00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Corrupt a wish!

301,596 Views | 6,895 Replies

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-07 13:11:15

At 10/7/14 12:27 PM, Phobotech wrote: I wish I had super-dense multi-petabyte hard drives that contained every song, every movie, and every completed and incomplete show accessible to my computer at any time.

Granted, it's too much for you to watch/listen to in a lifetime.

At 10/7/14 12:32 PM, SentForMe wrote: I wish I was an expert shoemaker.

Granted, but you can't do anything else besides making shoes.

I wish I was an expert at everything.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-07 20:31:07

At 10/7/14 03:26 PM, AquaWatermelons wrote:
I wish that all of my homework was done immediately.

Granted, but you get so bored with all the extra free time that you wish for more homework.

I wish that we can literally fuck the gods.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-08 01:34:55

At 10/7/14 10:32 PM, Heinrich wrote:
I wish I had a case of Coca-Cola right now.

Granted, but someone steals it the moment that you get it.

I wish I was the God of chocolate.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-08 03:58:29

At 10/8/14 01:34 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:

Granted, #Crazybieber eats you.

I wish I would know if #Crazybieber is actually a thing

Radaketor is my gay lil' buddy.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-08 09:48:11

At 10/8/14 03:58 AM, Ro-May-O wrote:
At 10/8/14 01:34 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:

I wish I would know if #Crazybieber is actually a thing

I wish for something on which I can let out the rage I feel now after reading "#Crazybieber".

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-08 09:55:19

At 10/8/14 09:53 AM, SentForMe wrote: I wish for a secret mountain hideaway.

Granted, you get lost in it and never come back.

I wish to never get lost.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-08 11:43:03 (edited 2014-10-08 11:44:44)

At 10/8/14 09:55 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
I wish to never get lost.

Granted. You have an astronomical internal memory attuned with the magnetosphere of the earth. A detailed comprehension of every dimension, not just with street navigation, but real-time psychic renderings of construction, traffic jams, blockades, alleyways, internal structures in buildings houses, and complex facilities! You are a living breathing super navigator. Because its not just locally...this ability applies to anywhere in the world from where you're standing.

You can even see beyond sight with natural formations, pathways, dropoffs, even unassuming hidden paths behind waterfalls, cavities beneath ancient tree roots, caverns, cave networks, formations of rock within pools of magma deep beneath the crust, and you're the only human in history to have a comprehensive understanding to the complexities and depths of our ocean formations...down to every detail, as fine as a fingerful of sand and as broad as the globe...

This information occupies much of the space in your brain, and the majority of your processing ability. You've lost all motor-functions, including speech, bowel controls, etc...you're bound to a mechanical wheel chair, and your extraordinary gift isn't discovered until you have the ability of dexterous speech...the Stephen Hawking of our Earth's Etchings.

I wish that every corruption that was made in this thread, with the exception of cataclysmic global destruction or mass-death (mass-death pertaining to more than five people), comes true on the person that crafted the corruption.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-08 13:02:53

At 10/8/14 11:43 AM, Phobotech wrote: I wish that every corruption that was made in this thread, with the exception of cataclysmic global destruction or mass-death (mass-death pertaining to more than five people), comes true on the person that crafted the corruption.

Granted. Considering all the people who have been killed in their corruptions, you are now a mass murderer. I hope you're happy now.

No, actually I wish you're happy now.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-08 20:15:29

At 10/8/14 06:22 PM, SentForMe wrote:
I wish there was one day every year when the whole world wore bright orange.

Granted. We get mistaken for carrots by giant rabbits and are promptly eaten.

I wish I was the hidden camera in a girls locker room.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-08 20:21:18

At 10/8/14 08:15 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

I wish I was the hidden camera in a girls locker room.

Granted. The police find you and the dad from 7th heaven goes to jail.

I wish all shoes fit correctly.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-08 22:14:30 (edited 2014-10-08 22:15:51)

At 10/8/14 08:46 PM, SentForMe wrote:
I wish I could see in all spectrums and hear every sound, from the lowest to the highest frequency.

Granted. GOODBYE, SLEEP! You can't even SEE during the day because there's so much visually going on, and when you try to sleep at night, your eyelids glow from the refracted light and natural radiation that most can never see. You're driven mad into sleep deprived hallucinations and splitting headaches to accommodate the flood of noises previously unheard. It takes you eight years just to adjust to all the noise NOISE NOISE!!!! You clamber to become a hermit in the frozen tundra...even there is filled with noises imperceptible by man...but it is a comparable haven compared to living near the hell of technology and populations.

I wish to be sexier.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-08 22:23:32

At 10/8/14 10:14 PM, Phobotech wrote: I wish to be sexier.

Granted. You become Squidward sexy (see below) and enjoy the mass accompaniment of hot guys and girls. You marry to a woman in every country and become the richest man in the world solely do to people throwing you money and other expensive gifts. You live lavishly for a very long time. However another man soon decides he wants your fame and corners you one night, rips off your face, and leaves you for dead. You survive but you're no longer sexy so all of your mates leave you. You try using all of your newfound riches to become the sexy beast you once were, but it's no use, it's never the same and you die alone, broke, and cold.

I wish I had a bigger DICK

Corrupt a wish!

~Sweet memories of us I do recall~

~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-08 22:29:17

At 10/8/14 10:23 PM, CresIsis wrote:
I wish I had a bigger DICK

Granted. It's Dick Cheney.

I wish that cars rebelled against their drivers.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-09 01:18:39

At 10/8/14 10:44 PM, Jojo55 wrote:
I wish I could cast Wish.

Granted. In the context of the game itself, the cost of 5,000 XP per Wish is inconsequential... having nothing tangible to compare XP to at a value from zero to whatever number your life had accumulated in terms of XP or the equivalent, that XP is amounted to life force. Your essence...and it is a finite pool that replenishes in years...but each wish takes up chunks at a time...and the bigger the wish, the bigger the portion...you could extinguish your life in a self-less act in an instant...it is a soul-vampiric magic that wastes your life away...and when not in use...you feverishly itch to use it. You yearn for that power...the power that kills you.

I wish for Peace in the Middle East.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-09 01:37:27

At 10/9/14 01:18 AM, Phobotech wrote:
I wish for Peace in the Middle East.

Granted, but with all the piece on the middle east, the south east get really bad

I wish to play the fiddle. And also to have enough money to buy a fiddle.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-09 06:50:02

At 10/9/14 01:37 AM, Ro-May-O wrote: I wish to play the fiddle. And also to have enough money to buy a fiddle.

Granted, but the ukulele immediately becomes popular after you buy the fiddle, which has become obsolete, and you cannot return it wherever you go, you don't have enough money to buy a ukulele, and you are constantly taunted and outcast due to your odd and obsolete instrument. You will never be accepted into the world of music again.

I wish I had a coconut.

"Codswallop in my opinion." - Hagrid

"I trust no one but my ham sandwich." - SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2

Never say no to Panda.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-09 09:43:01

At 10/9/14 06:50 AM, SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2 wrote:
Granted, but the ukulele immediately becomes popular after you buy the fiddle, which has become obsolete, and you cannot return it wherever you go, you don't have enough money to buy a ukulele,

You failed to corrupt. I already have an uke

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-09 13:17:45

At 10/8/14 08:21 PM, stafffighter wrote: I wish all shoes fit correctly.

Granted. As you didn't specify who they should fit correctly, basically nothing changes, as every shoe sort of fits someone correctly.

At 10/9/14 01:09 PM, Slacker013 wrote: I wish for a collection of 1/6 scale WW2 German action figures that I can place around my house in battle poses...

Granted. Someone notices your obsession for war and you are put into a mental institution before you can harm someone else.

I wish for that girl from the background.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-09 19:19:14

At 10/9/14 01:35 PM, Slacker013 wrote:

I wish that's where the Newgrounds meet ups could take place, at an asylum.

Granted. But you have a family thing that week and can't go.

I wish I came from the land of the ice and snow. From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-09 19:30:27

At 10/9/14 07:19 PM, stafffighter wrote:
I wish I came from the land of the ice and snow. From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.

Granted. You come from Antarctica, you try to get out, but the police penguins place you into an ice prison for illegal migration.

I wish to see how AVGN and Button Mash react to eachother.

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-10 16:00:55

Granted, unfortunately getting better leads to you using it more and more, which prevents you from meeting the love of your life. Now you'll never meet the love of your life.

I wish I had multiple pairs of teeth, like a shark.

For what? I thought you were an ape, not a shark!

I wish for a bridge from America to Europe.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-10 17:42:01

At 10/10/14 04:00 PM, cga-999 wrote:
Granted, unfortunately getting better leads to you using it more and more, which prevents you from meeting the love of your life. Now you'll never meet the love of your life.

I wish I had multiple pairs of teeth, like a shark.
For what? I thought you were an ape, not a shark!

I wish for a bridge from America to Europe.

Granted, however the bridge leads to Swedish band "Europe", dunno if that's a good thing or not

I wish that Stephen king wrote good stories

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-11 03:34:14

At 10/10/14 05:42 PM, thespazicat wrote: Granted, however the bridge leads to Swedish band "Europe", dunno if that's a good thing or not

I wish that Stephen king wrote good stories

Granted, but now he only writes screenplays for b-movies in india, which you aren't allowed to see due to customs restrictions and being blind.

I wish Natalia poklonskaya would marry me and we had beautiful children in the North pennsylvania countryside.

yep.

Totally not a meth cook

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-11 04:31:49

At 10/11/14 03:34 AM, retro-704 wrote:
I wish Natalia poklonskaya would marry me and we had beautiful children in the North pennsylvania countryside.

Granted, but you can't understand a goddamn word she says...and thats pretty terrible for a relastionship.

I wish I was always sober no matter no wait, I don't want to wish that. Taht would suck. I wish that I couls like fly a giant robot whenever I want without people kowing that it was me flying the giant robot...i do it in secrecy, thats the wish, hell yea

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-11 07:22:41

At 10/11/14 04:31 AM, Phobotech wrote: I wish I was always sober no matter no wait, I don't want to wish that. Taht would suck. I wish that I couls like fly a giant robot whenever I want without people kowing that it was me flying the giant robot...i do it in secrecy, thats the wish, hell yea

Granted, you're now suffering from a hangover.

I wish for copious amounts of psychedelic rugs.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-11 07:27:59

At 10/11/14 04:31 AM, Phobotech wrote:
Granted, you're now suffering from a hangover.

Your get your drugs delivered by the police of all people! You spend the rest of your days performing lowsy community work at the local lube factory while still having a bad drug addiction. Also you are now pregnant for some reason.

I wish I was dating an antropomorphic owl chick.

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-11 09:47:37

At 10/11/14 07:27 AM, SharkStein wrote: I wish I was dating an antropomorphic owl chick.

Granted, you are jailed for bestiality.

I wish furries weren't a thing.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-11 10:02:57

At 10/11/14 07:27 AM, SharkStein wrote:
Your get your drugs...

I said rugs.

I wish I was dating an antropomorphic owl chick.

Wish granted. You know spend your days ridiculed and slandered.

I wish for shag carpeting.

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-11 10:44:31

At 10/11/14 10:02 AM, NGPulp wrote: I wish for shag carpeting.

Granted, but your opinion changes and you don't like it anymore.

I wish all dictators were dead.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Corrupt a wish! 2014-10-11 10:55:27

At 10/11/14 10:44 AM, Ericho wrote:
At 10/11/14 10:02 AM, NGPulp wrote: I wish for shag carpeting.
Granted, but your opinion changes and you don't like it anymore.

I wish all dictators were dead.

Granted. Those countries the dictators previously were in all fall into anarchy, leading to the rise of new dictators. So nothing changes, except for the faces.

I still wish furries weren't a thing.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature