00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dialusional just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cat Poop

4,354 Views | 34 Replies

Cat Poop 2013-03-30 05:02:45

A few years ago we put down play mats in our living room, so our kids wouldn't hurt themselves as much on the hardwood when they fall over. But the mats have this rough texture and our cat Charlie loves to scoot his butt on them like a dog, sometimes trailing actual skidmarks and turds on the floor. Since we have baby wipes everywhere, I've even taken to wiping his butt with baby wipes when this happens, to stop the spread of cat poop.

So if you decided to peak into a crystal ball at my life, you could have popped in before 5am this morning and seen me pinning down a cat while I wipe his ass with baby wipes. I think he enjoys it though.

How's your morning?

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 05:07:08

So far so good. Watching Family Guy and trying to find a game to play. I should get some sleep though, here it's 2 in the morning.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 05:07:08

I spent all night posting stuff on threads and will probably be miserable the whole day. It's 5am right now and I'm too tired to stay awake, yet can't find slumber within the comfort of my bed. So here I am.

[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 05:13:11

I'm about to head to bed myself here Tom. But boy what a thing to wake up to.

Closest thing I've had to that is waking up in the middle of the night to find the dog has pooped/thrown up on the carpet. I'd have to scrub it in a half-awake haze, before going to back to sleep.

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 05:17:23

At 3/30/13 05:12 AM, abbuw wrote: Heh heh, my morning is my bedtime. On a sidenote, your cat might have the worms. Dewormer isn't that expensive, maybe 5 bucks a small bottle; smells like banana pudding.

Good point... haven't seen any signs of worms but it's possible, or some other butt problem, he's due for the vet.

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 05:18:21

At 3/30/13 05:16 AM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: Also, keep up the good work. The site is doing great.

Thanks! And nice Sniper Bot!

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 05:20:06

He could have worms.....

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 06:10:19

Why do we keep cats?

A couple of weeks back our cat Stevie fell off the headboard of our bed and landed squarely in my wife's eye. Copious amounts of blood later and an early morning trip to the local hospital all turned out to be ok (damage around the eye and under the lid, but not the eyeball itself thanks to the contacts that she wears), but still....

Just this morning at 5AM I had to lock him up in the kitchen because he was demolishing a box of tissues in our bedroom.

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 06:24:15

At 3/30/13 06:10 AM, Sentio wrote: Why do we keep cats?

I grew up with cats and started collecting my own in college but nowadays I really wonder why. Once Charlie is gone I'm gonna try to avoid getting any new pets... No more litterbox, no more cleaning and filling the drinking fountain, no more having someone watch the cat if we want to go away somewhere. The kids will probably want a new cat or dog though so we'll see how that goes.

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 06:42:25

Haha, damn that cracked me the hell up. *wipes away a tear*

I have two english mastiffs. Their shits weigh about 7 lbs each. I have different kinds of adventure.

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 08:57:12

This might explain what is wrong with your cat.

http://pets.webmd.com/cats/anal-sac-problems-cats

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 09:00:03

So its like having your own special baby, but its a cat?

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 09:07:48

Pretty good. I've ordered a few new components for me PC, which will be arriving on the 3rd April.

I'm looking forward to the two games I'm getting with my HD7950: Bioshock and Tomb Raider.

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 11:09:56

At 3/30/13 05:02 AM, TomFulp wrote: How's your morning?

My morning has been okay. My morning will become great when I start killing Combine soldiers by pressing my left mouse button.

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 11:17:01

We have to bath my dog in goats milk for his flea problem. We can't afford injections at the moment.

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 11:19:38

Personally, it's not as bad as having to wipe your cat's ass, but one morning while I was getting ready to head out, my cat threw up in my shoes and I had no prior knowledge of this until I put them on. Needless to say, I was very late to my destination that morning.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 11:19:58

I'm on a short no fap period. Feels temptation man.

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 11:20:39

My parents think im evil because im agnostic and decide the best coarse of action was to wake me up at 6 to lecture me and tell me im evil and that they're taking away everything I love because its the reason im evil.
Directly increasing why I hate religion. Their efforts to help only make things worse, hm. Same can be said about religion as a whole. Perhaps its a sign I should move out.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 11:23:44

At 3/30/13 11:19 AM, LDAF wrote: I'm on a short no fap period. Feels temptation man.

Good luck m8

Cat Poop

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 11:40:18

I guess this is a weird thing to bring up, but you, Tom, did bring it up. This morning, my cat was in the garage (he was there all night) and since there wasn't any place for him to poop, he got some stuck on his tail. You'd be surprised at how much waste one cat can produce.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 11:51:10

I guess this is a weird thing to bring up, but you, Tom, did bring it up. This morning, my cat was in the garage (he was there all night) and since there wasn't any place for him to poop, he got some stuck on his tail. You'd be surprised at how much waste one cat can produce.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 12:12:48

wow that was a great laugh.

but in all i think you should try and train the cat not to that like a water squirter when it starts doing it .

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 14:10:45

At 3/30/13 05:02 AM, TomFulp wrote: our cat Charlie

So does that mean NG has a new official cat?

How's your morning?

Shit, as always.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 14:16:58

Changing my Medical Plan.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 14:49:03

I can empathize with you on this one, my cat, Toby, who weighs over a stone (7 kilos), is too fat to reach his own ass, so a loving family member i.e myself, or my wife, have the task of keeping his ass clean with Johnsons baby wipes.

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 14:51:00

At 3/30/13 05:17 AM, TomFulp wrote:

Good point... haven't seen any signs of worms but it's possible, or some other butt problem, he's due for the vet.

Or you could tell luis to stop humping your cat.

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-30 18:42:09

I spent all morning walking to the center of town for a presentation thing, then I walked back and hung out in the woods a bit. Since then, my family has been up to celebrate Easter.

I also began creating my poptab coat of mail this afternoon. I am quite tired.

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-31 00:13:50

Pics or it didn't happen.

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-31 00:13:57

And I thought my mornings were tough.

Response to Cat Poop 2013-03-31 00:27:56

Is the cat hot?

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature