her only form of control she has left over you and is using it to her advantage. That's your problem to figure out.

indeed, dont underestimate how much a parent can know your intents. she probably knew about your sexuality before you did.

Say no to rape.

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-01 11:47:01

Well it's your fault for being queer.

toxie is moving out

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-02 11:49:33

As i continue to talk to people about the fears and reasons for moving out... There are a few things that keep coming up

1 being that if the purpose of moving out is to run away you may be leaving far more behind and stopping your own ability to move forward with your own self...

2 if the purpose of moving out is to enable you to move forward then it is necessary to do so as soon as possible
2.5 it is necessary to know when a situation is hampering you vs giving you freedom to evolve...
2.75 school is great for 2 things... Bettering your self and bettering your social aspect to gain independence from your family

Many people age 19-24 start to struggle with the idea of gaining independence from ones parents because many parents still see their even adult family member as their little boy or little girl and that they still must conform to the ideas that were set long ago by the authority given as the parent
This usually makes a struggle that turns into a young man or young woman moving out to show/prove that they are now ready or thinking they are ready to be seen as an individual, ready to challenge the world around them...

The problem is simple...
If you understand your own independence, when does it become time for you to show that

When are you ready to prick your finger to potentially gain a bigger and better life
And is it only a prick that draws a drop of blood... Or an axe that will take your hand

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-02 11:57:54

At 4/2/13 11:49 AM, tox wrote: As i continue to talk to people about the fears and reasons for moving out... There are a few things that keep coming up

"If you have the money to move out then do it, life is better when you're free of inhibitions."
-Sweet21
Think about it this way, you work, you (maybe) go to school, you are a functioning member of society and a damn good contributor. At the end of the day you have your home to look forward to, when you get home you want freedom and relaxation. If you aint getting that, then it isn't a home is it?
It's 4 walls and a roof. And in this case 4 walls and a roof you dont want to be in.

I suggest you go with your partner.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-02 12:05:04

Damn Tox, I never knew... It's awful when parents react like that

I wish you a happy and fulfilling life with your new loved one, from the depths of my heart. <3

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-02 12:56:05

This is probably the best thing you can do, to be quite honest. I'm moving out of my parent's house when college starts up again in the fall, because they apparently think I can't talk to them about my sexuality and that me being asexual is just a ruse so that I don't have to come out to them because I'm "scared". They won't stop dogging me about and keep getting more and more insulting every time I don't come out to them and say that I'm something that I'm not. Moving out is really the only option, hostile environments aren't good for you, good luck moving out brewski.

Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-02 13:19:23

I hope you'll have fun

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-02 13:37:27

Alright so heres the plan:

Get off work early by about 2 hours and have 2 friends meet me at my old house
Start packing things i did not pack last night...
Wrap up shit and pack down other shit
Just under 2 hours later 2 other friends arrive

All my shit goes out the door in a matter of about 30 minuets or less
Cloths, paintings, shelvs, electronics, tv, games, guns, memories, box sping
All of it
Its going to be like the turtle speed version of a firestorm

BBS Signature

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-03 01:13:37

At 4/2/13 01:37 PM, tox wrote: Alright so heres the plan:

Get off work early by about 2 hours and have 2 friends meet me at my old house
about 30 minuets or less

about 30 minuets or less

Sorry. Just got a kick out of all this damn dancing...

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

Response to toxie is moving out 2013-04-03 01:28:07

At 3/31/13 06:20 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 3/31/13 06:19 PM, tox wrote: im actually kind of happy right now
i cant talk to her, she cant treat me like shit
Happiness is wonderful to have. However such bottled up anger is not good for you.

Not really, anger is an underrated emotion. You just need to know how to control your anger and be productive with it.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature