00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hey! I'm here waving a knife at you because we need your help! Our goal is for NG to be ad-free for everyone and we can't do it without you!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

A List of Animators

5,493 Views | 23 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

A List of Animators 2013-03-27 00:07:16


I'm thinking of making this thread a list of animators so that people who want to search specifically for animators can easily find them and enthusiastic animators can easily be found by just posting their info on this thread. I know there's already the Newgrounds Collabinator but then it includes more than just animators and it's more about hiring/getting hired. Besides, I wasn't actually able to find an official list of animators (or programmers, musicians, etc...) here on Newgrounds.
So if you're an animator and are interested in this idea. Feel free to post your info here!

Response to A List of Animators 2013-04-26 01:23:15


-Name: Abdulla Al Saif (Aka.A-Genius)

- I have no specific kind animation.

- mostly my animation style is anime. Although, I may work my ways into other styles if necessary.

- my animations or portfolio will be posted in my deviantart deviantart page

-Websites: http://abdulla-a.deviantart.com/
http://a-genius.newgrounds.com/

-Contacts: Abdulla@alsaif.net
abdulla alsaif(Skype)

Response to A List of Animators 2013-04-30 17:17:24


My name is daigonite and I've had a couple of pretty popular videos.

I do mainly a silhouette style consisting of a restricted colour scheme and (mainly) tween based animations. I however sometimes do expand outside my typical reserved style.

I do mainly music videos but I can do other things as well such as comedy. An example of this is here:

I probably won't be doing any feature length work as a sole animator (like an animator for a comedy or sometihng), but if you need a specific segment with my style or are doing a collab, I would love to help out. Message me and I'll see what I can do for you (I've done some uncredited works for other people, for example).

I do have part time work and full time college so it may take a while for me to finish my work for you.

Response to A List of Animators 2013-05-03 22:48:35


Thanks for the responses, you guys. Glad to know that some people are interested in this idea. Anyway, for those who want to post here, here's a list of things to post when you join the list:

-Name or screen name or both
-Kind(s) of animation that you do (2d, 3d, flash, motion graphics etc...)
-Your animation style(s) (anime, Grendy Tartarkovsky style, Disney style, 3d cel shading etc...) <------ if applicable
-Sample animations or portfolio
-Resume URL(if there's any)
-Website(if there's any)
-Contact (email, skype etc...)

I actually posted this in another post called 'Animation Club' but it got locked for some reason. >.> So I decided to transfer the info here instead.

Don't forget to invite your fellow animator friends! Thanks ^^

Response to A List of Animators 2013-05-11 17:25:37


This is a great idea. I'm gonna add myself.

Name: Pkmn2
Animation type: 2D
Animation style: Pixelated graphics
Sample: LOL Runner
Resume URL: Biography
Website: Nintentrix
Contact: UltraDirctrPkmn2@gmail.com
Artist's comment: Failed originality > Successful imitation


BBS Signature

Response to A List of Animators 2013-05-13 00:00:44


My name is soundark, btw i think i would change it in the future ._.

i wish i could write all i have to, but i dont know exactly how to do it because im a spanish speaker, sorry.

I do mainly music videos, but i love making comedy too.

At beign a spanish talker its difficult for me to upload comedy here, but in my YT channel you can watch them...

http://www.youtube.com/user/greenruby69

my best work until now is Jill's rose.

  • Unpublished Submission


Sincerely.

(Not a native english speaker)

Response to A List of Animators 2013-05-13 04:13:55


You could just browse in the portal and check their profile but what the heck.

-Khanh Pham
-2D aniamtor
-Influenced by anime style
-Website: http://khanhcpham.deviantart.com/
-A work in progress animation I am working right now can be viewed here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=299BF87zGy4
-Sample animation here view below

A List of Animators


Currently doing short rough animations here http://khanhcpham.deviantart.com/

Response to A List of Animators 2013-05-16 13:56:02


-Jesse J. Jones, professional animator
-Traditional, 3D, Flash & After Effects
-Cartoon-y, but can adapt to other styles.
-My animation portfolio is at www.JesseJayJones.com
-You can contact me here by sending me a PM, or my twitter @jessejayjones

Here is my latest 'toon:

Thank you for making this topic! I hope people find it useful! :)


Follow me!

YOUTUBE

TWITTER

BBS Signature

Response to A List of Animators 2013-11-01 23:18:24


Name: Mrdjsoul88
Animation type: 2D
Animation style: Cartoons
Sample: Adcocks
Resume URL: N/A
Website: Youtube.com
Contact: Mrdjsoul88
Artist's comment: Eager to get better and better each time

Here's my art style:

A List of Animators

Response to A List of Animators 2013-11-02 23:55:50


At 5/3/13 10:48 PM, Jess-The-Dragoon wrote:

Neat little idea, it couldn't hurt to have a centralized place for people to come and look for animators they want to hire / collab with. Here's my schpeel -

Sam aka fim

I work in 2d, predominantly Flash, ToonBoom and learning 3D

I do full cartoons, intros for productions, animation/art for games. Always open to new ideas.

here's my animation
here's my art

PM me for more details :) I check my newgrounds usually every 1/2 days.


BBS Signature

Response to A List of Animators 2013-11-07 03:22:33


Wow that is pretty daft that they left out Animators, yet have everything else.
I guess they're considering them to be the same as Artists at the moment, which isn't really correct.
Maybe we should alert them of this blunder, because I'm not sure many people will find this list of animators.

Response to A List of Animators 2013-11-07 07:31:02


At 11/7/13 03:22 AM, CloudEater wrote: Wow that is pretty daft that they left out Animators, yet have everything else.
I guess they're considering them to be the same as Artists at the moment, which isn't really correct.
Maybe we should alert them of this blunder, because I'm not sure many people will find this list of animators.

Animators are Artists in a way. So I can't say they left out animators. Just not referring to them directly.
I'm currently spreading the word about this post. If you know any animators, feel free to tell them about this.

Response to A List of Animators 2013-11-07 08:36:40


At 11/7/13 07:31 AM, Jess-The-Dragoon wrote: Animators are Artists in a way. So I can't say they left out animators. Just not referring to them directly.
I'm currently spreading the word about this post. If you know any animators, feel free to tell them about this.

Yes they are in a way, there's still a big difference though as there are heaps of artists who cannot at all animate and some animators who aren't the best artists. Hence why when I made this all those years ago I specified "graphic artist" and "animator".

My biggest worry about this is that once it's off the first page of the Animation Forum not many people are likely to see it. So yeah, we'll have to keep getting new animators to post in here to keep it going.

Response to A List of Animators 2013-11-07 20:02:48


At 11/7/13 08:36 AM, CloudEater wrote: My biggest worry about this is that once it's off the first page of the Animation Forum not many people are likely to see it. So yeah, we'll have to keep getting new animators to post in here to keep it going.

Thanks!

Response to A List of Animators 2013-11-08 16:22:48


At 3/27/13 12:07 AM, Jess-The-Dragoon wrote: I'm thinking of making this thread a list of animators so that people who want to search specifically for animators can easily find them and enthusiastic animators can easily be found by just posting their info on this thread. I know there's already the Newgrounds Collabinator but then it includes more than just animators and it's more about hiring/getting hired. Besides, I wasn't actually able to find an official list of animators (or programmers, musicians, etc...) here on Newgrounds.
So if you're an animator and are interested in this idea. Feel free to post your info here!

I'm an enthusiast who is looking to go to school for animation and cinematography here in the near future. But in the meantime I'm definitely working on my own stuff here. I only have one miniseries to my name, but I've a couple more projects in the works at the moment between school and work. My art style in down below (of course it will continue to be refined as time goes on).
Hope to see this thread grow!

A List of Animators

Response to A List of Animators 2013-11-09 13:15:33


I'm new to this flash. I self taught myself to use flash and animate in 2D. I recently started doing short clips on youtube lipsync

I can rate my drawing ability to maybe average to average. I recently started drawing a few weeks ago and I would be interested in doing more animation in the future.

I've also done some 3D as well, but I don't have much online.


My youtube page

My facebook page

My Uncensored videos DailyMotion

Response to A List of Animators 2013-11-09 19:23:41


Name: Howard Wimshurst- AKA Terabiter
Kind of animation: 2d flash animation
Animation styles: Anime/ comic bookish..? (see for yourself)
Sample animations:
SHOWREEL

Website:
Terabiter.newgrounds.com
http://howardwimshurst.tumblr.com/
Contact:
Skype- wimsayy
Email- howarddw@hotmail.co.uk
PM- my Newgrounds account

Summary: Employed freelance animator/ art student
Notes: I'm always interested in meeting other animators/ artists/ writers/ VAs. If you are looking to collaborate send me an email (the smaller the project is, the more likely I am to accept) or if you are interested in working FOR me send me an email with examples of your work and we can take it further from there. If you have a commission for me, send an email to my hotmail account or contact me on Skype. Thank you!

Response to A List of Animators 2013-11-10 10:10:41


ooh this is kind of cool

Name: Kel-chan
Kind(s) of animation: 2D 3D little of motion graphic
animation style(s)- Anime
Contact : Skype (kellz5460

Work

Summary: Animebot 3000.
Notes- I'm open to collabing with ppls. I like to try to experiment with different things technically- 2D/3D composition and mixed media stuff as i'm still trying to figure out how to make awesome anime. My goal is to make teh pro lvl anime. My influence in anime are Production IG and Studio Gainax

Response to A List of Animators 2013-11-10 10:13:07


BTW i think it would be really cool if all of us Anime types tried to collab on something that looks professional even if its a short skit or something. Everybody could do specialize in what they do best

Like storyboarding, fight scenes, writing, raw animation, 3D, shading etc

Response to A List of Animators 2013-11-10 16:46:53


At 11/10/13 10:13 AM, Kel-chan wrote: BTW i think it would be really cool if all of us Anime types tried to collab on something that looks professional even if its a short skit or something. Everybody could do specialize in what they do best

Like storyboarding, fight scenes, writing, raw animation, 3D, shading etc

I would be really interested in doing some stuff like that


My youtube page

My facebook page

My Uncensored videos DailyMotion

Response to A List of Animators 2013-11-11 03:07:53


- Name: James (aka Deadtuna)
- Animation software: Anime Studio (For now hopefully)
- Animation skill: ....Needs work but is getting there
- Work ethic: Work on it everyday. Try to post on Saturdays.
- Contact info: Here via newgrounds, or YouTube VV
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEqvJBXd8riiazgSoLJm6aw
- A little more info: I draw a lot yet I have no graphic tablet, so every animation is by mouse (sadly). I try to post 1 or 2 videos every Saturday on NG. I rarely post on YouTube due to Google f*cking things up. I know I'm not the best animator, but I'm not the worst either.


BBS Signature

Response to A List of Animators 2013-11-12 09:19:52


Wow it's great to see more animators here! This thread is getting kinda long so here are the posting details again so that new animators won't have to refer to the first page for it.

-Name or screen name or both
-Kind(s) of animation that you do (2d, 3d, flash, motion graphics etc...)
-Your animation style(s) (anime, Genndy Tartarkovsky style, Disney style, 3d cel shading etc...) <------ if applicable
-Sample animations or portfolio
-Resume URL(if there's any)
-Website(if there's any)
-Contact (email, skype etc...)

Also if you have screenshots of your work, it'll be even better. Slap'em here!

Response to A List of Animators 2013-11-22 13:49:34


At 11/9/13 01:15 PM, NoStylin wrote: I'm new to this flash. I self taught myself to use flash and animate in 2D. I recently started doing short clips on youtube lipsync

I can rate my drawing ability to maybe average to average. I recently started drawing a few weeks ago and I would be interested in doing more animation in the future.

I've also done some 3D as well, but I don't have much online.

I recently did this in flash.
Automaton
I'm also posting again because I feel that thread was about to disappear. :p


My youtube page

My facebook page

My Uncensored videos DailyMotion

Response to A List of Animators 2021-03-02 23:26:30


I actually made Fan Characters for FNF: https://www.instagram.com/p/CL3piFGLO1_/?igshid=rcmlaaun8pug. Be sure to read my comment I put on it for more details on them. I would like to have them submitted to this Game Jam: https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1464702.


The proplem is I don't have the animation skills required for even a short film. So I was wondering if you could make an FNF Styled Animation fitting to the FNF Storyline and the Fan Character details.


At 4/30/13 05:17 PM, daigonite wrote: My name is daigonite and I've had a couple of pretty popular videos.

I do mainly a silhouette style consisting of a restricted colour scheme and (mainly) tween based animations. I however sometimes do expand outside my typical reserved style.

I do mainly music videos but I can do other things as well such as comedy. An example of this is here:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/595391
I probably won't be doing any feature length work as a sole animator (like an animator for a comedy or sometihng), but if you need a specific segment with my style or are doing a collab, I would love to help out. Message me and I'll see what I can do for you (I've done some uncredited works for other people, for example).

I do have part time work and full time college so it may take a while for me to finish my work for you.